Thendral Thursday's Update - July 28th 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Tanna for the wonderful Update!👏🤗

So, TPS knows that Thuls is Bhuv daugther😃 But im confused whether she is going to use Thuls, to win over Bhuv😕 Because her expressions were like this. But she is not such a person, hope she will help T&T and go againts Bhuv with them together😊 I liked the little part where she was staring at Thuls😃

Aww, paavom VR. But nice that Prabha admitted him in Hosp👏 Hmm Bhuv wont change😡 Nice advice by Lakshu but for the wrong person😡 No comments!

OMG, rowdies at Thuls house. Are they trying to make BODYGUARD PART 2?😆 Hehehe, but paavom Thuls and Paati😭 Hope someone comes tomorrow and help Thuls.😃

Thanks Tanuuu for the beautiful update and side comments!🤗

Sundari will use Thulz as her trumph card to win over Bhuv 👍🏼. But she will surely respect Thulz. The smirk in TPS face when Thulz said that Paati is MM mom clearly proved that Bhuv downhill starts😉.

TA another irresponsible person🤢. When a guy gets married there are lot of responsibilities in order to take care of his family. That is why he is called the "man of the house". But this TA???😈 There are always ways to contact his wife. But he is totally covered under Dharman wraps😕.

Evalavu thaan oru ponnu kasta paduvaa😭?? Pavam there is no body to help her!! But it will be intresting who will solve the money matter😲.

Shameless Bhuv will not change her attitude. Sundari will surely checkmate her using Thulz😃. Appa, another non-stop talking person in this serial😡😡.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
tks tanu for the update,

TPS recognising T as bhu's daughter..wonder what that means...but surely i think she will help TT tide over the money probs hopefully. wonder whether she will tell bhu at TT and when she will do that...before that she may chk with TA abt T's details i think...

deepa's father's condition another twist...just when things were coming together..(ofcourse deepa's mom needs to change...) is it the beginnning of deepa-prabha?

tmrw hope they show TA..now when and if he comes home he will find the rowdies...interesting!

Thanks for the fast excellent updates Tanu!!

Sundari now knows that Tulasi is Bhuvana's daughter...but today showed that she will use that against Bhuvana...but is she still willing to help Tulasi and Tamil??  I don't want Sundari to turn against TT now.

How does Sundari know Paati?

We got to see Tulasi smile for a couple seconds today while saying that she had a love marriage...poor girl...stupid Tamil I hate him!!

Looks like Deepa and Prabha track is developing...more scenes coming ahead...Prabha will always help this family.

Poor Varadhan...it seems his condition might be getting worse...why Bhuvana hospital??  That lady will always be arrogant and annoying...but today Laxshman gave her a good chat.

Wowww...all those thugs at Tulasi's house...I was hoping for someone to come at that time.  Tulasi should have called MM way back instead of now...I think maybe Deepa will come since she heard something over the phone...

Both girls never went to school...exams??

Tamil continues his disappearing act...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thank you Tanu for the nice update..!! 🤗

TPS and Thulasi were looking nice together..!! So TPS knows all the history about Bhuvana..!! I think TPS may help T&T..!! Lets see,..Story is very interesting right now with TTT V/s Bhuv&lax..linked with this money matter..!!

Sad to see VR like this.. Good that Prabha took him to the hospital..!! It was also sad to see Deepa today..!! Bhuvana - omg no comments..!! She is so mean..!!

Thulasi again tortured by that loan sharks..!! I think tomorrow other two loan lenders will also come...Only then someone will come to help her..I wish that person to be TA...!! How could be a girl's state of mind when all the rowdies come and camp there in her house..?? OMG its really so much pain to our Thulasi..!! Both D&T couldn't attend college.. Please Kumaran sir don't make them miss the exam again..!!

Dharman the other day told to TA that, he can be with his wife, next day the same time..!! But till now he hasn't even called her once..!! Something must have happen there..I think they will show it later, as what happened there..!! Lets see..

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago

Thanks for the nice update and comments! Interesting and entertaining episode!!

Move over D's of the world, TPS has accidentally uncovered her secret stealth ammo, Thulz. TPS is definitely on cloud nine for she has the ultimate secret weapon in T, who will be one the person wrecking unit to mow down and annihilate B into submission. But will B be browbeaten? The answer is big NO, as she claimed to Doc, she is selfish to the core er narcissist to put it mildly and she will not go down without a fight. So, Game on.

B is GW with a difference – has as per doc has suffers from dementia, so nice company for psycho.

Star of the day: T was too good displaying range of emotions. T blushing and beaming when TPS complimented T'n'TA, nice pair indeed!! Poor T, really missing TA [deserves special treatment along the lines of Vel] and not knowing TA's AWOL, innocently informs TPS about his on duty (?!?) travel.  

The Loans shark guy and his 'gentle' thugs were really entertaining. LS guy instructing his 'boys' to be clean, well behaved, take turns to have food and guard the house ….. ROFL.  Looks like the thugs are in for long haul as it will couple before TA returns from MIA.  For T, having been down the alley handling V's & Ganja hoods and stabber before, LS goons should be walk in the park.

For T'n'TA, finding money source is going to be difficult. Two possible options are TPS and GP.

Finally, it looks like it is going to be P & D track as P is going out of way to help VR.

I also have another thought that Prabha may help Thulasi this time..

Deepa is with Prabha at the hospital..and also Deepa has heard something thorugh the phone , at Thulasi's house..she may send Prabha to Thulasi's house for help, and I think he may solve the problem by giving their(loan sharks) amount..!!

Don't know lets see..!! If the story goes this way and if it is a Charu's plan.. Again it will be a good aapu for Charu..!! Lets see..!!
thank tanu for the update..

I wonder what is tps upto..i hope she felt happy for the reason that her side is getting stronger with Thulz and Ta thinking they must be against bhu...i hope she opens up this topic with Ta, but i doubt this at the same time...prob she might be playing her cards well with ta and t on her side against bhu..but i want her to disclose about T and bhu relationship to TA...lets see...

Hope nothings happens to VR...hope he gets his own business all set and make his family statua stable..

I wonder who is going to help T in this issue...MM might come as T s calling him..may be Joseph and kanagu might visit looking for TA that he s missing for 2 days...lets see...TA ku thala diwali spl is all set from Thulz...and i wont pity TA and will encourage T to be mad at him..lets see

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

TPS has find out Thulasi is Bhuvana daughter. Is she is going to to use Thulasi for winning Bhuvana? I am having a confusion on after TPS knowing Thulasi is Bhuvana daughter whether TPS is going to support Tamil and Thulasi or not.Hope TPS may help to solve with Tamil money problem. TPS and Thulasi scene was so nice especially I like Thulasi innocency when she talk with TPS.

It is very hard to break iron like that it is very hard to change Bhuvana behaviour. Bhuvana can love but she won't let her son love, Bhuvana can take her own decision but she won't let son take his own decision. It is so unfair and Prabha is unlucky to have mother like this Prabha could have born to TPS and he might get a happy life. I don't understand on Laxman why he leave TPS and marry Bhuvana? TPS is simple and know to give respect to others but Bhuvana doesn't know to give respect to others and romba thimuru. Something wrong with Laxman.

Loan sharks henchmen are staying in Thulasi house. How Thulasi is going to escape from this issue and who is going to help Thulasi. Tamil didn't come throughout this week. After he come to his house Tamil is going to get sema thittu from Thulasi.
Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago