Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The Name Is Kaif. Katrina Kaif - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
*sorry* i m editing my long post...since i love to be at my shortening best..

hmmm...what can i say...๐Ÿ˜› its such a DISGRACE to bollywood if such Talentless people are making to the top๐Ÿ˜† Congratz Kat๐Ÿ˜›...after all Bollywood is all abt it dese days๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is the Queen bee no doubt. And naysayers have been saying "she is nearing a fall" for the last 4 years. So far, she has just gone from strength to strength.. grabbing the best directors, best actors, most hits, most fame, most.everything.
And coming to the "she can't act" refrain.. the audience has given the message loud and clear. It doesn't matter to them. So, no amount of Internet angst and hand-wringing about the falling acting standards in Bollywood will have any effect on the common man on the street who actually spends his hard-earned money on a movie ticket and do not watch his movie on Torrent for free. He, and others like him, decides whose movies are successful and whose aren't. Edited by Relda - 12 years ago
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the popularity is something totally different from the acting skills and whatever you acceot that or not no one come close to Katrina in this gener from other actress .Poeple just love her and they know how she act and for me i love watching her and i think she improved

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
How Many BIG HITS did Sridevi and Madhuri gave without BIG HERO??
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nope, I still don't like her. 
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

*sorry* i m editing my long post...since i love to be at my shortening best..

hmmm...what can i say...๐Ÿ˜› its such a DISGRACE to bollywood if such Talentless people are making to the top๐Ÿ˜† Congratz Kat๐Ÿ˜›...after all Bollywood is all abt it dese days๐Ÿ˜‰

Are you talking about male topper or female topper?
This content was originally posted by: SlumGOD

Are you talking about male topper or female topper?

LOL dats a secret๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
It is a bit jarring to read Kat's name after Madhuri's, but as Relda said, she is the Queen Bee of Bollywood now. She's not talented in front of the screen but she is smart...she knows exactly what types of films people want to see and she does them...and the clear result, people go in droves just to see her shake her hips in a song
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
How much Smart katrina can b to bring ppl to hall to watch her Non-Acting... How Stupid then ppl are who watch her movies? ๐Ÿ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

It is a bit jarring to read Kat's name after Madhuri's, but as Relda said, she is the Queen Bee of Bollywood now. She's not talented in front of the screen but she is smart...she knows exactly what types of films people want to see and she does them...and the clear result, people go in droves just to see her shake her hips in a song

Does the article mention Katrina's name after Madhuri's? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I didn't read it properly. If it does, then I hate the writer already ๐Ÿ˜†

And yes, she knows what to do to make the masses ogle. Clearly, that's what matters most to grab the 'crown'. 
Edited by heroin. - 12 years ago