CM Aug 1-5 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rojapooo

Thanks Shree - Bhagawaane, Wednesday Roja's turn - Omni kku enna treatment waiting O?? Athu sari, Snake ippO Pearl household le kalanthaachaa??? KOotha irukku !!!

Parra!!!!!!!  Idhuvaraikkum illadha sontham ellarume, udane akka makka nnu vandhutaanga...Vasus mom is irritating to the core😑😑😑 but like her comedy dialogues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Roja !!!! ...Omni gets beaten i think and I am eagerly waiting for your Superb updates

Shree , Neenga Semma kalakkitinga updates...
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks for the updates Elcat.

Reason for killing-off Ratna's character and bringing back kavitha's character???  So that Chellama will have more enemies.

Serithannn ... (vaiyaleh ketavarthiya varuthu).  Sorry people.

Yes I agree, what is Rads try to prove? Everybody going against her. Rads ithu konjam kuda nalla illai.. seriously.. 😑
Thanks Eclat & Sree for the update. Oh Vaasu's mom 🀬. Rads, please stop this. 
Thanks Shree..

sagikala.. Pearl forgot all the CM did to save her life when she was sick..

Hope Ratna put a suicide note and mativitufies Sneha.. How cum police did not come and do a postmortem !!

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
@Nithya - Am not sure about the police part - but the body had gone for Post Mortem on Monday - that is what Pearl said. That Valliammai & some relatives have gone to the hospital for the same.  But I have a doubt - why should people wait outside the mortuary when the autopsy is being done? kaththiya kaatinavudan dead body bayathula ezhundhu veLiya Odi vandhidumO?Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
Thanks Shreenithi.

sangu, maNi, thaara, thappatta, sandai, kaikalappu, saabams galore -  this week special pOla..
Thanks RP.

This serial is likely to end either by Dec 2011 or Feb 2012 is what I read somewhere...now dont ask me where - me dont know... was browsing the web after doing another paadaavathi update...
hi...

I have been a silent reader for a while now. i never expected radhika to stoop so low, especially after her pretty successful ones like chithi and annamalai.  why show such kandraavi death scenes especially during aadi perukku festival and aadi friday - a very important and auspicious days for hindus. I heard from a friend recently, that these scenes (body with flowers, RKO, etc) were banned from being shown in the serials, only fotos with garland and actors crying is allowed.  i dont' know, is radhika an exception for these ...? serisouly crappy..!!! and too much negativity.

viji
thanks for updates... this serial has becomes silent 'serial 'killer dont know until when they  will keep showing this kind story line. the whole team should be shame for bring such a stupid story. showing bad thing to others.
anyway i liked this part every much. Yaar setha enna, iruntha enna...freeze mattum omni mele than πŸ€£
I watch this serial...yenna story line paa...( usual kozhappams) I guess someone will see the MMS video clip sent by sneha...to Ratna's cell phone then...everything will be out in the light about sneha...what say makkals?