Update for Friday 29-July-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi!!😃

MM neenga poyum poyum going to GW's house?😕...Enna Gutter is missing while TA was missing nu i thought as this lady like to open her mouth against Thulasi for everything. Vanthitaanga to present mark on Friday with her mini gutter dance...Mangai the Charu founder is there too😡...this lady my hand la kidaicha she is 🤢...GW told MM that Mangai did a lot of good things to their family...GW you said that because she found your romance partner right🤢.

So called mother of TA forgot that her son became kadankaran because of her daughter and because of hospital expenses...mainly its her who pushed him to borrow from these lenders by hiding money...now she is talking nonsense blaming Thulasi as usual😡...What a kodumai.

TA called Joseph i think...person said about Thulasi going back to her house...so for sure he also knows about Loan lenders at his house too ...Joseph took TA to those lenders, how come those lenders didn't contact Joseph regarding where about is TA?...There are a lot of chances that TA can get arrested on the way to his house or at house😕...sigh its going to be a sad week again till these gets solved.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful update and side comments Lakshmi! 👏

Grrr...😡 It is really annoying to see the rowdies sitting at home and watching each other face. Atlease they were sent home for the time being😕. But wish they were here when TA comes home to see how Thulz has been tortured becoz of him.

Star of the day was absolutely MM⭐️. Finally he opened his mouth and placed GW in her place. Even she was startled for a min. She basically did not even inquire about TA and just want to put the blame on Thulasi and curse her🤢😡. Ammam, this lady has amnesia. Athu thaan forgot about the 2 lacs TA gave for the useless Lav wedding😡🤢. Sigh...

Since Sundari asked her to inform when TA comes, may be she will try to help TA. Director please don't show the Charu entry as trying to help TA🤢. Athai veda kodumai ethuvum illai🤢.

Who was TA talking too?? Instead of calling someone else, why can't he call Thulz directly?? TA come home soon. Vedi Vedi Vedi Sara Vedi waiting for you.

Fireworkes

Waiting for next week promo😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakhyam for the superfast update👏. Is this all charu's plan?.😉 The debtor has brought kanthu vatti kumpal to thuls house so that they can watch thuls all the time😕.

Now we have to watch what all the problems she has to face and who is going to settle her debts. Is it deepa who is going to help as she was on the phone when the vatti kumbal came to t&T house? ❓

But the chances are less as she has already varadhan to deal with. Imagine if shymala father found out thuls problem he would have kicked out all those men from her house. Athukum chance illai… TA should have thought about all this before. Sigh😡 … All this loan sharks is going to create a big mess in T&t'S house...

TA leaving dharman to check on his wife…is good👏 but will he get caught by police before then?😲  He has only one day to solve all his money probs. Coming to GW… selfish lady… this creature ruin her own son's life in many ways now TA owes money because of her selfish arrogant behavior.🤢😡

Still it's suspense that that is going to help thuls even though thuls father has promised the gumball that he will pay the money within one day.  Is it TPS, Shymala or lax. Will TA able to meet his kuttimma? I really enjoyed the scene when MM made GW speech less. Let's see😍
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update and comments!!  Creative needs to be appreciated for keeping the loan issue on the boil while maintaining drama, suspense and tension without giving out an iota of hint on how the problem will be sorted out.

The upcoming episodes will be an acid test for T's characterization vis--vis TA and the million dollar question - which Thulz will show up?

TA for all the faults and shortcomings, he has been everything T wanted him to be and more.  TA, come hell or high water, his complete dedication, devotion, affection has been unwavering regardless of situation – saving her from Vel's  and going to jail, getting T admitted in engg school, marrying her hurriedly for T's reputation, standing up for her in court, disowning his family when they wronged her …… the list is endless. Bottom-line, he has been father, mother, devoted husband and more.

Thulz has always been super supportive of TA while suffering silently due to repeated knifing and brickbats she got from GW and the entire difficult situation she has been through.  She has every right to be angry, mad and can kick & scream @ TA.  Will she be react angrily blaming him for their woes or the pristine Thulz will react maturely with patience taking things in stride, pep him solve the current crisis will determine future direction of their relationship.

LS guy was decent by "his standards" although he crossed the line when he said he will "takeaway" T. MM was lame and pathetic for most part except coming to life @ when he angrily retorted to GW.  Why is MM not thinking about pledging his house as T'n'TA situation is dire? Good to see TA coming to meet wifey dear. Did TA talk to Joe about T & patti being alone? TA will get temporary reprieve as he will push D to ask LS guys to back off. TA is important to D for solving B issue.    

lakshyam thumbnail
This weeks thendral was very interesting. 👍🏼 Eagerly waiting for next week. 

I am sure TA will not go back to Dharmans place.Either he will get arrested (which of course nobody wants to see)  or by the time he solves all his problems here,  the minister might come and dismiss the case.

Onething that I am curious is who was TA talking to. Tulasi was trying to reach him so badly. If TA would have seen the missed calls he should have called Tulasi. Whoever TA was talking to only told him half information that Tulasi is back home, they didnt tell him about the rowdys.

We all know that somebody is going to help TA in paying back the loan. But who will that be?

So hope next week will be a thrilling week and really wish it will be more entertaining than a sad week. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshyam for the excellent updates!!

It's good that MM is now with Tulasi and Paati.  But I didn't like how he went to see Bazari.  Bazari is not a mother!  Her son has a lot of debts because of her refusing to let Nitish give money to Tamil.  Instead of caring about her son she only knows how to blame Tulasi.  Too bad Sudha never heard...if she knew I'm sure she would have helped Tualsi.

Tanu, lol...GW will always like Mangai since she brought her soul mate to her...

But MM gave a super appu to Bazari at her house.

Finally they showed Tamil...Did Tamil call someone or did someone call him?  He now knows that Tulasi is not at MM house and the only way he can know that is if Mohan or Pavitra told him...unless Joseph is keeping an eye on TT house...not really sure...

Alright so now he has left Dharman gang to see Tulasi but there is still the police to worry about...

@ Pearl, exactly'there will be big fire crackers welcoming him...that's if he even gets home...

I like the suspense for the weekend...lately Thendral hasn't had any suspense but now I can't wait until Monday.  Will Tamil get caught or will he get home safely?  Who will help TT and lend money to them?

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshmi for the nice update,

I don't understand one thing..Why would TA be at GW's house and not attending the phone..Thulasi should have thought about that, when he was leaving he told that he will be out of station..When he said that.. why would he go to GW's house..and also she knows that TA is angry on GW for the incident that happened in Lav's house... Then how come he will go to GW's house and switch off the phone...?? I think it was just a waste of time for MM..!! But the aapu he gave for GW was really nice..!!

To whom did TA talk?? If it is Joseph..Why wouldn't he tell that rowdies are also there..? This makes us to think that he may be the stalker..? Moreover, till that time he had switched off his mobile..how come Dharman left TA to switch it on?? on the other hand.. it is good that he came to know that Thulasi is back..But, why didn't he call Thulasi even once, when he is able to switch on the phone..?? He knew that Thulasi would be scared and will be waiting for his phone call..and he also pleaded Dharman for that on the first day..what happened now??

It was sad to see MM falling at those rowdies feet.. Everything here is TA's mistake..At least he could have told Thulasi about this matter.. If it is Charu who is planning and Joseph being the spy..TA not telling Thulasi this loan matter is the advantage for them... !! Finally, loan probelms will be solved.. but it is interesting to know, who will be the person to help T&T..!! Better not be Charu please..!!

Hoping for a good promo.. with a nice scene for T&T re-uniting with all the problems solved..!!
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for your beautiful update and comments 😃.

I hate to see the loan sharks sitting in T&T's house. Poor MM has to go thru all these tortures coz of our super hero 😡 😡.

Someone please stitch that GW's mouth. All TA's debts are coz of her studies 😲...enna oru poi 🤢. MM should have slapped that woman 😈.

Sad too see MM falling at the feet of that Venkatesan . Was waiting to see TA today, but after watching the scene, was not happy at all. Thulasi deserves someone much better than this fool.

Somehow i am not liking this loan sharks track, it always makes me think that Charu has to be behind these problems around T&T. I hate totally how i keep thinking that it is all about Charu right now in T&T's life and i hate like anything that she kind of has the control over everything T&T's life 🤢 🤢.
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Lakshyam for the wonderful update.

FInally MM come to save Thulasi from the money lenders. But I didn't see anyone from my life like these kind of money lenders. Their behaviour is so cheap. I feel sad when MM beg on the money lender and finally money lender gone out of Thulasi house.  MM once again prove that he is a good father to Thulasi.

MM is not point on going to GW house because anyway when you tell the problem to GW she wil obviously accuse Thulasi for Tamil current situation. For GW Lavanya and Charu are pure gold and Thulasi is like asingam for GW. Kazhuthaikku theriyuma Kapooram vassanai. But in the end MM has given a nice nose cut GW.

It nice to see Tamil worried about Thulasi and going back his house. But when he come back to his house he is going to se a deepavali from Thulasi. How Thulasi and Tamil are going to fix the money problem? Who is going to help them? Waiting eagerly for the next week promo.
Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago