Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta July 29 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

At the hospital

Damodar is on the bed in the hospital. Archana and Manav come inside. Archana has made something for Damodar to eat. Damodar asks Archana if it is your saas's burnt rotis. Archana says baba, you never leave a chance to criticize aai. Archana gives Damodar fresh made soup. Damodar is very happy and begins to eat it. Damodar asks Manav if he was about to send him to jail. Manav says not jail, but a rehab center. Damodar says they are the same thing. Damodar asks when he will be going there. Manav tells his father that he will be going in one to two days. Damodar gives Archana the food. Archana says you have not ate anything baba, please eat it. Damodar says no, and my mind and my stomach are all filled up with the news my son just told me. All three of them look sad and worried right now. Damodar asks Manav if he will do one thing for him. Manav says yes baba. Damodar asks Manav for a cup of alcohol. Damodar says he wants to have alcohol before going to rehab. Archana says but baba. Manav is sad and leaves the room. Archana follows after him. Damodar is very sad.

Outside the hospital room

Archana goes over to Manav. Manav is telling Archana that he does not know what to do, I can't see Baba in this condition. Manav says I can't even do anything about it, I sometimes think am I even a good son? Archana says it is nothing like that, why are you saying this? Archana tells Manav that what he is doing is absolutely right. Archana says we are sending baba to rehab center so that he will stop drinking, and he will come back to us. Archana says it is not like we will not meet him, we will meet baba very often. Manav still looks worried. Archana tells Manav that he is his father's best son. Archana tells Manav to go back into the hospital room and that baba is waiting. Manav is about to go to the hospital room where his father is when Archana looks behind her and spots Nalini Kaka. Nalini Kaki, (the lady who was told to give the note from Sulochana to her three daughters) is at the hospital too. Nalini Kaki looks back and sees Archana. Archana says to Manav that this is the woman that... Nalini Kaki is looking straight at Archana and Manav and makes a run for it. Manav and Archana are starting to go after Nalini Kaki. Nalini Kaki is running away from Archana and Manav. Manav and Archana are trying their best to catch up to Nalini Kaki but with the people walking in between them it is hard for Archana and Manav to keep up with Nalini Kaki. Nalini Kaki hides somewhere in the hospital and Manav and Archana are still walking when Nalini Kaki is standing behind a window and Manav and Archana go right past the window without seeing Nalini Kaki. Archana asks Manav if he has found Nalini Kaki. Manav says no and Archana says it looks like she has left. Manav says it was a very good chance. Archana tells Manav that baba is wiaitng for them, let's go. Nalini Kaki takes a quick peek in the hallway and comes into the hallway and Manav and Archana are gone. Nalini Kaki goes to a nurse and asks who stays in that hospital ward? The nurse tells Nalini Kaki that it is an old man, his liver is damaged because he drinks a lot of alcohol. (the nurse is referring to Damodar Baba) Nalini Kaki asks who is the lady and the guy who just went inside the ward. (Nalini Kaki is referring to Archana and Manav) The nurse said they are his daughter in law and son. The nurse tells Nalini Kaki that she has gave her daughter medicines, she should rest. The nurse leaves the area. Nalini Kaki is left looking confused.

DK's house

DK is outside his house having a phone call with his worker. Aashna is sitting down in her house. DK is talking about a project and he is saying that it does not matter whether the project is done in India or Singapore. DK says to the worker DK Construction knows what they want and how. Aashna goes to a drawing board and starts painting on it. DK is done with his phone call and comes to Aashna. DK says Aashna, the Singapore project is ours. Aashna asks really? DK says yes. Aashna says congratulations. DK says well, I am excited. DK asks Aashna that she is painting so suddenly? Aashna says she was a little restless, and tense, as the new project is starting, and Archana has lost her mother, the tension of Manav and Archana's sadness, I have decided to clear away the tension and do some sketching. Aashna says hopefully it will work in removing my tension. DK says you had an interest in painting; it was a passion for you, so when did it turn into an escape? Aashna says there was one time DK where at least once a week you used to appreciate my painting and that used to motivate me. Aashna says I am thinking what new painting or new sketch I should do next week. DK's phone rings again. DK says one moment. DK begins talking to his worker. Aashna is kind of sad as DK is getting a lot of phone calls. It was a quick phone call and DK hangs up. Aashna tells DK that he does not have time for anything as he is so busy these days. Aashna says so there's a motivation to paint. Aashna tells DK that she is not complaining, just time has changed things and has also changed me. Aashna is going back to her painting when DK says time. DK says I'm sorry Aashna, why don't you do one thing? DK says come to Singapore with me, and then you will motivation for painting. DK asks how does that sound. Aashna says I'd loved to DK but the project has started now, it's new, and Manav is still busy in looking for Archana's mother. Aashna says someone needs to be here for them, and that's why I will stay here. Aashna says after all, project is important. DK says yeah, alright, so I'll go to Singapore, you look after the company. DK tells Aashna that if Manav needs us at all, tell us that he can call us at anytime. Aashna says sure. DK says and I'm sure Archana's mother should be here in Mumbai, somebody will let us know where she is. DK leaves the room.

Deshmukh House

Savita, Sundri and Damu the dog are at the house. Savita is giving money to Sundri for the doctor to get medicines. Savita asks Sundri to ask the doctor when to take which medicine, which medicine to take with warm water, I don't understand the handwriting of the doctor's. Sundri asks Savita if she should get the medicine from the normal medicine shop. Savita gets angry and asks where do you get your medicines from? Sundri says from the normal medicine shop. Savita tells Sundri to get it from there. Savita reminds Sundri to ask the doctor which medicine to take with warm water. Sundry asks how will we have Damu drink warm water? Savita says who told you that this was medicine for Damu? Savita says these medicines are for my husband Damodar Deshmukh. Savita explains to Sundri that Damodar takes medicine with warm water. Savita says do you understand? Sundri says yes and is about to leave when Rasika enters the house. Rasika accidentally bumped into something and her arm got hurt. Savita sits Rasika down and makes sure Raiska is alright. Savita strictly asks Sundri to call the doctor. Sundri calls the doctor. Savita asks Sundri if she called the doctor. Sundri says yes, and he had to look at the dog first(she is referring to Rasika) Savita hits Sundri and says do you think Rasiak tai is a dog? Rasika is angry. Savita hits Sundri again and tells her to leave. Savita asks Rasika if she is alright. Rasika says she is alright. Savita tells Rasika that Sundri is very bad and does not do any work. Savita sits down in her chair. Rasika asks Savita how is Damodar Bhai Sahab's health? Savita says it has gotten a little better. Rasika says can I tell you one thing? Savita says yes. Rasika says if you need anything at all, then please tell me. Savita smiles and says yes, definitely. Rasika says tai, when I found out about Damodar Bhai Sahab's health, I immediately sent Vandita to the hospital. Rasika says I told Vandita that you need to go there, and I will take care of your daughter and the house. Rasika says but she told Vandita that she has to stay with her father more. Rasika says there is a little extra work to do, but you don't worry, I am managing, but Vandita has to stay with her father, right? Savita says absolutely. On the inside, Rasika looks irritated but says to Savita, these days Manav is very busy. Savita says yes. Rasika says and Archana is very worried for her mother. Rasika says so since someone needs to be with Damodar Bhai Sahab to take care of him, that's why I sent Vandita. Rasika gets a little over sarcastic and says who can take more care of Damodar Bhai Sahab then Vandita can? Savita smiles. Rasika says but really, Archana is the daughter in law of this house, but when Damodar Bhai Sahab needs Archana the most, she is busy in looking for her mother. Savita looks a little upset right now. Raiska says so now your Vandita has to do so much work? Rasiak says to Savita that a daughter is a daughter, and a daughter in law can try as much as she wants, but she can't ever become a daughter. Savita says Rasika tai, what you have told me does not apply to Archana. Savita says and the second Archana has stepped in our house, she has become our daughter. Rasika is annoyed to hear this. Savita tells Rasika that Archana was very worried for Baba, but I told her to look for her mother. Savita says that she had told Archana that the family is here to take care of Baba, so you do not take any tension. Savita tells Rasika that not only Archana's family is worried for Sulochana tai but even our family is worried for her. Rasika smiles but in a fake way and says it is very needed to find Sulochana tai. Savita says yes. Rasika looks away irritated.

Manav's office

The secretary whose name is Riya is in the office. Riya is working in the office and making sure all the files are ready. Riya has gotten Manav's work file copy made. Manav says wow, you got all the work done before I came in the office. Riya tells Manav that she has prepared his meeting schedule for him, just take a look at it once. Manav looks at his meeting schedule and is impressed. Manav tells Riya that it takes other people a whole month to understand the job, but you did the work great the first time. Riya smiles and says thanks. Manav tells Riya that her work is finished, and that she can go now as he will take care of the rest. Riya says no sir, I want to stay with you, I want to learn a lot from you and today is the project presentation. Riya says sir, if you don't mind can I look at your presentation? Manav says sure, why not? Riya smiles and looks at Manav strangely. Manav asks Riya why she is looking at him like that. Riya says sorry, sir actually I was looking at your expression, and I was wondering if you liked my work. Manav smiles and says you did good work. Manav looks at another form and asks Riya if she had made that. Riya tells Manav that she had a worker make that form. Manav says ok, good.

Outside the Deshmukh Chawl

Nalini Kaki is standing outside below all the chawls. She is remembering the doctor's words saying your daughter's health is very critical. It will be best to do her operation as soon as possible. If you want to save her life, you will have to arrange for money. Nalini Kaki is thinking in her head, what I want to do, is  it right? Nalini Kaki thinks no, how can I be wrong if I want to save my daughter's life? Nalini Kaki thinks that if she does this, it will be a dhoka to Sulochana tai. She has done a lot for me, what will she think of me? Nalini Kaki thinks she can't do this to them.

Deshmukh House

Nalini Kaki is slowly walking inside the Deshmukh House. Nalini Kaki is inside the house looking for someone. Archana is coming out of the bedroom and Nalini Kaki spots her. Archana sees Nalini Kaki and looks shocked.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha and two men are at the house. The two men are from the bank Manjusha is talking to them and Vinod is coming out of the room. Vinod asks Manjusha where his pink file is, and says it is an important file, and asks if she saw it. Vinod sees the two men and whispers to Manjusha what is all of this> Manjusha tells Vinod that it is good that he came, and I was about to tell you, ever since we have got privacy, more people can come in our house. Manjusha says sometimes people from your office, and sometimes my friends. Manjusha says the house should look nice for them. Manjusha tells Vinod that she has thought of having a renovation of this house. Manjusha tells Vinod that they can change the furniture, bring in a new TV, and get a new fridge. Vinod tells Manjusha that all of this will cost a lot of money. Manjusha says yes, she knows, and whispers to Vinod that this is why I called the bank people. They are ready to give this house a renovation, and I have also signed on the papers. Vinod is now looking happy at this idea. Manjusha is telling Vinod all of the things they can get when renovating the house like carloan. Manjusha tells Vinod that one day they will have a good name in the society. Manjusha tells Vinod to sit down and that she has papers for him to sign. Vinod asks the man from the bank about the carloan formalities. The man from the bank says just a couple signatures and you will have to pay. Vinod tells the guys from the bank to come next week and he will make arrangements for the money. Vinod says and then I will complete the formalities. The man from the bank says to Vinod ok, sir we will come next week. Vinod shakes hands with the guy from the bank and the guy from the bank says thank you sir to Vinod. The guys from the bank leave. Manjusha is really happy. Manjusha tells Vinod that she can't tell him how much happiness and peace she is having, so much happiness that I don't know what to say. Manjusha says very excitedly that now they can live life the way they want to, and plan It the way they want to. Vinod is happy and says even I am very happy, but please find my pink file, I have to submit it in the office. Manjusha tells Vinod that he can't even see things that are in front of him. Vinod tells Manjusha to find the file.

Outisde the ashram

Ladies from the old age home are at work and Sulochana is writing things down. A lady asks Sulochana who is she talking to. Sulochana tells the lady that she is not talking to anyone, and was just writing down how much Pohe's need to be sent. Archana is coming toward the ashram and is looking for Sulochana. Archana is getting closer to her mother and Sulochana can now see her. Sulochana puts the paper and pencil down. Archana is walking straight to her mother. Archana walks up to her mother and both hug each other very tight.

Precap: Archana and Sulochana are standing outside the ashram. Both of them are crying and  Sulochana is saying to Archana that something was wrong in her luck that because my son had thrown me out of the house. Sulochana says the person I had raised had now thrown me out of the house and now I have to live here. Archana is crying very hard.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HI NEW IN THIS SITE AND FIRST TO SAY THANK YOU FOR UPDATE
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the written update. but where is Archana's dad seems like no one care...
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: beanaq

I like the written update. but where is Archana's dad seems like no one care...

Hi beanaq, Archana's dad (Manohar) has run off after the recent leap that occured. He ran away due to a fight with his family
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for awesome update!!!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  Happy days will be short leaved for Vinod and Manju.  They will not be able to pay the loan and Vinod will face the truth of family values. Could be Manju who is so proud and kept harping she was the bread winner in the family might loose her job. Would'nt it be nice if this happens???
nevara thumbnail
Is anyone getting the feeling that Riya (Manav's assistant) is really a pawn placed there by Darmesh? Even the way Darmesh treated her during the interview, He must have known Manav would never approve of his behaviour and inadvertantly give the girl a second chance. And hook , line and sinker, Manav is trapped by Darmesh.  Curious! Don't you think?
Thanks for the beautiful update.   
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am so glad this track is over, Sulochana has been found now Archana can get back to focusing on her children

bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifpower6

wat a trble updte bhallarox,, ur d wort updtr n da wrld

Since you hate my updates, can you please give me any suggestions on how I can improve next time? I love hearing suggestions, if you find anything wrong in my update please tell me, and I will try next time to make the change😊
rocket27482 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nevara

Is anyone getting the feeling that Riya (Manav's assistant) is really a pawn placed there by Darmesh? Even the way Darmesh treated her during the interview, He must have known Manav would never approve of his behaviour and inadvertantly give the girl a second chance. And hook , line and sinker, Manav is trapped by Darmesh. Curious! Don't you think?<div></div>Thanks for the beautiful update.   

I agree,its dharmesh plan
Also thanx for update bhalla