Chellameh

* Chellameh August 2011 Updates Archives * - Page 3

Nitipp thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Friday Updates

Chitappa advices Maya not to go out alone with Kanamma  and should always accompany Mokkai.  Maya tells awful things about baby – how the baby was sick all night and would not let her sleep at all (it was disgusting to hear her calling baby by names) . Chitappa tells Maya that he is ready to spend any amount of money required to treat Kanamma. Maya is curious to know why can't chitappa himself take the baby to hospital – chitappa says it's not safe. Maya is further curious to know why did he kidnap his own granddaughter, chitappa refuses  to reason out at present – during the entire conversation – the camera kept zooming on Mokkai (hopefully he would help baby reach her mother).

Wood is being discharged from the hospital, while his wife Kalaivani is busy paying the bill, the old couple walks in the hospital with crying Kannama. Wood looks at the baby and is doubtful if the baby is indeed CM's baby, he walks to go after the baby but Kalaivani drags him to the auto to go home.  At Avinash's house he and his assistant have some useless conversation (sorry folks it was so boring to watch their so-called comedy- and to detail them out here).

CM is about to give medicine to Vadai, forgets water – goes in to bring water, her cellphone rings –very eagerly picks up Avinash's call – forgets to give the glass of water to Vadai  who is sitting with medicines in his hand. CM continues her conversation with Avinash  and Avinash wants to know the exact date when CM signed the blank  document and further asks her to bring few more documents. Vadai still waiting for glass of  water and Chittappa is about to murmur something to Vadai's….THODURUM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wednesday 31/8/11

Omni is talking to the workers ' " Look, I know that I am not at fault. So, I will continue my dharna. If you guys believe that you are also not at fault, join my dharna " ' gives a steely look to the camera ( aama , athu engiyaanum unga moonji yai vittu ttu vera yaarai yaanum kaattida mudiyuma enna?? ) The herd of sheep falls prey to this pep talk and decides to join the mela. Avinash lends support and Vaasu shouts slogans ( Yovv, eppO yya Ozhunga 'ZH" kathukka poringaa?? Eppo Paarthaalum Oliga, Valga thaanaa?? ) Looks like snake has sent some thugs for "operation ozhichu kattu Omni " Those guys unnecessarily show all the ammunition they have to the camera and generally try to look ominous. Inge veet le sEtha appu kkum Chef kkum ladaai ' Chef says that his maanam was going in the kappal when the TV showed Omni doing dharna " it is money for buying those shares, right?? Let me throw it on her face " sEtha appu says that "GOD " has asked him to take care of the property meant for two infants " I won't hear of exposing this truth to Omni , ava thane veembu panra, avale can take care of this " Chef is busy furrowing his brows . Dharna is becoming vociferous. Omni does not bother to shout slogans.  Pearl looks crest fallen. NS and Snake play audience. Pearl says that the workers have joined Omni "ellam antha Vaasu vaa le " NS is livid " mm, athai paarthu ttu summa vanthiyaa?? NAalu SAathu sAathame??" Snake says that Omni and Co are waiting for some thing like that only " apram all hell will break loose "  Finally they decide to call the police.

Police uncle vanthu Omni and Co vai edathai gaali panna sOlraar " You have no permission for such assembly and dharna " Omni has the most VALID explanation " don't you see that gnayam is on my side ?" (Pray, what is the relevance madam??? Konjam kooda Yosanai panname pesuvingalaa??) Finally police uncle asks " now, how will you stop this?? The new MD has complained that the factory properties are likely to be damaged !!! " Omni says that AK should come and talk " let him say that he has changed the MD , apram we will quietly leave " The inspector tries to call AK who does not bother to pick up the phone . Inspector laments " he is not picking the phone !!" Avinash says " now you get it?? These people are holding him inside and not letting him talk "Aama, avar ange jolly aa TV le Omni ashtothram kettu kittum paarthu kittum irukkar - TV le anavasiyama "Chellama  ennu orum uzhaippali yaa le valarntha company hoyy hooy " nnu build up kudukkaraanga !!!

Final segment ' the thugs join the crowd . One guy inches towards Omni ' Motive?? pOttu thallarathu than. Snake comes out to see the crowd ' its bleeding Madras hair style is a force to reckon ( intha serial poora ipdi hair style mirattal nnu decide pannittiya amma??/ Roja kku comb nnu onnai paarthaale nadungarathu !!) Omni will not be stabbed tomorrow , Nithya thappicha'.Friday'Niti chellam vaadi kannu all yours.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago