Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: heroin.

Does the article mention Katrina's name after Madhuri's? 😲 I didn't read it properly. If it does, then I hate the writer already 😆

And yes, she knows what to do to make the masses ogle. Clearly, that's what matters most to grab the 'crown'. 

The writer starts off with Rekha and then Madhuri as the queens of the 80s and 90s and then suggests Katrina for the 2000s
...that's something I wasn't expecting😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I don't say Katrina to be the Best Actress like Sridevi n Madhuri... but it would also be bad on my part if i not even mention that She acted nice in 2-3 movies as Acting is concerned...

Namastey London, New York, RaajNeeti... She is in learning process... Without ACTING she is so successful, i wish her good luck as soon ppl saying she can't act will soon will call her Star who can Act as well as Successful...
Originally posted by: heroin.

Does the article mention Katrina's name after Madhuri's? 😲 I didn't read it properly. If it does, then I hate the writer already 😆

And yes, she knows what to do to make the masses ogle. Clearly, that's what matters most to grab the 'crown'. 

LOL...the article came from box office india...they talk nothing except by the box office figures, to the bo figures and for them only...so wat can we expect😆 on tht sort all of us agree...but other than tht its difficult
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Us ACTING ka Achaar dalna hai which can't Ring BOX OFFICE FIGURES... Making fun of Box Office Result, than ask ppl who so called ACT to charge Rs.0 Fees, and their movies shud be Free... 🤣
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think I am part of that 49% since I watch all of her movies just for her (apart from the movies which star Akshay as well) ... All her movies are really good, even though she can't act I I just love her for whom she is :) Her persona and beauty is just something different from all the other bolly actresses ... Hopefully she'll continue to be the most loved BW actress..
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
yeah tabhi to bollywood ki movies ka status kitna unccha hai...🤣 and then we start complaining why are we behind than hollywood 🤣 anyways didn;t i say...Bollywood is all abt entertainment-----eevrything senseless so carry on,...who has the time to care 🤣

we are not saying KAT is just worthless...of course she has made it here...so she has something in her...but if u say she is the 'BEST' in business...thats too hard to digest😛
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
if all everyone needed was "SOLID acting", then nandita das, koko,tabu, irrfan and nassiruddin shah would be the superstars and would be getting paid more than priyaka, kareena, srk and hrithik...

clearly thts not the case..., to rake in the moolah, u need a grip on the masses...and that is achieved through sheer charisma and entertainment value...its whts called "holding court" and it involves much more than merely emoting on screen...u've got to establish a connect...

and as far as i can see, kat is doing that brilliantly...when shes on that screen, ppl watch...lemme rephrase that...when shes onscreen,ppl ogle...now that maybe coz of her looks, her body whatever...but truth is, shes doing something right which others arent which is why she is at the top of her game today..
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
The thing which irks me is that folks compare Katrina Kaif with "solid actors". Now who all are those solid actors?...I will lechu know: Deepika, Sonam, Anushka, Asin etc. etc. I laugh. Out of all of those, I'd still pick Katrina because despite of not knowing how to speak the language and despite of being a horrible actor, she somehow still manages to capture the audience unlike the other "solid" actors. Kat has grown on me. She's an entertainer, and she's been upfront from the beginning: she's in the industry to make money.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

yeah tabhi to bollywood ki movies ka status kitna unccha hai...🤣 and then we start complaining why are we behind than hollywood 🤣 anyways didn;t i say...Bollywood is all abt entertainment-----eevrything senseless so carry on,...who has the time to care 🤣

we are not saying KAT is just worthless...of course she has made it here...so she has something in her...but if u say she is the 'BEST' in business...thats too hard to digest😛

Sitting in Bollywood Forums All day... Making ur 2nd ID just to be here and then calling Bollywood Entertainment SENSELESS... wow... 👏

We are not BEHIND HOLLYWOOD in any case... it's just ppl like u who can't love their own country's thing... 😆

Make a TOPIC of COMpARISON = Hollywood Vs Bollywood... i will show you what is Bollywood for sure... as u don't know a single thing about it 😛
i think katrina rightfully deserves the queen bee tag...neither of kareena , priyanka or ash (who are the most popular heroines today) are consistent in terms of box office success...kareena only recently...in the last 2 years managed to get a 3 idiots and a golmaal 3...priyankas last hit solid hit was centuries ago...dostana i think...or even b4 that...don/kkrish...aishwarya has been faring pretty badly since the last few years save the occasional JA, Dhoom and Robot...right now, katrina is the only one who has been consistently delivering hits each year since 2007, with the highest success ratio...Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago