Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How r u all guys🤗jus here for sometime..!
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

this tumblr has an awesome collection of SRK creations:  https://shahrukhlove.tumblr.com/archive

Thank you Megha Dear!!!!! You Rock!!!! It's because I'd like to use some for my Chat club. You guys should check it out! we are playing a game right now, https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1729916?pn=17
Edited by SRKno1fan - 12 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww zummi, missed u so much sweety 🤗
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Howz Shah Rukh theses days??? anyone got any news about him? 😍
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
@zummi im fine, hope everything is well with u at the moment 😊
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
@ alisha & fatima ...no real news on SRK right now 😔

maybe soon when Ra.One promotions fully start we'll see & hear more about him 😃
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
his latest tweet from yesterday:

iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN
had a shoot for ajay my friends awsome company d'decor. raining like mad in mumbai...want to dance in the rain...wish the kids were awake.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
bas ... thats it, apart from SRK's own twitter updates theres never any real news about him

so thats why i miss him making movies regularly 😒

so hoping that after these 2 films he will continue to be regular with movies & stop injuring himself!!
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chal chaiyya chaiyya chaiyya chaiyya chal chaiyaa chaiyaa chaiyya chaiyya
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
15 minutes with SRK & D'Decor
The furnishing maunfacturers weave Shah Rukh Khan into thier game plan.

Watching Shah Rukh and Gauri model for the ad of the upholstery company, one was struck by thier consummate poise and professional style. But when we chatted with the Baadshah his disarming candour and simplicity just bowled us over.

Elle Decor: Home to you?
Shah Rukh Khan: Now, its my children. But basically...where I can be me, be sloppy and throw things around. Someplace that isn't structured...

ED: Your furnishing style: Do you like smooth or textured; plains, stripes or patterned?
SRK: I am very boring and simple. I enjoy plain white and smooth surfaces. Even the clothes I wear are not outlandish. So textures, patterns, ethnic styles or curves are not me. Clean, open space, straightline, minimal and sparse interiors appeal.

ED: How frequently do you change your upholstery?
SRK: I dont have much knowledge of decor. Gauri decides all the refurbishing, colour and style. I believe in leaving such matters to those who have an interest and understanding of them. At times, she may ask my opinion on a layout, but she has a flair for decoration and does a beautiful job of turning things around at home.

But we are curious to understand the synergy between the third largest manufacturers and exporters of furnishing fabrics in the world and King Khan. Brothers Ajay and Sanjay Arora, the managing directors of D'Decor give us a glimpse into thier marketing philosophy.

Ellie Decor: Why choose a celebrity brand ambassador?
Ajay Arora: With all the work our company has done in this field, and now even in wall papers, it was only befitting to have someone who matches up to our leadership profile. In 12 years, we have been the fastest growing manufacturing company, so we wanted someone, a couple, that the consumers could identify with as a happy home. Shah Rukh and Gauri fitted the bill completely. And someone iconic would certainly generate curiosity and awareness of our product.

ED: With a third of the mid-market share, tell us a bit about your company.
Sanjay Arora: We have never communicated about our brand, and we feel the time is right to generate Indian consumer awareness. A few years ago while participating in an exhibition, we were continually asked which country we were from. Sad that purchasers didnt feel that a world class product could come from here. 'Team India keliye karna chaahiye'. Today the world is looking to us and it's really exciting to tap into the indigenious opportunities. We have always bought our designs from Europe, because we were focused in playing in developed markets. We buy original designs from Italy and UK and then our team in India adapts the original art to fabric. We are producing over 100,000 metres a day in Tanapur, employing over 4,000 people...