nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hi everyone😊

This is my firsy WU ever. so please forgive me if there is some mistake or error😳...please suggest me if anything... Thanks😊

Its start from yesterday...Vasudevji says to Balaramji that he wants to organize grand ceremony for the marriage of Krishna and Rukmini the day after tomorrow. Balramji says ok. Revati and Devki are happy to hear that. Krishna looks at rukmini and she shy and look down.  Both are amiling looking at each other.  Vasudevji says to Balaram invite all relatives and friends and decorate whole Dwarka in such a way that all Devi-Devata comes to Earth. Balaram says yes.  Devki goes toward Rukmini and says she knows what she is thinking and how she is feeling. All looks at her with emotions. Devki further adds all girls have dream that in such imp day of her life, parents are present to bless her...don't worry your parents will be invited first for the marriage ceremony. Rukmini becomes happy and looks at Krishna . all are happy.

Krishna bhagwan is sitting on swing and balaram comes and asks how can rukmi comes to the marriage. Krishna says he know ...rukmini didn't want me to take him to dwarka , but no woman wants that her happiness becomes disrespect for her family. He further says to dau that when he was punishing rukmi at that time he saw pain in rukmini's eyes . rukmi didn't perform his duties of being brother, but soft corner of sister was crying inside by seeing pain of her brother.he says his wife, one princess or a woman becomes happy if their family is invited with respect

Krishna requests Balaram that he himself should go to kundanpur and invites rukmi with respect. Balaram asks do u knw what he is asking from him? Rukmi is their enemy so how he can go and invite him? Krishna says no Dau, he is not asking  to invite enemy but wants him to invite brother of his Daughter-in-law. They are many circumstances and chances to follow enmity, but to eliminate enmity one gets very rare chances and what one will gain by increasing enmity?  what Rukmi will do...will gather huge force and will try to attack dwarka again and then to maintain honor we will fight against them. so many people will die and many people will loose their members. Balaram becomes sad and says that history will say that he lost and went to enemy to invite. Krishna says due to being afraid of history , one cant spoil present and history will not laugh on us but it will say that like great people we forgave our enemy and created friendship between us. when two countries fight, the coming generation get affected as they starts to hate each other. he further says that history might blame them that even though there was a chance of eliminating enmity but still they didnt do it. Balaram says may be u r saying truth khanha, but i wanna ask u one ques who are you? one side u r child who is too naught and on the other side u r too mature. though i wanna understand u but still i cant able to. Krishna says y u wanna understand me? just love me that what i want.

Rukmini is in room near by room and revaty comes and asks her how u finding this guest room...she knows that u will b feeling like it jail ...right?  but what we can do u cant go to other room before ur marriage. Rukmini says bhabhi if u want then i can live my whole life in this guest room. then Revaty says na na kanha will come to me n will say i brought princess by fighting with troubles. but u kept her away from meπŸ˜†(its cute) . rukmini becomes sad and go away from there revaty goes to her and tells her that she knows what she is thinking. she says that its woman's life destiny that she has to divided into parts ie one is at her parents place where she is free and no1 tells her anything as she is daughter while second part is at her in-laws place where she has to take care of her husband and his family and perform duties related to husbands family. then she says let me make you smile...she says kanha has not only invited her parenats but also his brother with respect for the marriage ceremony and also he will eliminate enmity between two families. rukmini becomes happy and says to revaty really? dwarkadheesh has bug heart hence he did this . she asks revaty if she is allowed then she wants to meet kanha and wanna say thanks to him.  revaty says ahan u found an excuse to meet kanha eh? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, but she will not allow them to meet before marriage πŸ˜›. then rukmini ask her is it possible that she can write letter to him and revaty gives to him? . revaty ji becomes seriosu n then suddenly laughs n says it is possible...u quickly write and give to her so she can give to him.  rukmini writing letter and revaty is looking at her smilingly. when rukmini is done with writing letter she gives to revaty and says pls give it to kanha only...then revaty ties to open jokingly but rukmini is like please then revaty says she was pulling her leg. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Revaty goes to kanha who is sitting on swing with flute in his hand😳. she calls kanha and he come. they greet each other. revaty jokingly ask him what type of blessing he wants? always stay happy? or want time to shorten down so that he can get married in 2 hrs instead of 2 days?πŸ˜† u cant wait this much right? then she says she cant do anything related to time, but she can help him in other ways? kanha looks at her and she says like this n saw him letter. she adds lemme read letter for u ...kanha says bhabhima like he doesnt want her to open letter?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she laughs and says dont forget what i did for u and then speaks u guys have made me messenger though m queen of Dwarka  (must watch cute scene) . she leaves and kanha open letters. He reads letter in which rukmini praises him about what he did for her. 😊

next, rukmi is practicing talwaarbaazi with some one. the guy with whom rukmi is practicing fall down...n suddenly thunder sounds coming so guy says can we practice later as might thunderstorm . rukmi says that we r practicing to attack krishna and balaram so we cant get afraid of this thunderstorm so get up and start practicing again. we see balaram coming toward them.  rukmi  says we under-estimated our enemy but not everytime!  and this time we will attack them with full preparation as he has to take revenge then he sees balaram.  balaram comes down from his chariot and both of them look at each other. balaram says he didnt cum to him to fight but to request and wants to talk alone w/o any weapons. they both go . rukmi says he cant come to marriage as this gave him disrespect and dont wanna go to dwarka. if he will come then he will come to attackn he will kill both krishna and balaram. balaram says he knows how to answer in sword language, but he came here to request peacefully. he further says whether he wants or doesnt want but its God's wish that there is a relationship between two country. no one gets profit from battle but he came there to give them more respect and think smartly. he makes him understand.  then balaram leaves. rukmi is standing while thinking.

Edited by nidhi2013 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update! I'll comment a bit later πŸ˜Š
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great work Nidhi! πŸ‘πŸΌ Very Detailed Update! πŸ‘πŸΌ

For me it was an ok-ok episode 😊. 

The first part (i.e.- the Krishna-Balram discussing about inviting Rumki) was really good. Truly the Highlight of the Episode! It had a Great messege! ⭐️  β­οΈ β­οΈ  β­οΈ

The way Balram asked Krishna- 'Who are you?'- was also very nice. ⭐️  ⭐️  In RS SK also, this happened that sometimes,  Balram would forget his 'real identity' and Krishna had to remind him about that. (Once it happened during 'Pradyumna Haran' episodes)

The love letter part was trivial 😊... May be the creatives tried to bring a lightness in the 'tensed' environment of Dwrika, about 'Rukmini haran'. It was Sweet 😍, ok, but I feel, they could have left it also... (and yes, this time too, Rukmini wrote the letter without πŸ˜† using any kind of ink 😲 πŸ˜•)

I ALWAYS LOVE to watch Gouri on screen, she has such a Spontaneity that she adds life to the role she plays, as she is doing here as Revathy... Very Nice Work by her β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ 

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for lovely update with so much detail!  You have done it greatly!  I am agreeing with you too the scene with Rukmini and Revathy is so cute and sweet - it did lighten the tension little bit.  I am surprised to say but i think pace is dragging just little bit.  Hope wedding scene will be nice!  Thanks again for UD!😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Before I comment, one question I have - according to the puranas/Mahabharat, @ what point in time did Rukmi reconcile w/ Krishna?  Was it immediate, or did it take some time?  B'cos if it was the latter, I don't see the point of showing it now.  Already Devaki had assured Rukmini that her parents would be invited, and would presumably have the privilege of having their own quarters and doing the kanyadaan, plus she had 6 more brothers (although not shown in this serial so far).

Imo, Rukmi would have needed a cooling off period - hey, let him at least grow back his hair 🀣 The gesture may have been magnanimous, but it could easily be interpreted as rubbing it in, even though Balarama delivered it very nicely.  Honestly, if it's not in the original script, I don't think there was a reason to show Krishna as being this mahaan.  (Incidentally, why did Rukmi still have any strands of hair - he should have clean shaven like Jarasandha, and let his hair grow back πŸ˜†)

Two days after getting Krishna completely right, how do the CVs turn around and make Krishna repeat his same peacenik messages?  For one thing, Dwarka was an island so that it would be free of any invasions, and naval warfare wasn't on then (although Shalva did launch an aerial attack).  Secondly, Rukmi was defeated and in no position to fight, and once Bheeshmaka accepted the marriage, Rukmi would be in no position to wage war until he became king.  (Yeah, yeah, in this serial, they've made him a complete villain). I think that by the time he became king, Jarasandha, Sishupala and Shalva may have been dead, so he may have decided to be pragmatic, and switch sides on the basis of the matrimonial alliance.

The moments Revathy had w/ both Rukmini & Krishna were cute.  I think the CVs decided that since Rukmini's first letter to Krishna was so well received, have her write another one πŸ˜† Actually, Debipriya, if you noticed, Rukmini seemed to have used a gold gel pen - on the red fabric scroll, everything was written in gold. πŸ˜† Also, the script she used - was that Devanagiri?  We once discussed it in the ASR forum, and at the time, it was pointed out that the earliest known script for Sanskrit was Brahmi.  They would have done well by not revealing the front of the letter, except from a distance.

So wedding will be tonight or next week?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update, so wedding preparation has begun, Rukmini's Parents will be invited first.

Krishna want's Dau to ivite Rukmi personally, but Dau is not happy with the idea. The explanation given by Krishna was v. good. All the time in history, kings were buzy fighting, they all were divided, that's why outsiders could come & defeat, them, Had they followed what Krisha reasoned for inviting Rukmi, our history would have been different.
Rukmini feels happy, when Revati informs her aboout her brother too is invited for their marriage. her letter written in hindi was little funny, at that time they never wrote like running matter, the pattern follwed was like how sanskir script was written on bhojpatras, leaving some gap between both the side of the letter. These minute details if shown properly will make this show look more authentic.
Revati is good, she adds life in her act.
Balramgoes to invite Rukmi & explains him how he can avert future loss of lives, if he accepts this marriage. Let's see what Rukmi does tomorrow.😊
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[Krishna says due to being afraid of history , one cant spoil present and history will not laugh on us but it will say that like great people we forgave our enemy and created friendship between us. when two countries fight, the coming generation get affected as they starts to hate each other. he further says that history might blame them that even though there was a chance of eliminating enmity but still they didnt do it.]

THIS is very meaningful message from KrishnaπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

even today in our country many things r happening wrong b'coz something went wrong in history.

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way krishna was reading rukmini 's letter and sitting on his swing was so  cute β€οΈ like krishna as lover is really hottt☺️

sorry hott is not used for lord krishna
but for vishal😳