your fav. online shopping site :) - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
I personally like wholesale7,because their price are all wholesale price,but maybe for some cheap clothes,the quality also not so good.
Other sites I liked are ebay,amazon and f21,they all have many styles for choosing.😛
Have you done before online shopping with great additional discount. If Not then try discountworld.co.in ( Discount world ).

Shopping @ Home + Additional Discount + Face on your smile ðŸ˜Š  = Discount World
( discountworld.co.in )

This site is offering you an additional discount for different Indian online shopping site.
visit us on discountworld.co.in and grab opportunity for additional discount.

You have to perform only simple three steps to get additional discount.

go on
step1 . discountworld.co.in
step2 . go on your favorite store.
step3 . click on code so code will be copied automatically and redirect to online shopping site
step4 . select your required item
step5.  At time of  check out there is one option for coupon code or promo code. you have to entered that coupon code which is copied during click on code. paste that code and you will get additional discount on your cart.

Hurry...😊

Edited by discountworld - 10 years ago
See daily deal blog site http://apnadealscanada.blogspot.ca/ for daily deals of major retails/big box stores:

Forever 21
Cbazaar.com
Victoria's Secret
Levi's
Walmart
Sears
H&M
Much more!

hey all

i had some great experience with the following sites.

www.flipkart.com for books and electronics

www.vikalpaartsandcrafts.com for home decor, tanjore paintings and jewellery

www.groupon.com for great deals on restaurants and spas.

hope u all have  as much fun as I did shopping

cheers
juggy
I always shop online. There is no particular website from where I buy stuff but I have one all time favorite online shopping site and that is Gravity Fashion. I buy Indian Ethnic Wear from that website.
I buy my t-shirts from Samtana (www.samtana.com) - They've got very artistic t-shirts, that are extremely comfortable and organic on top of it. Definitely worth checking out
Buy  All different sports products and equipment online, cricket bats, kits, balls, golf, badminton, football, basketball, judo, chess , table tennis, boxing, volley balls, hockey, skates, base ball, swimming, sportswear shoes and many more at sportsindeed.com. Get best deals on sports products with free home delivery.the best online sporting goods stores with different brands, fitness equipment, Nutrition supplements at reasonable prices.
If you are looking for fashionable and unique jewelery then visit. http://www.returnfavors.com their you will very unique jewelery.
SSG Deals is one of he trusrted online shopping site for groceries and herbal products
i really like sportsindeed.com a very good sports and fitness website, very good xustomised products and very good quality of products