Written Update : 28th July 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
---------------------------------------------------

Deshmukh House
The  three sisters are holding on to each other and crying  after reading their mother's letter .Suddenly Varsha remembers the woman who got  this  letter to them ...
She tells Archana and Vaishali that they should look for that woman as she might have some clue as to where Sulochna is .
All three of them rush down and look everywhere but they cannot find that lady .
Varsha and Vaishali start crying again ...
Archana is looking totally numb and the only thing that she can think of is what her mother had said to her ...Her mother's words are playing in her mind ...
Sulochna speaking  in the background to Archana :  Archu , now you will have to take care of your sisters . Now you will have to be their  mother .I never let a single tear come in their eyes  and now you also will have to do the same . Now it is your responsibility that they must never ever cry .Their happiness is now your responsibility ...
Archana picks herself and wipes the tears off her eyes .
She hugs her sisters and assures them that their mother is fine and that she will come back to them soon .
She tells them to have faith in God as their mother cannot stay without them for long .

Nalini Kaki ( Sulochna's friend ) is watching all this from a distance .
Nalini Kaki speaks to herself :  these three love their mother so much .God , please  unite them with their mother and make my son also better so that he too can love me like this one day ..Bu thow will I get money for his  treatment ??  she wonders ..

Archana , Varsha  and Vaishali are still holding on to each other and crying ...
Archana : You guys stop crying and let me phone  Manav .She calls Manav but his phone is off so she tells Varsha to take care of the kids while she will go to Manav's office ...

DK Constructions Office .
Dharmesh is interviewing a girl and going through her resume ...
He throws her file at her rudely .
Dharmesh : On what basis did yo uapply for this job .This position needs someone with a strong background of qualifications and experience .DK Constructions is the number one construction company of this country .
There is nothing special about your resume , how could apply wwith this resume in such a big company ...he starts yelling  at the girl ...
Manav walks in ...
Dharmesh suddenly gets quiet and stand up from his chair .
Manav : What's going on here?
Dharmesh : These new recruits have to be interviewed so I was taking care of it .
Manav : Who gave you the authority to do this and even if they did , is this the way to talk ?
Dharmesh :  This is how I talk ...and because you were not here , Ashna madam gave me this authority ...
Manav : I am here now , you can go ...
He takes the file from that girl ( her name is Riya ) and starts looking at it ...

Manav's Office
Manav goes in his office .Ashna is sitting there .
He asks her about the interview and the new recruit .Ashna tells him that the position is for an assistant for him as he is extremely busy in his work and also some personal problems is taking up hsi time so maybe a little help would do him good ..
Manav smiles and agrees with Ashna ...
Ashna  gives Manav two files and tells him to select a candidate for the post of his personal assistant .
Manav picks up his choice .The girl is called Riya Gaikwad ...the same girl who was  being interviewed by Dharmesh .

Hospital
Damodar is on his bed and Vandu is with her father .
Damodar : Vandu , is your mother  right when she says that I am no good .That I am a useless father .I am an alcoholic , did nothing  but drink and I am a useless husband as well.
Vandita : You are the best dad in the whole world and now don't say another word ...Please take it easy and don't talk so much .
Damodar : All these troubles are happening  because of me .I am useless, good for nothing  alcoholic  ...he starts crying .
Vandu : Please don't say all this ...
Savita comes in ...Vandu tells her mother that she has to rush home as she has to take her daughter to school.She tells Savita to take good care of Damodar and she leaves ...

Savita : I did  not come to visit you .I was just getting bored at home so I thought to come here and maybe figght a little with you to pass my time ...she gives Damodar some juice .
Savita : This is also fruit juice but yo uwill not drink this because this is not alcohol .
Damodar looks away .
Damodar : I don't wan tto talk to you because I know that you want me to go away to Rehab .
Savita gets hurt : Yes, I want you to go there because you have not left any other option now ...You must go there because then yo ucan get rid of your addiction ..They will teach you and train you how to take care of yourself ...You go and  get well and strong ...
Then we both will have a great time fighting with each oher again ..
Damodar : Bu twhat if I don't come back ?
Savita ( getting scared ) : As long as I am alive , you will have to live too .I want both my Damus with me ...
She goes  aside crying ...

Manav's Office
Riya is in his  office when Archana comes in ..
Archana  looking for manav
Archana  : Manav
Riya : Who are you and how can you come in without  any permission ..
Archana : Who are you and what are you doing in this cabin ?
Riya : Hello , none of your business...who are you and have you no manners to barge in this way ..
Archana : Don't teach me manner ..
Riya : You get out of here or else I am calling  the guards to get you thrown out of this place ...
Archana ; Where is Manav .
Riya : He is not here ...talk  to me what you have to say .
Archana : Why should I talk to you ?
Riya : Do you have an  appointment .
Archana : I don't need an appointment
Riya : You cannot meet him then , pelase go away ...

Manav walks in the office .
Manav : What is going  on here ..
Riya : This woman  has just come in your cabin witout permission .
Manav : She does not needs permission .She is my wife ...
Riya looks shocked and she apologises to both of them ..
Manav asks Archana why she came here ...he tells Riya to leave ...
Archana wants to know who this girl is and manav tells her that she is his secretary ...
Archu tells manav about Sulochna's letter ..
Manav asks her about the woman who bought the letetr to her but Archu tells him that she could not find that woman ...Manav comforts Archna that at least the letter says that Aie is doing good .
Archu is crying that even though this letter says that she is good , Archu wants to see her Aie at least once ...to make sure that she is good ...
Manav assures her that everything will be fine ...

Ajit's House
Ajit is sleeping  and Vandu comes in with some groceries ...Rasika taunts her for spending too much time with her father at the hospital ...
Rasika wants to know why Manav and Archana are not spending time  at the hospital ...Vandu explains that manav is busy with his work and Archna is also tryign to look for her mother ..
Ajit gets up and tells  off Vandita badly ..
Ajit : I am dying here of hunger but all you care about is your family ..You are the worst thing  to have happened to me ..
Rasika : Stop telling your wife off this way Ajit ...do not talk to her this way ...
She takes Vandita's side but inside she is thinking to herself how she will manipulate and use Vandita to bring in money from her  maika ...

The Ashram
Sulochna is cutting vegetables when this guy ( Sanskar dada ) comes  in ..He is the one who went out to sell the Kanda Pohas ..He tells Sulochna that her Poha's were loved by everyone and she will have to make a lot more now as they have a good market out there ...
He gives Sulochna her first ever income ...
Sulochna thanks God for this income .Nalini tai comes  to congratulate her ...
Sulochna asks her about the letter ...
Nalini tai lies to her that she did give the letter . But not herself and by someone else ...
Nalini tai : You have three daughters ?
Sulochna : Yes , youngest in Vaisahli but she is very sensible .Then is Varsha ,, she is ziddi and likes having  things her way and that is why we cannot say  No to her ...then my eldest daughter  Archana ...I don't have words to describe how good she is ...I must have done something  good in my last janam to get a daughter like Archana ...
I am blessed with 3 daughters  but am not lucky enough to live with them ...

Precap :
 Nalini kaki enters  Archana house ...Archu comes  out of the room and she is shocked to see Nalini Kaki ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 d update tanya di..m d 1st 2 comment..yayyy
mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great job Tanya Di, wonderful update👍🏼
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Tanya. Fabulous job. Concise and to the point and very easy to read. All the details of the show were included. Have a Holy Ramadan.