Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

07/29/2011: Rukmi APOLOGIZES to Rukmini

Poll

Do you think Rukmi's attendence was given too much importance?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
In Dwarka, Revathy & Krishna are discussing the wedding arrangements.  Revathy asks him to go in for the haldi, but Krishna tells her that he's waiting for some special guests.  Bheeshmaka & his wife arrive, and Krishna points out that they're who he was waiting for.  Krishna, Vasudev & family go and greet Bheeshmaka & his wife.  Bheeshmaka thanks them for inviting them, and is happy that Rukmini will be marrying Krishna and tells them that it's their good fortune.  Krishna says that it's their good fortune.  Revathy invites them in.  Balarama asks Krishna to come in for the haldi.  Krishna tells him that he's still waiting for another special guest. 

In Kailash, Shiva is meditating, and his ganas are observing him.  Nandi asks Parvati why she's so restless.  She wants to attend the wedding of Lakshmi's avatar w/ Vishnu's but doesn't dare wake Shiva, but doesn't want to miss this either ๐Ÿ˜†  Nandi appeals to Shiva via his various names to awaken.  Shiva opens his eyes and demands why Nandi disturbed him.  Nandi tells him that there is Krishna's wedding to Rukmini, which Parvati wants to attend, and so wanted his permission.  Shiva thanks Nandi for waking him ๐Ÿ˜† or else he'd have missed it ๐Ÿ˜†.  He's decided to attend w/ Parvati.  Parvati asks him whether they'll go as is, or dress for the occasion? ๐Ÿ˜† Parvati asks Nandi to round up Narada, Indra and others so that they all can attend.

Nandi goes to Indra and tells Indra of Shiva's command.  Indra tells him that that's what he was waiting for. ๐Ÿ˜† 

On earth, Rukmini's mom asks her why she's unhappy ๐Ÿ˜•  Rukmini tells her that despite getting what she wanted, she thinks it's incomplete - she's happy that they're there, but that Rukmi isn't.  Bheeshmaka tells him that Rukmi's arrogance exceeds his love for her.    The Pundit asks her to sit, but Rukmini asks her mother to buy time. ๐Ÿ˜•

Outside, Krishna too is impatiently strolling, and Revathy calls him, while Krishna stalls.  She tells him that the wedding can't be delayed for those who won't attend.  Balaram tells him that Rukmi's anger and arrogance won't allow him to come.  Krishna tells him that he believes that Rukmi will definitely come, as anger and arrogance can be overcome by love.

Just then a chariot arrives, and on it is Rukmi.  Balarama is surprised to see him, but Krishna goes ahead to welcome him.  Rukmi goes up to him and greets him w/ folded hands, and Krishna puts a tilak on his forehead and welcomes him, and tells him that the true warrior is the one who can overcome his hatred and vengence, and bows to him.  Balarama too welcomes him and is happy that he accepted his invitation and proved his love for his sister. 

Rukmi tells them that he's the one who should thank them for showing him the right way, and that if he hadn't come, he couldn't have forgiven himself.  He had forgotten about Rukmini's rights, and  had let her down.  Krishna wipes his tears and tells him that if he wasn't so important, Balarama wouldn't have gone to invite him.  He tells him that Rukmini was waiting for him, and praying for a miracle.  He tells him that he can never take Rukmi's place in Rukmini's heart ๐Ÿ˜• He asks Revathy to take Rukmi to Rukmini.  Revathy smiles and invites him, and Rukmi follows her.  Balaram smiles and congratulates Krishna.

The priest objects to Rukmini delaying any longer, and her mom takes her to her asana.  Somebody puts a thali right next to her w/ her garments.  It's Rukmi.  She hugs him and apologizes to Rukmi for embarrassing him.  Rukmi tells her that he's the one who should apologize to them for tormenting them and let them down.  He tells her to forget the past and start her new life ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Some of the themes here are right out of ASR: there, they showed Mahadev & others attend the weddings of Rama-Sita and their siblings, and here, Shiva now plans to witness Krishna-Rukmini's marriage.  I was surprised that Nandi got the cajunes to wake him, given what happened to Kama. ๐Ÿ˜ต

I liked Krishna's welcome of Bheeshmaka & his wife, and their staying w/ Rukmini.  It would have been really strange if she had nobody from her family.  I'm still curious about whether the account of Rukmi's behavior is true.

So next week seemingly is the wedding. ๐Ÿฅณ
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want 1 hour special on krishna n rukmini wedding ๐Ÿ˜›

but imagine stupid channel๐Ÿ˜• it seems that they r now less focusing on DBSK promotion
Vr15h thumbnail

^^^ Yup, they could have made it a Saturday maha-episode.  But even on YouTube, they're uploading all the other crap, but not DBSK - currently missing episodes# 8, 10, 11 & 14. ๐Ÿคข

Wish they'd fix that!!!
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Vrish. Good Lord, I am so back in commenting and still stuck at work. These tax returns are killing me.

Anyways, detailed comment will follow, but, Whats with Rukmini being unhappy and buying time man!!!!!!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update, Shivji was awakened very politely by Nandi, Kama was overconfident while awakening Shivji, that's why he was burned into ashes. Indra as usual was busy getting entertained, when Nandi went to inform him, all the devi-devtas are going to attend this wedding, are Vishnuji & Laxmiji attending too or will pour flowers from top?  Shivaji's snake should be changed by a better one.

Rukmi is greeted well by Balaram, Revati & Krishna.their convo was v. good๐Ÿ‘
Rukmini is very happy to see Rukmi, his explanation to Rukmini was good too๐Ÿ‘ 
Vr15h thumbnail

^^^ That would be fascinating - shouldn't Vishnu & Lakshmi be attending this as well? ๐Ÿ˜†  Although if they are in Mahadev's entourage, whose wedding is Mahadev attending? ๐Ÿ˜†

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

Vrish...so you're back to your poll session๐Ÿ˜† I voted for Nope, just right! 
I didn't mind him being given so much of importance. I quite like Rukmi๐Ÿ˜ณ The actor who's doing the role has done a very good job in my POV๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ It's the Sagars who showed him so evil, otherwise he wasn't so bad. What a quick transformation from evil to good by the Sagars๐Ÿ˜†

The Mahadev scene was really funny๐Ÿ˜† How come Mahadev doesn't know that the wedding is going to take place?๐Ÿ˜• He's the antaryaami๐Ÿ˜ฒ So all the Gods & Goddesses will be attending the wedding, what about Vishnu & Laxmi, will they too go & attend their own wedding on earth๐Ÿ˜†

Well it's said there's a lot of love & respect between Vishnu & Shiva so as Nandi was giving out the news of Vishnu's incarnation getting married, it was a pleasant news for him. With Kamadev, he tried to create those ...feelings inside Mahadev so he burnt Kama into ashes with his third eye. But it proved to be lucky, didn't it. He got born as Pradhyumna๐Ÿ˜‰ Btw Vrish as per the promo you've posted in the Shani thread looks like Kama will get punished by Shani dev. I wonder was this getting burnt to ashes by Shiva a part of Shani's punishment to Kama๐Ÿ˜• Let' see...I hope I don't miss today's epi

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Vrish!
Really in depth! Great work!
And I voted too much. Definitely too much importance given to that incident.
I mean, an entire episode?
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Rukmi looked so awkward without his moustache...thank God they gave him his turban back so we didn't have to look at that yucky bald head! ๐Ÿ˜†

And I was super relieved that they gave Rukmini something new to wear finally! I thought she was going to get married in that purple lengha thing...and Balram also had a new outfit instead of his usual blue.

It was an okish episode...mainly a filler so that the wedding could take place next week (which they'll prolly drag for the entire week anyway!) But I agree with Vrish...they gave way too much importance to Rukmi  ๐Ÿฅฑ

p.s where has Jarasandha disappeared to? And ROFL @ everyone's comments about Lakshmi-Vishnu coming to their own avatars' wedding!! ๐Ÿ˜†