Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 29th July '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 29th July '11

The episode starts with bhairon shouts on gauri, jag was shocked n came forward , all family came downstairs , anandi too was shocked to see bhairon like this , bhairon ask anandi to fight for her respect n if she dnt wanna say anything she can but now he will not stop himself from replying , bhairon told that anandi dnt wanna be a doc its he waho want anandi to be a doc bcoz he knows anandi is much more capable than jag , he says that he dnt hv to fight with gauri for jag as the relationship thy r proud of is given by anandi to them. 
Bhairon taunts jag that now these villagers will teach him the law , thr marriage is illegal in the eyes of religion, society n law as well , this make them shocked ... bhairon open his cards , although anandi stop him but he was in a mood to reply gauri n says that if in a childmarriage , husband -wife after attaining majority , file the petition for the dismissal of thr marriage within 2 years , then only thr marriage will get dismissed n if thy cant it will considered as legal by law n in such condition if hubby or wife marry sum other person , thr marriage will not considered valid , so in simple words anandi is still legal wife of jag n gauri's marriage with jag is illegal. This shocked the family n thy get a hope on the other hand jag n gauri r in big shock, anandi dnt like it n she ran to her room , bhairon stares jag-gauri n gauri will too leaves the house , soon others also leave n jag also.

Break

Gauri was sitting in the taxi , she was upset, jag came but he's quite , remembering all happy moments with family n sees anandi coming on terrace to say gudbye n he too shake his hand but soon realises it was his illusion n he leaves.
On the other hand sumitra was very upset , she ran to her room gehna follows her n basant ask bhairon to tk cre of sumi , sumi goes to her room , takes jag's pic n broke the frame badly n questions that y has he done so , bcoz of him his mother was feeling ashamed today , gehna came n controls her n soon bhariron also came n coonsoles her , gehna sees her hand bleeding bhairon ties the bandage n gehna ask her to think abt anandi as well, thy hv to tk care of her n ask her to tk rest.

Break

DS was sitting in her room n thinking abt jag 
& all wat happens today.

Precap: DS ask anandi to file suit against jag, on the other hand gauri says to jag that anandi will tk revenge now.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wat an episode again...

After Bhago, its again Bhairon...πŸ‘
I loved DS's evil smile after listenin to the truth...!!!😈

And also the statement - "Tumhare aage ki zindagi tumhe A bhikh mein de rahi hai..!!!"😲☺️

JaGo get a taste of the bitter truth and Gauri cant handle it anymore..!!!🀒☒️

She's gonna go mmmaaaddd...

Luv u BV...!!

BV rocks..!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Edited by dwsc - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So finally truth out and we all r saved from gauri's ratta marr dialogs!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Loved bhairon's line something like  "jo pal tum don one sath main bithaye, who sab anandi ne bheek main di hai"-----loved it!β­οΈπŸ‘

But one thing,JG's expressions r not up to my expectations , or I am expecting too much??πŸ˜•

Ok gauri seems affected but jagiya seems like he got reliefπŸ˜•, some how he also wanted to hear that !!(i hope i am wrong) and again he is hallucinating anandi! Why??😲

But am happy now g can make j's life hell!,πŸ₯³beta ab bhugat sab ki baddua! πŸ˜ƒThe way g shouted in precap πŸ€ͺ, aree gauri stop jappofying anandi anandi------ u r giving competition to singh family on jappofying anandi anandi------🀣

Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow DS has asked Anandi to file a case against Jagya! I am really happy that DS is the one who has said this.

Finally gauri knows the truth about her Illegitimate marriage!

I am so glad Bhairav said this too them.

Even more now DS is going to support Anandi in fighting for her rights. I think she has realized how much injustic she has done to Anandi in her blind love for her grandson

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see it.

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update BhartiKushi. Appreciate it.

Bechari Gauri can't seem to take her mind out of the gutter. Instead of thinking about her own precarious position and bad choices, she still insists on painting Anandi as the villain. Dumb dumb dumb. Wake up and smell the coffee. 🀣
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx alot for the update.  gauri will never ever change😑
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
FINALLY !! Bhairav ne saraa sachh batha diya   "Anandi ne jagya ki khushiyaan ussey bheek mein dey dii"πŸ‘ πŸ‘ What A dailog  β­οΈ-   All the arrogant speeches about being the 'legal wife' ended Right There...Gauri got the shock of her life .Now, the illegal pati pathni are off to mumbai-had come for ashirwad but left with a whole baggage of badduaa ..
Now gauri's insecurities will get the beter of her as she is already worried about anandi filing a caseπŸ€”,dadisa too wants her selfish ladesar hauled to court but dont think anandi will..πŸ€”
This girl   always  takes the moral high road-Thats what make her Unique-Special..
poongo88 thumbnail
ofcourse she has gone madπŸ‘πŸ‘ see the precap🀣🀣 its always a treat to see gauri like a madπŸ˜†
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So finally truth out and we all r saved from gauri's ratta marr dialogs!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Loved bhairon's line something like "jo pal tum don one sath main bithaye, who sab anandi ne bheek main di hai"-----loved it!β­οΈπŸ‘</font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">But one thing,JG's expressions r not up to my expectations , or I am expecting too much??πŸ˜•</font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok gauri seems affected but jagiya seems like he got reliefπŸ˜•, some how he also wanted to hear that !!(i hope i am wrong) and again he is hallucinating anandi! Why??😲</font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">But am happy now g can make j's life hell!,πŸ₯³beta ab bhugat sab ki baddua! πŸ˜ƒThe way g shouted in precap πŸ€ͺ, aree gauri stop jappofying anandi anandi------ u r giving competition to singh family on jappofying anandi anandi------🀣</font>

Agree Khusi

So much for Jagya and Gauri's DEEP BONDING, CHEMISTRY and SACHA PYAR. They are so in love and Jagya is so consistently honest about his love for her that he can't help but dream about Anandi waving goodbye from the terrace. Kya Kare. Bechara aadat se majboor hai. Jhoot hi uske pehchaan hai. 🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi won't file a case.  Hopefully, Jag asks her for a divorce, and she signs on the dotted line