* Chellameh August 2011 Updates Archives * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Archives

Thank you God... Independence Day nu correctaathaan solli irukkaanga... independence from paapaas azhavitting serial...  Rads nee mattum en kaila kedacha..
Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday - 17/8/11

Beach auto le biwi No 1 veetukku vaaar. EE , Kuruvi  kooda vaa nnu koopidalai. Has visions of Rathna calling him and informing mommy "mommy , look what the dog dragged in , our real hero " (athu sari, real hero vaa??? amma di you have an absolutely jinxed idea about heroes !!) Has visions of Rathna playing with him and telling him the duties of a daddy (Romba mukkiam ) - slowly enters the house ...finally some one welcomes him. Pearl is staring at Rathna's garlanded photo...of course crying... a fresh round of RKO saying " ava ingeye thaan suthi kittu irukka, she has not left us " ... Beach finally agrees that it is he who killed Rathna  " Had you told me that you are ashamed of me and you wanted me dead, i would have gladly died... IppO thaan enna? with out you why should i live?" ..Habbbaaa Roja vaale mudiyalai da sammmyyy

Pearl tells Beach that it is Omni who is the reason for Rathna's death. Tells beach that Omni
managed to beautifully execute her plan.  " she managed to separate us. I tried to kill her baby .. athaan she planned and killed Rathna. I was the one who poisoned her...she could have killed me, Why kill rathna ?" Beach says that from now on Omni is his first enemy  " I will see you one hand , I promise on my dead daughter " Another round of RKO from all present.  At the other end Snake is sulking. Gomz brings some juice but Snake would much rather have more blood. Gomz wonders as to why the snake is sulking " you let him go away easily to Pearl and now you sulk??" Snake says that she is not dying to cootchi coo with Beach " just waiting to see how long he takes to get back " Beach declines food and prefers to sulk. Pearl says that she is running here and there just so she can forget Rathna "antha Omni yai izhuthu pOttu adikkanum pole irukku "

Here the snake says that she just gave a long rope to that bull " two reasons . I wanted to destroy every branch of that Aavudai family but never thought that Rathna will die. I sent the MMS thinking that Rathna will just fight with her dad,never thought that she will end her life. Now if I dont send him there, he will never have a good opinion about me. Also, the past two months have been hectic with hospital and jail visits. i just want to know if that bull has lost interest in me. If so, I need to know how much " ( Nalla Ennam ) Visa mommy says that sitting like this won't help Pearl " talk to her and send her back to the office " Beach tells Pearl that he wants to shift house - " inge iruntha Rathna thaan suthi suthi varra , I too want to die " Pearl says that they all have to live " just so we can take revenge " . Asks Beach to go back to Snake " All this while I fought for bringing you back here only for Rathna . now that she is gone...you are of no use here. You are happy with the snake, right?? Go back to her and be happy " Beach is worried about Pearl's parents but Pearl says that her decision is final " You will be happy there and that is what matters to me. But do not forget that we have to tholaichi kattuffy Omni " Beach stares at Rathna's snap - Konjam light On Off play happens...freeze le mattum Beach koodave Omni 😉

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Friday  20/8/11

Intha episode ai update panra "BHAGHYAM " hmmm.

Comedy piece Snake calling Pearl's parents as amma and appa - of course Pearl has to be akka !!! Snake tells the clan that she has brought back Beach (hmm ennamO oru inanimate object mathiri !! Apram antha snake action ai paarthaale athu nadikkarathu nnu namakku theriyum Aana antha MAkkan gumbalukku puriyalai yaam!!) ) " Namba ellarum ippO Onna aagittOm. So. let him be here. But let him come and see me. If he does not , then I will come here...to see him every day " No one talks and snake has a better option " All of you come and live with me...or better still I can come and stay with you all " The rest of the clan frets at the mere idea. Pearl agrees to "have " Beach. Snake gives Beach 2 hours and 15 minutes time with Biwi No 1 and after instructing Pearl to take good care of Beach leaves. Beach once again says that he killed Rathna and Pearl reminds " No it is Omni who did that favor " Outside Snake gloats "comedy piece aa?? Naanaa?? Hmm wait and watch buddies "

Next two segments um Anjali getting visitors. The whole family goes to see her in the abacus school. First AK refuses to go in but later goes in. Every body cries ( Roja vOda nilaimai yai kOnjam yOsichu paarunga ppa ) Anjali asks about Sathish and is told " Aalu kakka Oosh...not traceable " Anjali says that the baby will be born in 2 weeks ( Amma di, Gaja Garpam aa unakku ??? 1 year kku mele aagiyaachu??!!) Anjali wants AK to hold the baby first " apram I want my baby to have a dad" AK says that only one of the requests is possible - Leaves the arena while Anjali cries and begs " do not do any thing to Sathish daddyyy"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Wednesday  24/8/11

Nijamma this serial brings out the beast in me !!!! Thaanga mudiyalai da sammmyyy

Omni enters ...shocked to see Pearl, Beach and NS ...yapping away to glory. Omni talks but no one seems to care. The trio talk as if Omni is not there - NS says that Pearl should take this business to greater heights and Beach says that once a job is taken , it has to be given top priority. Omni kku Kovam pOthundu varrathu...goes to Pearl and pushes her out of the seat. Sits on the chair and starts talking business " so, what brings you all here?? What can I do for you?? Brought some export business??" The rest have no clue as to what hit them but Beach manages to find his tongue - " I am elder to you " ( pray what is the relevance??? ) Omni has the same sentiments as Roja " this is office , if u want to cootchi coo, come home " NS has had enough - asks Beach to explain. Beach says that from now on "my wife " pearl is the MD here and we have all the powers needed " summa avamaana pattu pOgathy, quit NOW " Omni asks " oh really?? Since when did she become your WIFE??? Don't you remember the court scene??? You said a few things and this woamn was hiding behind me ??!!" Pearl interferes and says that it will be her seat and she will do "anything" to get it . Omni agrees "sure, i know that. Aalu vaichu yen hubby ai adichavar thaane ivar " Beach is visibly angry . Tells Omni that it was his thiruvilaiyaadal "yes, I am the one who sent adiyaals to stab Chef , enna pannuve?? "

The feud goes on and on ' nobody is ready to show solid evidence. NS says that they have all the right to stay here. Pearl says that the seat rightfully belongs to her . Omni challenges " this seat is mine, I earned it by working non-stop !!! " Omni tries to call AK but he does not pick up the phone NS calls the security "send those two in " Two ladies who look like thugs enter the room and try to bodily lift Omni out. Omni  shouts at them , tells Pearl " Anavasiyama avamaana pada pOringa " and then leaves. She comes out and the snake slithers in. Snake is disappointed "ada da drama mudinji pOchaa?? Naan than late aa??? Nee asinga padarathai  miss pannitene.." Omni tells her that it is the snake who is in for a shock  " Ithe vaasalile nee Oru naal asinga pattu nikkathaan pore " Snake jolly sirikkuthu ( athukku theriyaathaa, mega serial le final episode varai kettavanga than jeyippangannu )

Omni goes to Avinash and briefs him. Avinash says that the only way is to lodge a police complaint. Omni hesitates ' "enga anni'..AK'.. " Avinash says that she cant be worried about all that " you tried to call AK and he never bothered !!!! And we will just go with the police and claim your rights, period'" Avinash calls the inspector ' Inspector, Omni and Avinash reach the garments office. Snake is hissing big time. Inspector asks for permission to enter. The jing bang inside gets ready with some file. The trio are allowed in and inspector briefs " Intha amma unga mele complaint kuduthu irukkanga'.that you are occupying her office apdinnu'" Omni stares'

Freeze

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago