YRKKH WU-27th July--Jaymala and varmala.

Posted: 12 years ago
WU  YRKKH  27th  july  2011

(credit  for  text  Pree👏)

part -1  episode  start  with  natik  said  that  he  told  her  to  bring  varmala. akshi  said  she  told  him  to  do  it  but  he  didnt  did  anything? and  naitk  said  the  colour  of  folwer  he  pick  she  didnt  like  so  he  said  to  do  it  by  her  self. akshi  said  now  there  is  no  time  to  blame  each  other  . she  will  tell  dadu  to  go  get  varmala. and  left. 
sunaina  so  anshu  and  get  angry  on  him. and  rajishri  came  and  dadi  and  akshi  ask  what  happend  and  she  said  nothing. and  dadi  said  to  both  not  to  do  anything  now  its  wedding  house.
akshi  told  dadu  to  go  get  varmala  and  not  to  tell  anyone. shourya  said  not  to worry  and  left. varsha  said  its  ok.

here  mohit  and  naitik  are  talking. RR  ask  what  happened? mohit  said  nothing. akshi  is  worried  abot  the  mala and  varsha  call  shourya  and ask  and  akshi  called  and  shaurya  said  its  geting  rady   and  he  will  do  it  fast.

in  hall  everyone  is  calling  akshi  . she  came  and  sit  next  to  Rama  and  Rama  said  she  like  the  decoration. G3  said  natik  did  all t he  work. Rama  said  its  so  much  work  and  his  lag  is  broken  too . but  he  did  all t his.
baisa  said  in  her  time  jaymala  useto  be  done  on  the  entrence  of  the  house. now  they  have  mandap  for  all  that. and  then  they  said  its  time  for  jaymala . so  akshi  and  nanadu  whent  to  get  rashmi  and  Rama  went  to  get  nikil.

Part2    Naitik  and  mohit  came  and  said  to  nikhil  to  come  for  jaymala. and  rama  and  Deora  said  to  DJ  that  they  have  a  request  if  they  dont  mind. everyone  is  tence  to  hear  this.and  Rama  said  they  like  to  do  jaymala  rasam  as   per  Bisas  riti  and  they  want to  do  it  at  the  door. and  G3  said  but  the  mandup  is  made   for  jaymala  ? Rama  said  that  she  will  like  to  do this  rasam  the  old  tredition  way.

Dj  said  he  is  happy  that  they  wanted  to  do  as  old  way. and  said  everyone  to  come  at  the  door.
in  rashmis  room  every  one  it  geting  redy  Rashmi. and  nandu  ask  akshi  for  pin  and  akshi  is  tence. and  the  photographer  came  to take  rashmis  poto  and  said  to  harry  while  he  need  to  go  down  for  jayamala.

Rahshmi  said  she  didnt  like  to  take  photo like  this😕. and  the  photo  is  over  he  left.
varsha  is  calling  shourya . and  he  said  he  is  stuck  in  traffice. and  then  shaurya  thinking  this  is  not  the  way  he  will  never  reach  in  time  and  then  he  park  his  car   and  start  walking. to t he  akshis  house👏.

then  here  akshi   and   nandu  bring  Rahsmi. and  Nikhil  and  Rashmi  looked  at  each  other. and  pandit  ji  started  rasam. and  then  nikhils  friends  are  teasing  him  that  do  not  band  and  mohit  said  its  ok  they  will  lift  rashmi. and  then  panditji  ask  for  varmala   and  G3  ask  akshi  to  bring  varmala.

part3    akshi  is  very  tence  and  abut  to  said  that  dadu   and  shourya  came  and  loudly  said  here  is  varmala  and  akshi  and  naitik  is  very  happy. so  do  varhsa. and  then  they  give  mala  to  rashmi  and  nikhil. and  shaurya  gleance  at  akshi  and  said  not  to  worrry. then  nikhil  put  mala in  to  rahsmi. and  then  mohit  and  RR   came  forword  to  lift  Rashmi  and  Nikhil    said  no  need  to  do  that  he  will  happily  have  this  mala. and  then  he  bend  on  his  knee  . and  rashmi  put  mala  in  his  hade. baisa  is  impress  by  looking  this. and  so  do  everyone  else. and  everyone  is  very  happy  and  naksh  looked   at  each  other.

Precape---naitik  ask  akshi  if    she  want  to  marry  him  again. and  the  put  mala  to  each  other  and  hug😳

Sorry  for   any  mistake. and  if  i  miss  any  part. nothing  is  happen  today  only  mala  issue.and  hole  episode  is  wested. if  this  will  hapen  again  the  wedding  will  be  over  in  year  2012😆.
those  who  are  reading  my  update  one  fun  thing   i  will  share  is  today  i s saw  Rashmi  and  her  mangtika  is  same  is  akshis   nekles. the  use  akshis  nakles  change  in  rashmis  mangtika🤣.

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Thank you so much for the update! 👍🏼 I am in univ and can't watch the epi until late evening! I loved the precap scene you described! So we should look forward to tomorrow's epi..😊
Originally posted by KamalikaG

Thank you so much for the update! 👍🏼 I am in univ and can't watch the epi until late evening! I loved the precap scene you described! So we should look forward to tomorrow's epi..😊

ajkal  episode  se  jyada  precpe  acha  hota  hai😆
Originally posted by madhaviben

ajkal  episode  se  jyada  precpe  acha  hota  hai😆

baad me  precap epi me dekhne ke baad woh bhi ghatiya lagte hai...😆😆 waise thanks for update & ek varmaala meri taraf se for doin it...😆😆
Wow what an amazing episode, absolutely amazing! x
thanks 4 d update 
the epi was dedicated to varmala
Thanks for the episode. Kya episode tha - they spent one full episode on varmala issue and popped in a pre-cap to satisfy us. Lol
Thanks   for  the  nice  update  MB 😊  poora   episode   varmala  ko   dedicated  tha 😕  aur   ab   precep  ki   intezaar😳 hum  kabhi  nahin   sudherenge😆
thanx for the update...
precap was interesting..looking forward for that,,...
how crazy is this...akshara and her deeer in the headlight look every 4 minutes...
and panicking...
the decor is not that wow and who said naitik did it...
rashnmi ke attitude se waise hi chakar aa rahe hai...revolving stage is not needed...making everyone revolve around them...
they just take one word or thing and make a whole episode or two about it...no wonder over 700 episodes and running
at this pace...maybe 800 by the time the doli leaves...