SHORT UPDATE FOR JULY 27TH Episode

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Short Update of Yesterday's episode

Bear with me guys I am not as good as the other updaters but just thought will put this up as I saw Vrish requesting for the same:

From where I saw, my guess is I missed the first few mins:

1.    Krishna and Balaram I guess stop over for the night at some jungle kind of a place;

2.    Balarama is busy removing his Troy war garments and Krishna comes in to try and appease him;

3.    Krishna says sorry and helps him remove his armlet and says that he knows he did wrong by not informing Balaram and that he went all alone but circumstances were such that he had to do it;

4.    But thanks Balaram saying that if he was not there it would been very difficult for Krishna to handle such huge armies all alone , kinda of smirking too and says that he has such a strong and powerful brother;

5.    Balaram is not impressed but with cajoling of Krishna he has a smile while his back is turned to Krishna;

6.    When Krishna sees Balarama smiling he says he is shocked as all that he has got is scolding for whatever he has done till date but today Bal dau is smiling;

7.    Balarama tells him as to why will he be angry when Krishna rushed to help a maiden in distress;

8.    And asks him leave his tent and go to Rukmini as he has left her alone;

9.    Krishna is still standing there when Balaram tweaks his ear and says leave before I start scolding you for leaving Rukmini all alobe outside;

10.                      Krishna keeps doing his pranam and leaves Balarama's tent.

11.                      Krishna comes to where Rukmini is who is admiring the beauty of the place where she is standing;

12.                      Krishna praises her saying the beauty of the place could have enhanced because of Rukmini's own beauty;

13.                      Rukmini feels shy and Krishna asks her what's there for her to feel shy when he has accepted her love and some more love talk which I did not completely follow;

14.                      Basically Rukmini says how she imagines Krishna to be as she never knew how he looked or how his flute sounded and all that;

15.                      Rukmini requests Krishna play a beautiful tune on his flute on this first day of their togetherness;

16.                     I must say Pt. Hari Prasad Chaurasia's flute recital (I was positive it was his but not sure. If anyone knows the correct player then let me know) was mesmerising to say the least;

17.                     Here comes the apathy of this show, they show Vishnu and Lakshmi is Vaikunta discussing Krishna and Rukmini's love, Lakshmi calls Krishna, Bhagwan Shri Krishna ' wonder wonder and how Rukmini's love won and thanks Vishnu I guess. Vishnu asks Lakshmi why did she have any kinda of a doubt as Rukmini who is the incarnate of Lakshmi was bound to meet Krishna. Lakshmi says she did not doubt as where there is love there is no dounbt but was very unsure due to the circumstances. He syas this is their first Milan today. They have a whole life of togetherness to lead wherein they have to uphold dharma and all that. Missed a little here. She also goes on to say hearing Krishna play his flute everyone from devlok has come to witness this love (Man don't they believe in privacy of 2 lovers!!!!!!!) They show devas showering flower petals on Krishna who is playing away a lovely tune on his flute. The close up of Krishna and Rukimini is this scene with their pan cake make up was not required more so Rukmini ' you can almost predict the layers of pancake on.I have to admit, I don't seem to take to Priya as Lakshmi and Vishal as Vishnu at all. I even found the head position of Vishnu on adisesha inaccurate.

18.                      Next day morning, Krishna and Rukmini return to Dwaraka to Krishna's jai jai kar. His hand is in the blessing form. As he reaches Dwaraka he takes rukmini to the palace where Balaram's wife is waiting for his arrival with Rukmini;

19.                      She welcomes them and chides Krishna that he did not even tell her she is very very angry with him. So Krishna tells her you were the one who were pestering for a devrani and I got her for you only. Revathi smiles and says yeah I do know, but for my sake you would not have got her at all and he says ofcourse and Krishna, Balaram revathi and Rukmini share a laugh;

20.                      Revathi takes aarthi of Rukmini who seeks her blessings;

21.                      Reavthi says she was so cross with Krishna that she never wanted to talk to him, and all that he would have done is play on the flute and she would not have given in. Balarama is smirking all the way;

22.                      But seeing the beautiful kulvadhu of dwaraka as a gift he is forgivem. But she will not let Krishna meet Rukimini until their wedding and until then, Rukmini will saty in the gues house. Krishna says he will not disobey her.

23.                      She asks Rukmini to follow her as she needs to introduce her to someone. Rukmini looks at Krishna and Revathi takes her from there;

24.                      She announces to Devaki and Vasudeva that Krishna has brought Rukmini with him and will they meet her. Devaki is all excited to see her.

25.                      Rukmini seeks their blessing and Devaki praises her beauty;

26.                      Devaki asks Rukmini if she was taken by force without consent and bound in this relationship. Although she trusts her son, as a woman it as much her right to uphold the dignity of a woman (Why didn't you stand up against Kamsa is all that I ask!!!!)

27.                      Rukmini is taken aback by the question and says that although its inappropriate for her to answer her elders about her love she will do so and states that she asked Krishna to abduct her as she was in love with him; Definitely missed some dialogue here

28.                      Devaki is very happy and removes her necklace and gives it to her;

29.                      Krishna and balaram also arrive and Krishna asks what was the talk on abduction and binding one;

30.                      Revathi says what else we are only talking about how to bind you;

31.                      Krishna says that's easy, just give me some love and I am bound to you after that;

32.                      Balarama says, yes, then he will start his sweet talk and disappear from there;

33.                      Krishna in a mock anger tone says DAU;

34.                      Finally Krishna's dad get a dialogue and says Balarama there is a auspicious day for their wedding day after tomorrow (I guess so I may be mistaken) and he wants it to be grand affair.

35.                      Balarama says Ok.

I don't seem to have caught up on the precap. So if some one saw it please fill in.

and its in a funny numbering format as I did not want anyone in office to catch me writing a TV serial updateπŸ˜ƒ Please ignore typos and other errors.

Edited by vinuchand - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh, your updates are fantastic - don't sell yourself short.  Just one observation from your comments in another thread yesterday - the Rana Pratap armor was on Sishupala, not Balaram.  Maybe Sishupala needs to be teleported from Chedi to Mewar πŸ˜†

Didn't Adisesha have 7 heads?  They only show 5.  (The 1000 head serpent is Vasuki)

I switched channels @ the flute itself, not b'cos of the tune, but b'cos Krishna didn't play flutes post Radha.  Also, Vishnu and Lakshmi admiring that, as well as Rukmini, was too much πŸ€” They could have shown, for instance, Brahma & Saraswati admiring it, and it'd have had a better effect.

Revathy did the right thing by segregating Rukmini from Krishna until marriage.  But what's w/ that varan/arati?  That's supposed to wait until Rukmini is married & does her grihapravesh?  Also, I didn't think Rukmini should have met his parents until after the wedding.  But Devaki's encounter w/ Rukmini was cute, although she could have given that necklace after marriage.

There was no precap.

Your numbering format is okay.  You could have put in bullets, and they'd have thought you were working on a presentation πŸ˜†
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update, Krishna trying to convince Balram about his actions was good, but he was pleasantly surprised seeing Dau was already convinced & praised him for what he did.

Rukmani telling Krishna, she remembers him as Murlidhar & visualises him wearing pecock feather on head, wishes to hear his flute, a tune made specially for her. The tune was beautiful.
Devatas,are shown pouring flowers on Krishna, can't they have any privacy. 
On reaching Dwarka, they are welcomed warmly by people of Dwarka. Revati welcomes Rulmani, takes her to meet, Devaki & Vasudev. when asked by Devki, Rukmani's answer was good, it was the question of Krishna's prestige, which he handled very well, Devaki gets pleased hearing this, gives Rukmani a necklace worn by her. Their wedding is announced day after tomorrow by Vasudev.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Vinu, Great Update πŸ‘πŸΌ, we understand the numbering thing πŸ˜ƒ

Krishna-Rukmini scenes were fine ⭐️ if we consider it as a first meeting πŸ˜, such scene can be very common at the situation, the flute was also very melodious ⭐️ β­οΈ...

Loved the interaction between Krishna -Balram, Krishna-Rumkini-Revathy, Rukmini-Devaki β­οΈ

I have started liking Vishal-Priya as Vishnu-Lakshmi as well ⭐️... And that particular sc where the gods came to witness the 'pratham milan', there should have been a 'stuti' or something like that, I expected it πŸ˜”... 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update! I have yet to see Rukmini Haran itself, so I'm a bit behind in the show.πŸ˜†

I don't know whether Krishna stopped playing his flute after leaving Gokul, because he is called Muralidhar and the flute is like a symbol of him. It isn't all the impossible to visualize him playing his flute to Rukmini and his other wives, but I just hope they don't do it all the time and take the focus away from the serial. Once in awhile during the romantic scenes it is fine, but during the action-packed ones I prefer warrior Krishna to Muralidhar Krishna.

From what I've seen so far, Priya and Vishal's looks as Lakshmi and Vishnu are fine, but Vishnu's position on Sesh Naag seems a bit inaccurate like someone here said. Also, if not Krishna, they should have made at least Vishnu dark/blue colored, because he seems like some other God if he is not blue. Many mytho serials show Ram and Krishna fair instead of dark, but every single one of them show at least Vishnu in his rightful color. I wonder whether Vishal refused to be colored blue.

Will get back once I see the episode.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Janu, Completely agree with your opinion about the Flute.

And regarding Blue colour in Shri Hari- yes, as you already know, personally I would have preferred that, but don't know what is the matter with the Creatives of DBSK. Anyway, as I have stated before, I have started liking Vishal as Vishnu (but he needs more time...).  I think, Priya is better as Lakshmi than as Rukmini.

But have you noticed that sometime we have a dark hue in some shots of Krishna (Vishal), as I have already uploaded a pic from a prev ep- 

I just Love this shade (or somewhat darker shade) on Vishal, it is there in some shots.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Oh, your updates are fantastic - don't sell yourself short.  Just one observation from your comments in another thread yesterday - the Rana Pratap armor was on Sishupala, not Balaram.  Maybe Sishupala needs to be teleported from Chedi to Mewar πŸ˜†

Didn't Adisesha have 7 heads?  They only show 5.  (The 1000 head serpent is Vasuki)

I switched channels @ the flute itself, not b'cos of the tune, but b'cos Krishna didn't play flutes post Radha.  Also, Vishnu and Lakshmi admiring that, as well as Rukmini, was too much πŸ€” They could have shown, for instance, Brahma & Saraswati admiring it, and it'd have had a better effect.

Revathy did the right thing by segregating Rukmini from Krishna until marriage.  But what's w/ that varan/arati?  That's supposed to wait until Rukmini is married & does her grihapravesh?  Also, I didn't think Rukmini should have met his parents until after the wedding.  But Devaki's encounter w/ Rukmini was cute, although she could have given that necklace after marriage.

There was no precap.

Your numbering format is okay.  You could have put in bullets, and they'd have thought you were working on a presentation πŸ˜†

@Vrish...

i maybe wrong at this ...not sure...but i guess...correct me if am wrong...
krishna did give Radha his flute, the bamboo flute which he use to play in vrindvan before leaving to mathura...
but he didnt stop completely playing flute afterwards as u say i guess...flute is his major symbol...how can that be possible...i have not read many books but saw many films where he uses his flute
(not only for playing music but also to come to his original form (krishna form)...ex: like if he takes brahmin form, he streches out his hand that holds flute and comes back to original form...) and also for his wives especially sathyabhama)...

if am wrong then sorry

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Vinu... You covered every detail πŸ‘
I wasn't all that happy with this episode. Since it immediately followed such an eventful one, I knew it would be relatively light and filler-ish. I'm up for that too, but the family moments esp in the 2nd half just didn't hit the spot :/
- that first Krishna-Balram scene was the highlight of the epi for me, only part I truly enjoyed. It was really nice to see Baldaau so smiley and supportive, not to mention free of headbands and headgear :P A cute exchange well delivered by both of them as usual.
- the Rukmini-Krishna scene... she's doing a lot better with each passing episode. I didn't mind the flute-playing itself, that it ceased in Vrindavan is a medieval poetry thing, not found in puraans as far as I know. So yeah, basic concept of the scene was fine by me, but if you're going to turn it into a big deal and call it his gift to her, then like Debi di said, give us a new song yaar! Or at least a new tune, not the same one we've heard in all her scenes!!! Lol I know it sounds dumb but that was a downer for me.
- it was nice to see Gauri as Revati again, lively and into her role as she is... but no one else seems to match her enthusiasm in either scene :/ Vishal seemed just slightly toned down, but VasuDevaki were almost robotic. First of all to have her ask that question about the abduction, even though they knew where Krishna went because of the letter conveying Rukmini's REQUEST, made no sense to me. Second and more importantly for me - why the rookhapan :( one of my big hopes for a daily mytho on Krishna's later life is that it would give some sweet and affectionate moments between Krishna and his parents every now and then, to make up for the lost time and their miseries during the earlier phase of his life. So when their first interaction in the show (which as per Jarasandh's intro scene, is only a little over a year after Kans Vadh, a year in which he completed his education and 17 battles and they were on some tour - so it's not like family time is old news for them already) is so hands-off and formal that the whole conversation and even the pranaams/aashirwaads happen at a 10 foot distance... without even a single term of endearment... Mogambo khush nahin hua :( I hope that they make up for that this week itself and proceed to show them all interact more like a family.
- Last but not least... Vasudevji's kurta :S
Ok all done, sorry for the rant, and thanks again Vinu!Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lola610

- Last but not least... Vasudevji's kurta :S

🀣

At least you recognised it as a kurta...looked more like a bathrobe to me! πŸ˜†

*sniff* nobody liked the murali scenes...I liked it purely for the entertainment factor and not about its basis in the actual epic.

Also shouldn't they have introduced Subhadra by now...won't she be attending her brother's wedding?