All Thendral Fans Please read this!!

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Channel Moderator's Note:  

Hi Thendral fans,

We the Development Team members have been watching the posts in this forum in which members attack each other ..even mentioning the names of the members.

This has to be stopped......Consider this post of mine as a warning to the author/s of such  harsh posts in this forum. The recent issue was about the promo video...you may like it or you may not...it is ok to tell that in a nice way....not by creating groupisms and mentioning names of others...etc. Please stop this.

Please  understand that we are all here to have fun, talk about our favorite stars and about the character they portray and to have some happy time. Defenitely not to attack each other and make this place as a war front.

I just had a quick phone talk with your favorite star Deepak...here is his words told to me:

" It is sad to note that members are bashing each other in the name of this serial and actors. Please stop fighting and go ahead enjoying the show and talk about the characters ...atina please open a separate thread and let them ask questions to me...directly...and whenever I get time I will come around and answer the questions....I love this forum and all my fans..."

So folks...soon I will open another thread as Deepak requested.

I once again request you all to maintain this forum as a happy one as before...when  this serial started....!! Help us to help you all!!
Edited by atina - 13 years ago