Uravugal Aug 1 - 5 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya

It is almost definite that we would lose trust in all uravugaLs in real life, if we follow Tamizh serials. 
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks nithya for the update.

Is there anyone in this serial without problem?
Someone has to be appointed to clear all the problems.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya - Tuesday Kashta kaalam will be up soon
nithya_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapooo

Rendum nalla Vaari valaichu enjoyed that ' not realizing that I added some " Mayil dood " (pray what is that??? Poison from peacock??) in it.

Mayil-thutham, as it is called in Tamil, is available in shops selling Siddha drugs and is commonly used as poison. If it is absorbed into the system – which would start three hours after ingestion – the kidneys, and then the liver could be irreversibly damaged.

It is a copper sulphate mixture used in manja's for kites..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks Roja..

When will this Sathya's episode end ??
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
roja and nithya thanks for the updates..
sorry roja I could not come here before...otherwise I would have done tuesday episode..

.however...I have already corrected your sodappal title...Monday to tuesday and 1st august to second...though this sodappal is not as big as mine...sodappal is a sdappal thaaneh...paa???😉😛
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@irojapooo

Mayil thuththam is nothing but copper sulphate, as rightly said by Nithya,  which is mostly used by Goldsmiths.   Many of the goldsmiths commit suicide by consuming this copper sulphate.   Many people have confusions between mayil thuththam and thuththa naagam.  Thuththa naagam is Zinc. 
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks AS sir...for the explanation...when you retire from the chinna/periya thirai...neengal oru chemistry teacher aagalaam...oh...vayadhu oru prachanaiyaaga irukkumo...ayo kadavuleh...damaal...damaal...for wrong suggestion to you !!!😉😛
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi

But how does Sathya call Mugs sagalai?  The male version of sakkaLathi should be sakkaLaththaan - right?