Posted: 12 years ago
@HiphopStahKiran : don;t waste ur time on me...save it for the topic...don;t go out of topic...Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Neetu_GirlPower

yeah tabhi to bollywood ki movies ka status kitna unccha hai...🀣 and then we start complaining why are we behind than hollywood 🀣 anyways didn;t i say...Bollywood is all abt entertainment-----eevrything senseless so carry on,...who has the time to care 🀣

i never knew, adding a ROFL Emoti with a line means General view... No Doubt me a DUMB person to not to read these 3 lines as GENERAL VIEWPOINT.
^still it doesn't make any sense to target a member...or is it? anyways let me clear one more thing...i dont sit around on the forums...yes my laptop keeps on and in my job i keep coming in b/w for entertainment...that doesn;t give u the right to say anyone is laying around on bollywood forums...

anyways off from this bogus topic..

---------
LMAO you found my one sentence/comment about you "a lecture" ?

Well then you clearly don't know what a lecture is ... anyway I am not in for such a stupid debate so I am out of here :)
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Neetu_GirlPower

kyun ab kya hua...??? got the taste of ur own medicine...tumhe kyun kisi ke opinion se problem hoti hai...main to samjthi thi ki ladke bahut ki cool hote hain...but tumhara ladkiyon se bhi bura haal hai when u each and follow every other post which u don;t like..anyways...its u took personally first and commented on me having other id;s and all...kya maine tum par koi attack kiya tha...i said generally .. u dont like it fair...but how u made such an irrevelant comment.and such personal attacksπŸ˜•

and @smarie pants : shockingly u were giving me lectures on tashan topic tht i should target views not members...billa targeted me clearly and u seem to be liking his post...urrm...aren't u hypocritcal enuff...please answer this question to urself not me

gasp...now i have to justify myself if i LIKE someones post? 

I agreed with a few statements of his, so i liked his post...and i didnt happen to see the innuendo until u pointed out...i thought he was just stating that bollywood is no less than so called hollywood...i agreed with that specific point so i liked it...big deal...

dunt drag me into all this crap...ive had enough of it already...
and no...i dunt need to answer any questions to myself...spare me the melodrama..

Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
and i didnt happen to see the innuendo until u pointed out

😲

[Statuary Warning to all Members: NEVER LIKE MY POST Plz]
thanks smarie...now i learnt one more thing from u...how to back urself off from a post convieniently...keep it going...yeah...u seem to be better in tht case...even better than me..thankyou...i need such smartness indeed...

and melodrama...?πŸ˜• what for? its not my mistake if u liked the post...i would react in the similar manner as u have liked itπŸ€”...sapna thodi aayega mujhe ?[πŸ˜†

and for the record...I DIDN'T SAY tht holly is better than bolly..its people the media who keeps comparing of the loss of quality from bollywood.πŸ€”...there are several articles...

should i need to go and post them too.....gosh never thought i had actualy have to explain just becoz of a 🀣 sign...GOODNESS...out of here

@HiphopStahKiran : loved ur last line...πŸ˜›

@Billa :  dats it .. i will never speak to u again becoz u can;t talk decently...next time don;t target me...consider its a request or a warning whatever...
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
Neetu

No Need, if any topic is made 4 comparison of Holly v Bolly, would like 2 see those articles...
Well the fact that she's the most successful "actress" today says a lot about us as an audience and our standards.  As far as I'm concerned, she could give a million hits in a row, she'll still do nothing for me.
ROFL...πŸ˜†...I taught u how to back off conveniently from posts??? 
and here i was, thinking i learnt that from u...

anywyaz...im honoured.