Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta July 27 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone, I would like to thank JAZ on doing the updates the past two days, very good job JAZ on the updates!๐Ÿ˜Š Loved the humor also in your update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Written Update

There is a short promo on Pavitra Rishta. A lady is telling us that something peaceful for the three sisters Archana, Varsha and Vaishali. All the three sisters Archana, Varsha and Vaishali will find the note that Sulochana Aai wrote for them. Sulochana Aai wrote on the note that she will definitely come back to see her daughters. This concludes the promo.

Deshmukh House

Manav and Aashna are at Manav's house. Manav is telling Aashna something when his phone rings. He tells Aashna to hold on for one minute. He answers the phone and says hello. A lady from the old age home is standing outside and talking on the phone to Manav and asks if she can talk to Manav Deshmukh. Manav tells her that this is himself. The lady says she needed to give him some information on Sulochana Ji. Manav is shocked and says what? Manav asks the lady where aai is. The lady says she will tell him but what about the money? Manav says you will get your money, just tell me. The lady says she will tell him, but she has one more condition. Manav says yes and that he accepts all of her conditions. The lady says she will give him the address but her name should not come in. Manav agrees to her condition. The lady says ok, she tells him the place of where she is and to come with the money. Manav says ok and hangs up. Manav calls for Archana. Archana comes in the room and Manav is looking happy and says I found out where aai is. Archana is happy and asks where is aai. Manav says to come with me. Manav and Archana leave the house.

In a car

Manav and Archana are in their car. Manav is driving the car.

Outside on the streets

Manav and Archana are stopped somewhere outside and get out of the car. They are in an area with a lot of trees and it looks like a deserted area. Manav and Archana are upset when they find no one is waiting there for them. Manav looks at his watch and looks a little angry. Both Manav and Archana leave the area and go back in their car.

Deshmukh House

Savita is working in her kitchen when a man neighbor asks where is Savita tai? Call her outside. A female neighbor repeats what the male neighbor said. Savita gets angry and says who is yelling my name? Savita goes outside. Sundri is outside holding Damo. The man neighbor asks what type of people are you, you can't even take care of your dog? Savita gets angry and says do not call him a dog, he is my child, Damo Deshmukh. Another neighbor says if he is your child, then why don't you keep him in your house? Hy do you leave him outside, to bite people? Savita gets sad and says who did my Damo bite, who bit my Damo? The neighbor says Damo did not get bit by anyone, but he bit her. (He is referring to another neighbor) Savita tells the neighbor to stop his nonsense, and that he is just saying things out of nowhere. Savita tells the man that her Damo never does anything like this. Savita says in English, my Damo is English breed. Savita says in English, my Damo does not bite. The neighbor says am I lying? Ask all of the neighbors. The neighbor says we were all there at that time, and your Sundri was also there, you can ask her. Savita is about to ask Sundri but then Savita accuses the man neighbor for doing all of this, and that he definitely had to have bit him, do not lie, my Damo is not like this. Savita lovingly asks Damo who did he bite? Savita asks if he bit anyone. Damo is kind of shaking his head no and Savita says look, he is saying no. Savita tells the neighbors not to say anything about her Damo, and that they are all jealous of Damo. Savita orders Sundri to call the doctor to put an injection on Damo. Sundri goes inside the house. Savita is very angry at those neighbors for accusing her Damo like this and she goes inside.

Outside the old age home

A lady is teaching Sulochana how to stitch some clothes. Sulochana is looking at the newspaper and sees her picture and the reward money for finding her. Sulochana thinks to herself that Manav took my photo and put it on the newspaper. This means they are looking for me, and why wouldn't they find me? Sulochana wonders that when someone she knows very well is not in front of her then she would be very worried for them. Sulochana is thinking to herself that she knows her daughters are doing well, but still she is worrying about them. Sulochana thinks that all of them will be very worried, they have put themselves in a bad condition. Sulochana is wondering how she talked to Archana for a little bit and wonders what Vinod and Manjusha would have told them. Sulochana thinks that she should talk to Archana one more time. Sulochana thinks no, as she can't leave this place, and wonders if someone would see her leaving, than the news of me being over here will eventually reach to Manav, and then Manav will make me leave this place. Sulochana thinks it over and says no, I will not live at my daughter's sasural, but then how can I tell Archana how I am doing? The lady who called Manav is coming over and is standing behind Sulochana. She looks a little irritated. Sulochana sees the lady and asks if she can help her. The lady says she is not capable enough of helping her. The lady asks how will I be able to help you? Sulocahana says you can, can you tell my news to my daughter? Sulochana explains to her that they would be very worried for her. Sulochana says she just wants them to know how she is doing, and that she would go herself, but because they took my picture in the newspaper, I can't go. Sulochana asks the lady if she can do that much for her. The lady nods yes and Sulochana leaves. The lady thinks to herself that she should listen to what Sulochana is saying to her, I can get this news to her daughters.

Deshmukh House

Savita is sitting down in the main room of her house. She is very upset about the neighbors that are very crazy. Archana and Manav come in the house. Manav goes and sits down and asks his mother if anyone is in the hospital to take care of Baba. Savita tells Manav that Vandu is there, and I will go in the evening, and then she will go to her home and do work over there. Savita asks her son if he found out anything about Sulochana tai. Manav says no, aai. Manav tells his mother that he tried to find the lady who had called him, but they could not find her. Savita tells Manav that someone called him and had tricked him into this. Savita tells Manav the next time they call, just call me, I will trick them so much. Archana is looking very sad. Savita notices this and asks Archana why she is silent. Savita ssures Archana that they will find Sulochana tai. Savita explains that they are looking for her, and that it is in the paper, she tells Archana not to worry. Savita tells Archana that she will go with her to find her mother, she says Savita Deshmukh will come with you. Savita gives a hug to Archana and has Archana rest on her lap. Archana is also hugging Savita.

At the old age home

Sulochana is in the old age home writing a note to Archana. Sulochana is writing, my dear Archu, I know you will be worried about me, do not worry, wherever I am, I am alright. Sulochana is writing more words on the note. Sulochana is done writing the note and she puts it in an orange envelope.

Dharmeshs's house

Vaishali is in her house making the beds. Dharmesh is calling for Vaishu in the other room. Vaishali says yes. Dharmesh calls Vaishali's name louder this time. Vaishali leaves the room and goes to Dharmesh. Vaishali asks Dharmesh what is the matter and asks why are you yelling so much? Dharmesh says you say yourself, putting anger on someone else for what somebody else did is wrong, so what your dada and vahini did wrong to your mother, why are you taking it all on Varun? Varun is standing behind Dharmesh looking sad. Vaishali is looking at Varun very cruelly, and says to Dharmesh I did not get angry at Varun at all. Dharmesh asks Vaishali why she hit him at the market yesterday. Vaishali says ok, Varun, now you have gotten so big, that you are now complaining about me to your Papa? Dharmesh says if he will not come to me, then who will he complain to? Dharmesh says I am his father, and you are his mother. Vaishali says I know I am his mother, that's why I am saying this. I am trying not to spoil him, and I also have the right to hit him. Dharmesh says to Vaishali that a mother should not only know their rights, but their responsibilities as well. (Very true!) Dharmesh says and you just hit him like that? Vaishali says to Dharmesh you ask him, and tells Dharmesh that Varun made fun of me in front of everyone. Vaishali says when we went to the market yesterday, he told me that he saw my mother. Vaishali says you know that I am very worried about my mother, what was then need for him to make fun of me? Dharmesh says he was not joking with you, why would he lie to you? Vaishali says he is your son, that's why he would be like you, and because I scold him, he is trying to take revenge from me. Dharmesh asks Vaishali if she is in her senses. Dharmesh says he is so little, and he is not even old enough to do a thing like this. Dharmesh says you know how much loss you had by hitting him? Dharmesh says Varun had seen your mother, but he did not tell you as he feared you. Dharmesh says had Varun told you, then you would be with your mother right now. Vaishali is looking very sad and ashamed. Dharmesh lovingly puts a hand on Varun and takes him out of the room. Vaishali is left sad.

Deshmukh House

Manav is sitting down on his bed looking sad. Archana comes in the room and asks Manav to come home early from the office today, and says try to come home early. Manav's phone is ringing but he is too much in his thoughts that he is not paying attention to the phone. Archana tells Manav that his phone is ringing; she asks him why is he not picking it up? Manav tells Archana that Is not an important call. Archana says ok, and tells him to get ready and tells him she will make his breakfast. Manav is looking very exhausted and Archana comes back in the room calling Manav for his breakfast. Manav is not paying attention and Archana asks Manav why he is not getting ready. Archana asks Manav if he is not going to the office. Manav tells Archana that he is not feeling up to it today. Archana goes to Manav and says I know you are worried about me. Archana tells Manav nto to worry about her, and that she is perfectly alright. Archana says she knows that the circumstances at home are not good, first of all aai has left the house and on top of that, baba's health. Archana tells Manav that they will need to be a support to one another, and if you lose hope then what will happen to us? Archana tells Manav that work is just as important, and DK sir has given you a big project, so you will have to fulfill that responsibility. Manav tells Archana that he does not know what to focus on more. Archana says Manav, I told you not to put your mind at anything else but at your work, and I will take care of all the housework. Archana tells Manav to get ready and to eat his breakfast.

Outisde the old age home

Sulochana is walking outside the old age home. A nice lady has come up to Sulochana and tells her that she has made achar for her and tells her to give it a try. Sulochana tastes the achar and tells the lady that she had forgot to put the masala in, but tells her that it was great. Sulochana tells the lady that she thinks that she should also start doing some work just like she is. Sulochana says she will earn some money by doing this and she will be able to make a living. The lady says you are thinking right. Sulochana asks what work should I do? The lady tells Sulochana that she makes very good Kande Pohe, and tells her that she can make that. Sulochana says that is fine but in this old age will it be ok for me to make it and send it to the market? The lady says who told you to send it there? The lady says someone else will send it there, and you can make it. Sulochana likes this idea and agrees to it. Sulochana says she should start this work tomorrow. Sulochana asks the lady if she saw Nalibi tai. (I think she is the one who was told to send the message and who called Manav) The lady says I did not see her. A little while later, a lady wants to make some food and Sulochana is telling her to make it with a certain color. Sulochana is going to a man who is telling Sulochana that he can't find his glasses, so he can't read anything. Sulochana jokes that he should keep looking for his glasses. They both laugh at the joke. Sulochana sees Nalibi tai and she has the orange envelope with the note inside it. Sulochana asks Nalibi to get this to her daughter. Nalibi leaves with the note.

Deshmukh House

Archana is at her house. Varsha and Vaishali are over visiting as well. Vaishali asks tai, what happened? Did that lady tell you how our mother is? Archana says no Vaishu, when we got to the place, that lady was not even there. Archana tells Vaishali that she had waited a long time for the lady to come, but she had never come. Varsha says to Archana that if that lady does not know where aai is and how she is, then why did she do the natak of calling you? Archana says I do not know. Vaiahali says it is my fault, did you know that I had seen aai a couple days back? Vaishali explains that I had not seen her, but Varun had seen her. Vaishali tells her sisters that she and Varun had gone to the market, and Varun had seen aai, and he had told me this, so I started looking for aai and when I could not find her I thought Varun was joking with me. That is why I scolded him, and then after that Varun had seen aai again, but he had not told me that time because he had thought that I would scold him. Vaishali is very upset that her mother had left, and that she could not find her. Archana says Vaishu to calm her down. Vaishali says I wish I had tried harder to find aai, and had also listened to Varun, and then aai would be with us. Vaishali says this is all my fault. Varsha tells Vaishali that this is not your fault. Archana tells Vaishali that we will find aai. Archana tells Vaishalit not to cry. A knock comes on the door. Archana says she will answer the door. Archana answers the door and it is Nabili. Varsha and Vaishali also come in the room. Nabili, (the lady who Sulochana told to get the note to Archana) now asks which one of you is Archana? Archana says it is me, what happened? Nabili says this letter is for you. Archana asks who is the letter from? Nabili says one lady had told me to give this letter to you. Archana takes the letter and opens it.

Deshmukh House

Archana is reading the letter from Sulochana. It says: My dear Archu. Varsha asks if this letter is from aai. Archana is reading the letter out loud. Archana reads, I know you are very angry with me, and very worried, and where would your mother go without telling you? Archana reads that your Baba had come in my dream, and he said I am waiting for you, and I am looking for you. Archana reads what Sulochana was writing, Sulochana is saying that now she is even scared of waiting for your Baba. Archana reads that we will have to stop waiting now, that is why I am leaving. Now all the three sisters are getting emotional. Archana reads that I can't meet you, but do not worry about me, I am perfectly alright, and do not cry because of me. Archana reads that I am the eldest one of the sisters, and I will have to take care of Varsha, Vaishali and Manav. Archana, Varsha and Vaishali are all crying and Archana can't read the note. Varsha goes to her sister to console her. Varsha begins reading the note: Varsha reads that Sulochana was telling Archana in the note to tell Varsha that I am alright, and not to worry. And if she begins to complain, then scold her on my behalf. Varsha reads Sulochana telling Archana to tell Varsha that aai told me this, and Varsha will definitely listen to you, and that just as much as she is whiny, she is just as good hearted. Varsha begins to cry. Archana and Varsha both hug each other. Vaishali takes the note and begins reading it. Vaishali reads what Sulochana was supposed to tell Archana. Vaishali reads I am not very worried for Vaishu, she understands, once you try to make her understand, she will listen. Vaishali reads that she is the smallest one out of all of you, so you and Varshu will have to take care of her.  Vaishali reads and tell us that aai will definitely come to meet us. Archana and Varsha are still hugging. Vaishali reads it is my promise that I will return, but I can't tell you when I will come back. Vaishali is now crying while reading the note and says wherever I am, I will always be thinking about you guys. You will always have my blessings. Vaishali reads that I have a lot more to say, but I will stop for now, but just keep one thing in mind that I can't see you guys crying. Vaishali reads that your mother will not like you to cry, take care of yourself, from your mother. Vaishali is now crying along with her sisters. Archana, Varsha and Vaishali all hug while crying.

Precap: Savita is in the hospital talking to Damodar who is lying down on the bed. Savita says if you will not stop your drinking, then the hospital will not spare you. Savita recommends to Damodar that he should go to the rehab center, and over there he will stop drinking. Damodar asks what if I do not return? Savita looks worried.

Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think manohar has gone on vaccation and now it is sulachona and damodor turn and the show will take us on another leap where the kids will grow up, manav will be busy with his work and archu complaining and OUT OF ALL BHALLA DOING HIS EVER BEST IN KEEPING US UPTO DATE WITH WRITTEN UPDATES
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasha80

i think manohar has gone on vaccation and now it is sulachona and damodor turn and the show will take us on another leap where the kids will grow up, manav will be busy with his work and archu complaining and OUT OF ALL BHALLA DOING HIS EVER BEST IN KEEPING US UPTO DATE WITH WRITTEN UPDATES

I agree with your prediction, they may just need to show another leap with all of these problems going on.

Thanks very much fot the compliment tasha80, but credit also goes to JAZ and Tanya Di for helping out with the updates๐Ÿ˜Š
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch Bhalla :)

The last part seems pretty emotional...
feliciaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks...
This show is really annoying me now...
There's no spice, no twists...
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I agree with your prediction, they may just need to show another leap with all of these problems going on.

Thanks very much fot the compliment tasha80, but credit also goes to JAZ and Tanya Di for helping out with the updates๐Ÿ˜Š

opss sorry ya to tanya, jaz and you for keeping up with the updates xoxo
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much bhalla!!! i was missing ur updates for the past few days but so glad that ur back!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
jnawaz thumbnail

welcome back yaar!! hope you enjoyed your two days off...he he...IF is like a job no? lol...

JAZ

bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

welcome back yaar!! hope you enjoyed your two days off...he he...IF is like a job no? lol...

JAZ

Hi JAZ,๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks very much, glad to be back, updating on IF could be a job  but a job I enjoy doing!๐Ÿ˜Š

Actually I missed my job of updating๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
^^ i know what you mean..i havent done an update since GKD ended months ago...and getting back to it was like coming back to something i loved! he he...and definitely can be job-ish...especially when you have to do all 5 days of a show...phew...that can get stressful...lol...