Thendral Wednesday's Update - July 27th 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da Tanu for your beautiful update and comments 🤗.

I was really pissed off after watching the promo on Sunday. This episode made me to enjoy Thendral again, was a nice epi after two sad ones. It was nice to see the happy Prabha again 😃Hope Suchi chapter is closed now. The eleventh wife should never come back to Thendral please .

Grrr part of the epi...Lavanya can really GTH 😡. She is going to loose the baby coz of her aattam like today. Today her MIL was really concerned about the baby, but this SQ does not seem to care about her own baby 😡...she just was happy that she could shut up her MIL 🤢. I think she is going to loose her baby and this is going to be her punishment and not when GW and psycho's plans are revealed 😒.

What a self intro from ego- lady  to TPS, the great evergreen Buavana 🤢 🤢...kaavule kodumai. But was happy when Buvana was shell shocked when TPS mentioned MM's name...👏. I did not expect TPS to visit Thulasi's house and to notice Paati there. Kumaran is super good in linking the characters with each other except for our beloved psycho pei 🤢 🤢. I hope the director does not give us an aapu tomorrow while making TPS to go away from there 😡.Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanna for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏😊

I pity Prabha a lot, paavom does not fully about his parents😭 But its good that he told someone about his feelings, now he would have been relieved👍🏼 Hope Prabha and Deepa are always like this and good friends😊 Kanagu is waiting😉

😡 This Lav wont change anytime soon. I think her baby is gonna go and that would be her punishment. But athula she can change or turn into a full villi, like Guns told😡 GW also would advice her the opposite what her MIL says, athunala in future Lav may hate GW, kammi chances are there😡

This Bhuv is evergreen-am🤣 What a joke! Joke of the day😆 But TPS⭐️ just shut her mouth, hahaha Bhuv face apdiye shock ayirthu😆 Koncha nera munnadi she was talking non stoping now she is silent like in the library🤣 TPS looks pretty today, even Bhuv😆

Aww, semma twist👏 This was unexpected, but i guessed it😃 So TPS saw Paati and knows it that she is Bhuv maamiyar. Pls director dont disappoint us tomo😳 I want TPS to know that Thuls is Bhuv daugther, pleasee. Hope Paati wakes up😊

Overall nice episode with a Nallathu (Lav) and Ketthadu (TPS)😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Thanks Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and side comments!👏

Prabha is gg to fall for Deepa sure😛. There was a hint today that he fell for Suchi because she was very caring. Now the same caring will come thro' Deepa and Prabha might fall for her.

Oh what a smirk and smile from SQ Lav when she almost ran over her MIL🤢😡. Wish it was GW whome she almost ran over😊. SQ has now become more arrogant after her pregnancy. This track is so annoying to see the same crap again and again specially those thimir looks from Lav😡😡.

Sundari track was awesome👍🏼. So Sundari very well knows about Bhuvana's past. Sundari's appu to Bhuvana was nice. Bhuvana "than thaila mann vaari pottufying". If she goes to court and police, won't it reveal to the world that she is not the wife of Lax?

What a surprise today when Sundari found about Paati😲😲. Next she would see Thulz childhood photo😲. If she knows Thulz chilhood photo then surely Sundari and Bhuv must have been friends before. Story is intresting now. I wanted to see her reaction towards Thulasi😍. Hope she will know about the 4 lacs and about TA. She is aware that the pb has been created by Bhuv. Hopefully she might help TA/T😍.

BTW, Sundari and Thulz looked so cute together😉.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the update.😊 Coming to prabha's track he has still not understood that he should achieve something and lead a respectable life in front of the girl who cheated him. So now varadharajan should boost up the confidence of prabha by advising him in a right manner.

Coming to bhuvana's track, Wow! TPS and bhuvana met again👏. Liked the scene bhuvana got shocked when sundari mentioned her first husband name MM.😉 May be sundari will blackmail bhuvana by referring MM's name and her past life to make bhuvana drop the police complaint on D. In upcoming epi's Tps is going to help Dharman to come out from thalai maraivu valakai that is why she is threatening bhuvana and Lax will also withdraw the case against D coz of this threat...😊

Coming to lav's track, Lav needs a tight slap.🤢😡 She doesn't deserve to be a mother. She needs to suffer more and that is only possible if something happens to the baby. For sure the baby will have complication.😔

Today's epi has a perfect finish. Omg TPS is well aware of bhuvana's past life.  Now sundari is going to help T&t and she is going to arrange money  to help thulasi.😊 And she is going to use thulasi as pagata kai to adagufy😉 Bhuvana since thuls hates her mom.😡

Overall agood episode...

Thanks for the awesome comments and update! Woo.. Creative team has delivered the expected in an unexpected time.  

Watershed/seminal moment - forward looking small step has whizzed a giant leap placing T('n'TA) firmly in the center of TPS, Doc ,B, MM et al galaxy.

First thing TA needs to do after he learns about T's past, is to map out a family tree diagram of T's side as he will definitely get lost in the maze of relationship. For a guy who said having two MIL's(referring to Patti and GW) will not work out has  4 MILS .. Patti, GW-P, GW-B and TPS (in a roundabout way)  to deal with- Poor TA. T has 4 moms (TA and 2 useless GWs, TPS )...

Star of the day: Really awesome to see TPS genuinely worried about TA rushes to his house. Sad to see T glum, hesitant and sacred as the doorbell chimes. In midst of the loan shark chaos surrounding her, it was nice to see T warmly welcoming TA's ex-boss soon to be mom in a convoluted way.

As guessed earlier, T'n'TA current $$$ woes will be a thing of past as TPS will throw the lifeline as she is also in a way responsible for TA going underground. B has given TPS a stick to beat her with on a golden platter. TPS will come to a quick assessment that B can only be checkmated using T and as first step will make to B withdraw her complaint by talking about T without referring her.

TPS will confide about T's past with TA, for sure T will not get to know about B until much later.

SQ ignoring and deriding her MIL's words much to her own peril as her fall is going to be steep, both literally and figuratively. Useless Nit as usual stands like a deadwood while SQ has the audacity to ridicule her MIL.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago

Thanks Tanu for the super duper updates!!!  Nice title!!

I felt sorry for Prabha as he was speaking about his parents.  It's true his parents are so preoccupied with their own affairst that they barely notice him.  Prabha is in for a big shock when he finds out the truth about his mom and dad.

Ohh Deepa...I can feel the pity and soft corner she has for him.  I hope Varadhan can now concentrate on their own business.

Lavanya!!!  Grr...Mr. K. has turned her character upside down.  She is a negative character now.  What a nerve she has to be so disrespectful to Periamma...and as usual Nitish doesn't bother to do much about this.  I'm confident that this girl is going to cry a lot over that baby...she's probably going to be careless and something may happen.

Today Bhuvana vs Sundari track was really good.  Bhuvana as usual with her English dialogues and her pride was fun to watch.  Sundari was looking nice and beautiful today.  I loved Bhuvana's reaction when Sundari said MM.  Super nose cut to her!!

It was really nice of Sundari to care about Tamil and come to see Tulasi.  Poor Tulasi though...I dont think she went to class today...it was sad to see her thinking like that...she should have called her dad...

Sundari knows Paati...??  All the adults (parents) know each other then...I think except for Padma, everyone else seems to know each other.

Thendral is picking up momentum and this episode ended well.  I'm not sure if Sundari will help Tulasi...I dont think Sundari stays since in the promo Sundari is not at TT house when money people are there...

Overall a good episode...waiting for the truth to unfold.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
I can remember in one episode, TPS mentioned that she and Bhuv were childhood friends and she was jealous of her or so😕 But i know there were friends, but jealous matter im not sure.

@Acornn: Great comment, saying Bhuv can only checkmated using Thuls, actually thats truee too!😃
thanks tanu for the wonderful update...

Wow..lavanya's driving car was like driving an aeroplane...nitish be careful..if u go against her she will drive rashly and try to bump on a tree and will jump and ur gathi will be athogathi...its drivers who always escape a crash...dont support ur wife tooo much...what a caring she has towards her unborn child...ithula she s drove so well in the streets am...i wonder if she drove the car in air and not in road...chennai traffic la jerk ilama drove a...nadakara kathaya athu...

good treatment from tps to bhu...she needs and will get more of that sort...and ofcourse last few secs were really unexpected and it creates mor curiosity to wait for tmrw epi..lets see...
thanks Tanu for a wonderful update and comments 👏

Thendral is going great now! Hope TPS gets to know that Tulasi is Bhuvanas daughter and she should help TA and Tulasi.

Hope she helps TA out of this case and also out of the loan issues.

It will be nice if Paati wakes up before TPS leaves so she can tell Tulasi about who TPS is.

Anyways I think all these loan guys are Psychos setup and thats why they are here as soon as TA left the house.

Charus spy must have informed her that TA is not at home and immediatly Charu would have asked all loan sharks to go and harass Tulasi.

Hope TPS breaks all Charus evil plans and saves TA and T.

I think.if MM is Bhuvanas legal husband then his marriage with Padma is not legal. Hope Padma gets to know this soon.