CM Aug 1-5 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Eclat - yaruppa athu, enga veetu bath room le no thanni, Omni than villi - enngada, yaarume antha cell phone ai eduthu pakka maattingalaa?? Please , yaaranum snake kku Aaapu vainga ppa

Thanks Eclat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All problems at a time for CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭 

Hate to see Vadai dubbakore angry face😡😡😡 Indha chethappu is also irritating !!!!!!!!!!!!!

POradu POradu nnu Josiyakaaramma sonnadhu CM kku mattum illai namakku koodaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕😕😕
Originally posted by kittykrishna

POradu POradu nnu Josiyakaaramma sonnadhu CM kku mattum illai namakku koodaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕😕😕

KK idha neenga enakku munnamEyE solli irundhaa Monday update ungakitta kuduthittu naan ess aagi iruppenla..😉
Thanks for the updates Elcat.

Reason for killing-off Ratna's character and bringing back kavitha's character???  So that Chellama will have more enemies.

Serithannn ... (vaiyaleh ketavarthiya varuthu).  Sorry people.

Thanks for the updates eclat!!  Ennappa indha kandraavi - indha serial yen jenmathula mudiyadhu polairruku - Problems multiplying, and no end in site - Muttikalam pola irukku enakku...

Originally posted by serials2010

Thanks for the updates eclat!!  Ennappa indha kandraavi - indha serial yen jenmathula mudiyadhu polairruku - Problems multiplying, and no end in site - Muttikalam pola irukku enakku...

muttikittu serialathaan paarththukalaamaa
illa paarththapinnE nallaavEthaan muttikkalaamaa... ðŸ˜†  

This is my first time on this forum, but I've been an on/off viewer of this show. I used to be a fan of Radhika m'am's shows, but this one is a complete torture and very irritating (hence the on/off with lack of interest these days)

Why is it that ellarum plan panni vecha mathiri chellamavukku ethiraga orey nerathil maruvanga? 😳 aiyo antha sneha va kandalye pathikittu eriyuthu 😡

And now they killed off Rathna's character, who in my opinion was the only sane character in the show, along with AK's son. Oh how much I was hoping for a story between them 😒 And now my dreams are spoilt 😔

Well, now the story's back to square one. Everyone against Chellama, Sneha's evil and stupid schemings continue... and etc, etc ... a feel of deja vu? maybe
Dedicated to

- Ratna

- AK's Son

-Vadai

-Vasu

-Pearl's mom...

-Sithappumams

🤬🤬🤬🤬 - Vasu's mom

The following emoticons are dedicated to us..the viewers and updaters

--innuma hair irukku??
----hahahaha...hum hogayee mental...hahahaha

Thanks Shree - Bhagawaane, Wednesday Roja's turn - Omni kku enna treatment waiting O?? Athu sari, Snake ippO Pearl household le kalanthaachaa??? KOotha irukku !!!