your fav. online shopping site :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by N33MA

I hardly shop online coz I hate waiting for my product!
But whenever I do shop online I usually do it at
www.supre.com
It has really good clothes and the quality is amazing!!!

Hi
I love to shop online and try to find best deals at different websites. I have been shopping online for last week at Jaccofashion.com and found this women fashion shop very cheap and was impressed with the variety they have got.
This clothing website offers over 7,000 womens clothing sale items for your online shopping pleasure. Jacco Fashion is one of the best online clothing store for trendy and discount womens clothes.
I hope some of other members here would have also seen it lately.

if u r looking for a new site which is selling some excellent skin care treatment products then do checkout biowhitening dot com
i love to shop at www.fashionandyou.com , the material are good, the discounts , everything had been satisfactory so for , i had spend more than 15K here for sure ðŸ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
If you are looking for Skin Care Products which really works! Then do check www.biowhitening.com
My favorite online shopping store is www.emporiumonnet.com
If you go for brand specific shopping the its obviously good to go on the brand site if they are offering online shopping...otherwise there are many online shopping portals available in India with lots of brand at 1 place...I recently do shopping for my mother and father from jabong.com...and it was a pretty good experiences compare to my previous experiences with other sites.

I wanted to deliver my buying in Lucknow and it got delivered within 3 days and quality was also good,,,surely it must be because I purchased Peter England shirts and Victoria perfume. 
My favorite online shopping site is metroshoes.net where i get the latest designs of footwear and accessories with the best brand. I always buy my shoe brands online with metroshoes. 
My favourite online sites has to be Office for shoes wheres as for natural goods it has to be Aubrey Organics and nexrastore.com x 
shayari beauty dot com. they have beautiful serum i like is natural i skin like katrina kaif.
Jabong- my favorite fashion hub
Well, I have a huge list for this… I like all online stores… I am a big time shopaholic… I get depressed when won't get time for shopping… it's a stress buster for me… it's very difficult to mention name of one store…. Ummm… Okay… my favorite fashion hub is Jabong… my best time pass is shopping at Jabong… now you must be thinking why I prefer to shop from there… well, the best part is… fastest delivery… I stay in NCR so I got my product always on same day or max to max next day… then what else I want? Jabong is my destination for shopping…