Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thats why those actors want to work with her ..
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

i think katrina rightfully deserves the queen bee tag...neither of kareena , priyanka or ash (who are the most popular heroines today) are consistent in terms of box office success...kareena only recently...in the last 2 years managed to get a 3 idiots and a golmaal 3...priyankas last hit solid hit was centuries ago...dostana i think...or even b4 that...don/kkrish...aishwarya has been faring pretty badly since the last few years save the occasional JA, Dhoom and Robot...right now, katrina is the only one who has been consistently delivering hits each year since 2007, with the highest success ratio...

If giving back to back box office hits makes you the Queen Bee, then only Katrina Kaif has been the Queen Bee in the history of Indian cinema. Nobody... from Madhubala to Rekha to Sridevi to Madhuri to Aishwarya has been able to deliver back to back hits for so many years. It's a feat ONLY Katrina managed to pull off. And all that WITHOUT any acting skills. That is such a big achievement. Seriously, no sarcasm here. She's really lucky!
In my opinion Katrina kaif is a terrible cringe worthy actress, in fact I'll take it back: she ain't an actress. I won't spend a tenner to watch her movies in a cinema unless she shows some improvement in her acting skills.

I dont care if 49% think differently to me and nor do I care is she is the queen bee or most successfull Bollywood star. The 49% aren't paying my tenner for me, are they?

Liking a movie is very subjective and individualistic.I'll only watch someone in a cinema whom I can connect with and who in my opinion gives me value for the money I paid.
And Kat gives me no value (given that I'm not a guy to ogle at her). Oh yeah she does give me some comedy value with her pathetic attempts at speaking Hindi and trying to act by fluttering her eyelashes.

As they would say in Hindi ( Billa correct me if I'm wrong) Bakki log kuve main Jake kudhe, iska yeh matlab nahin ki mujhe bhi kudhna hai.Edited by Gobsmacked - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rekha was the reigning queen of the 80s went onto rule the later part of that decade. And then, Madhuri Dixit took over the baton in the early 90s, to emerge as arguably the biggest ever female star of Hindi cinema. Once Ms. Dixit became Ms. Nene and moved away from the limelight, the crown for the no. 1 heroine was up for grabs again.

^^^^

This opening of ARTICLE is not Comparing Rekha, Madhuri dixit with KATRINA KAIF... it is making the base as telling people about the time 80's, 90's and then coming to 2000's...
Edit Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
jokes on ur *** parts

๐Ÿ˜†

y u always take things so personally? just asking u on bollywood thing... wht's so big deal... chill relax... 
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

jokes on ur *** parts

๐Ÿ˜†

y u always take things so personally? just asking u on bollywood thing... wht's so big deal... chill relax... 

..its u took personally first and commented on me having other id;s and all...kya maine tum par koi attack kiya tha...i said generally .. u dont like it fair...but how u made such an irrevelant comment.and such personal attacks๐Ÿ˜•

and @smarie pants : shockingly u were giving me lectures on tashan topic tht i should target views not members...billa targeted me clearly and u seem to be liking his post...urrm...aren't u hypocritcal enuff...please answer this question to urself not me
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Neetu

Chill, kabhi thande dimaag se bhi soch liya kar... my intention was not to humiliate you as u make 2nd id... my point was as u love bollywood that's y u r here even if ur 1st id is banned... sad u thot me making fun of u...

Agar meri baat itni hi buri lagi then i am sorry... i take my words back... 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well honestly saying, I don't get it how Bollywood is behind Hollywood ?
And I rarely have seen people commenting that there, and if you don't like Bollywood than what are you doing here dude?

And Neetu it looks like you don't have any manners to talk to people
... -__-
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Neetu

Chill, kabhi thande dimaag se bhi soch liya kar... my intention was not to humiliate you as u make 2nd id... my point was as u love bollywood that's y u r here even if ur 1st id is banned... sad u thot me making fun of u...

Agar meri baat itni hi buri lagi then i am sorry... i take my words back... 

billa...u and others don;t understand my thing...so its not my problem...maine generally kaha tha ki we complain...iska matlab yeh nahi tha ki main aisa kehti hun...mera matlab tha ki log aisa sochte hain ki bollywood kyun hollywood se peeche hain...did u ask me for an explanation...? no and u said all those BS things...

yes m hurt...any girl would be hurt the way u attacked...atleast first ask people what they meant if u cant understand