Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Friday, August 12th, Episode 562   
update by atina
Fast moving episode:

Gayu gets so upset and angry hearing about her appa's death from Krish...She shouts," what appa...what happened to my appa? no...no...how how did he die?...no...nichayama ivanthaan engappa vai konnuttaan...dei...konnuttiyedaa..." From here she goes on accusing Mugs of killing her dad and she hlds mugs shirt and saramaariya kutthifies on his chest...pushing him against the wall...Mugs tries to control himself while all the others are pleading Gayu to stop...at one point Mugs can not take this anymore and he pushes Gayu so hard away from him...Gayu goes and hits her hear on a pillar...she bleeds from her head...
Seeing this Krish becomes so violent and starts attacking Mugs...this fighting goes on for sometime...Mugs also hits Krish back...AZ and others are trying to separate them but of no use...finally oru vazhiyaa AZ pulls Mugs away from Krish...Mugs keeps telling," dei ennaiyeh kai vachitteh illeh paarthukkarendaaa..."
Still AZ and others are holding Mugds tight..Krish rushes to Gayu and takes his kai kuttai and kattifies her bleeing fore head...He takes away from there...while Krish still keeps shouting at Krish...
In TK's house..people have athered. PAro is there consoling Sudha who constantly kadaraling..looking at the dead body of her dad...Here comes Gayu with Krish...Suda runs to gher and cries...Gayu stand toungue tied ( Bhavana acted well in this scene). She rushes to her dead and starts crying...Suda tells about her wedding and cries." akka why did you all decide to get me married...look now we lost amma and now appa too...and we have become orphans now...akka...naan enge poven akkaa..."
Paro slowly goes to Krish and asks what happened in AZ's house and why Gayu is wounded...Krish tries his level best not to cry but he bursts out crying and tells, " ammma...naan mugunthannanai adichutten maa" Paro is shcoked and asks to explain...and Krish tells everything happened there...Paro tells," dei...there is nothing in your beating Mugunthan...what Muguntha  did only is wrong...so do not worry...go and aaga vendiya kaariyathai paaru...you are like a mootha pulllai to this man...you only have to do everything...go and arrange for everything"
Villishnu visits vishnu  who is in the prison...Vishnu is so angry and refuses even to face her...Villishnu sings the same pallavi," dei when your dad left us ..how much I suffered you know there were days when I fed you and I did not anything...unnai valarthu aalaakkina ennai paartha nee ippadi veryppai kottareh?" Vishnu replies," I agree to all that but it fdoes not meat that I have to accept all the eenathanamaana seyalgal which you are doing...I hate to even think that I am bron of you...che...gho away from here...nee manushiyaa...illleh...ennai release panna...did I ask you to kill someone?"
"Inducing someone to commit suicide is also considered according to law is a murder...so you are one..killer.." Meenakshi gets scared and tells," dei talk softly daa...if inspecter hears this he will keep me also in here daa" Vishnu shouts," that is even better...nee ellam ulleh irukka vendiya aaluthaan...look at me...how decent my life was...but because of you I am in the prison...my maamanaar is no more,,,and my wife has become an orphan..where will she go...en podaatti unakku ennamma droham senjaa...Look here...if you want your son back...you go and ask manipppooo yto Gayatri and Suda...and be there with Suda until all the funerak work cis completed..and then bring Suda home and tak good care of her...if you are not doing any of this...then I will simply disown you...naan unakku pullaiyaa irukka maatten"
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Archives Copy 😉

Monday, Aug 15th

INDEPENDENCE DAY SPECIAL PROGRAMS

No Serial 🥳

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 16/8/11 Episode No 563

Villishnu with darling son Vishnu - who is categorical "make amends...right away or else...
you do not have a son, gotchaa??" Thanni is happily lying down ( must be happy that he need not play BBC !!) Sudha and Gayu are devastated ..crying their hearts out. SOga BGM ...Ranjini comes and asks "all of a sudden ...why?? How??" Paro aunty says that it is a long story "some time later, let us talk over a cup of coffee "  Ellarum azharaanga... Roja waits for the drama to unfold ( Roja respects the quote  outside the Anatomy Theaters  in the Medical colleges  "The dead rejoice in serving the living " . But in Tamizh serials the dead body is a commercial thing - ella drama vum happens around that !!!! ) Villishnu enters with a garland ..well she does not want Roja to be disappointed .. Paro aunty also does not want to disappoint Roja - fight begins. " Amma, you do not come in "

Villishnu ithukkellam bayappadara Aalaa??  Oru hot look kudukkaraanga. Paro aunty "unakkum peppe, un look kkum peppe " apdinnu sollittu "Sambhandhi yai Oru vazhiya La La land kku anuppichittinga... a few of us are still alive and you do not like it?? Buzz off" Villishnu stands her ground "enna summa pesikitte pOringa??? I am not at fault. And who are you to shoo me away ?? You are also a sambhandhi like me !!" Paro aunty is livid , can not take that comparison. Now is the time Ranjini, you get to know the story (hmm antha promised cup of coffee has gone south !!) The whole crowd gets to know Villishnu's villi act. But Villishnu won't budge " I do not want to hear it from you. Let my DIL or Gayu say it..." As if Sudha will say anything !!! But fire brand Gayu is all set to humor Roja ( amma di, ange lifeless aa irukkarathu unga appa...ipdi lage lage nnu sandaikku alaiviyaa nee??) Gayu comes and shows the door to Villishnu " My MIL has said all that I wanted to say. I know how to take care of my sister, now ...QUIT " Villishnu wrongly assumes that  the garland she brought has a place in that house. That illusion is sent out of the threshold by Gayu - snatches and throws it out. Villishnu leaves. Gayu also leaves - much to the chagrin of her MIL - destination??? GOK . Paro aunty chases MM Krish to play Mary's lamb. He follows Gayu.

AZ veet le Visa aunty is in full form. Shouts at the top of her voice about Mugs getting dharma adi from Gayu and MM. The rest try to pacify her ( neenga adangave maatingalaa??? ) Mugs "adi vaanginathu naanaa?? apdinnu Oru expression kuduthu kittu ukkarnthu irukkar. PILS grad brings out her lesson No xyz and tells athai that it is not the time to fight " we must all go for the death.. or else...more enmity..." AZ and biwi No 2 agree with PILS. Mugs "enakka kalyaanam ?" nnu summa irukkar. ...Police uncles enter the arena and say that they are arresting Mugs " for the murder of Mr.Thanni - his daughter Gayu has complained " Ambuttu thenn...Visa aunty explodes...Mugs quiet aa goes with the police. AZ uncle is stunned but gathers himself up and says that he will go and talk to Gayu..Visa aunty decides to go with darling hubby. Ange ellarum Gayu vai kanum nnu fretting. She walks in quietly and cries ... Visa tsunami enters and guns for Gayu directly " Yenna di??? Thimira unakku??? Sent my son to abacus school??" The rest of the clan is stunned...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday, August 18th Episode 565 

Paro,Gayu, Suda and Kanakku pillai are at the mortuary. The postmortum is over and they are asked to collect the body. Paro says that they should wait until Krish comes back bur Gayu cries and tells," atheh...I know he will not come..and I know he will be in some lawyer's office or in the prison visiting his brother...he did not like me accusing his brother of killing my dad...he is like a slave to that family...why did you get him married to me atheh...you should have left him to sacrifice  his life to that family only...like koil aadu maadu maathiree...he does not bother about my dad's funeral at all...Suda vaa...let us go and do the needful...my dad used to tell that I am like his first born son nu...so let me do a son's duty then...Atheh...you be here and when your son comes here appadiye bathiramaa voottukku take him with you ok?" She leaves from there with Suda.

Paro asks KK where is Krish and KK tells," amma...Gayatri amma sonnaathu unmai thaan...Krishnan thambi has gone to visit Mugunthan hambi in the prison ...as he feels bad that he had to beat him up..." Hearing thsi Paro gets so furious...
In the police station...Krish pleads Mugs," anneh...let me go and finish all the funeral work and tehn I can somehow make Gayu to take back this case against you anneh..." But Mugs is so angry and refuses and again Krish asks sorry for hitting him...and Ranjani also tries to calm Mugs down but no use...Mugs shouts and asks them to get out of there. Ranjani forcefully pushes Krish and leave from there.

At the Mortuary..Paro is waiting for Krish...here comes poor krish...and gets some tight slappings on his face given by Paro," dei neeyellam manushanaadaa? when these two potta pullaigal...paadaa padumbothu...why did you go to your brother...how dare you did this to those girls daa..? Gayu and Suda took the body already...don't you know what people will talk now? you defamed my name daa...che...poda..."

Visa storms into Paro's house and calls Devee...yei Deveee...Here comes Devi and visa immediately tells," Yei kelambudee...enkooda...nee en purushanukku poranthavaa...and I have also accepted as my daughter...then why should you be here with these nandri ketta aalugalodaa..come with me" Devi refuses to go with her and tell the reasons politely but Vis is oreh pidivadamaa...drags her holding her hand...to the car and takes Devi with her...while Devi keeps begging to leave her...
AZ, Chittu, Swetha and Ranjani are discussing about Mugunthan's case...AZ tells," unless Gayatri cancels the case..Muguntha n can not get out of this case..."

Herecomes Visa with Devi..." yei...inimel...this is your house...I am your amma. this is your appa...and you should be living here with us...and not there...namba pulleh ennanga thappu paanunaan...? how mugunthan be responsible for that meenakshi's greedyness" Swetha tells," athe...we have to deal with this mugunthan case matter...and why should you create another new problem?" Az also tells the same...Ranjani asks her to calm down and tells Devi to come with her to PAro's house. But Visa shouts," yei...namakku inimel avanga uaravum vendaam ottum vendaam...nee vaadee.."

Paro reaches home and finds the door is wide opened...She asks Devci to bring some water ...then she goes inside and drinks some water and starts looking for Devi...meantime Krish reaches there too ( aamaaa...these people should be in Gayu's house right????) Paro starts polambals in front of her husband's picture. Krish tries to  console her. Menatime Ranjani calls and tells Krish what happened there about Devi. Paro grabs the phone from Krish and gathers the news and  then she  asks Krish to take her to AZ's house.

In AZ's house everyone is pleading Visa not to berhave like this and  Devi has to be sent to PAro'shouse. But Visadoes not want to hear anything at all... Here Comes PAro...Devi running  towards Paro...but Visa stops her and tells that Devi enga veettu ponnu...and Paro also tells the same...
( ithu ennappa koothu...in normal situation thee things should be done right?)
1. Devi should think...ok...let me be here and after everything settles we can make visa amma understand nu
2. AZ and others also should think the same...
3. When Krish and PAro got that phone call...they should think...that after all Devi is in safe hands...it is ok...let us go to the funeral house nu...
che che...ennna kuzhappam daa inge thaanga mudiyallaipaa
damaaal...dammmal...oh...dammmal...ouch...!!😔

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 23/8/11 Episode No 568

Muthalle Eclat ai NAalu SAathu SAthanum, apram thaan update Grrr

Visa aunty doing a "Devi Devi round " Devi joot vittu tta nnu namakku theriyum but she does not know !!! The rest of the clan assembles and another round of "Net Spread Search " happens - Devi is Kakka Oosh ...kaanoommm Visa aunty yaaru??? Sctland Yard kku training kudukkaravanga ..she knows exactly where Devi is - apram enna?? Lage lage thaan ..kilamba vendiyathu thaan. As usual every one makes a feeble effort to stop her...mudiyara KAriyamaa athu?? AZ uncle avanga anna photo kitte azharaar ( Aww, Devi letter ange thaan irukku. Visa aunty sahavaasam Roja vum thuppariyum ELi aagitta 😉) MM Krish and his jing bang are home just then. yet to open the door - Visa aunty vanthu " Enge yenathu Devi?? Neengal thirudi kOndu pOna Deevii?" nnu paadraanga. Paro aunty kku integrity is at stake
 " Intha mathiri pOi punnakku ellam en kitte no no. I am not you !" But Visa aunty is convinced that Devi is locked up " release and send her with me " Ranjani is the only sane one  who is really concerned about Devi " she is not here..She is not there too...some thing serious...let us find her  "  Yaarum solrathai kekkara mood le illai - free for all fight happens . Roja vithiyai nOndhu kOndu "who let the dogs out...whooo  let the dogs out " kuyyO mUraiyO nnu katharaa....Aabad Bhandavar Anaada rakshagar AZ vanthu solraar " Devi has left a note " Visa aunty is stunned ( Engiyaanum oru PEi yai innOru PEy adikkumaa?? Please enlighten Roja )

Well, the note clearly says that Devi will be back only when the family unites (Meena Meena, nee than dialog ezhuthiniyaa?) . Devi also has said that she is not a coward to commit suicide " I will be around and will show my face on the day all of you cootchi coo " AZ uncle kku wife mele semai kaduppu " Anni kitte iruntha , I can see my daughter once in a while, Maharaaji athaiyum keduthutte. But my daughter...she is smart ... Unnoda  kuppai kOttified for so many years ..still failed to realize that with you around life will always be a storm ! My daughter, the smart girl scooted ..." ( Saras aunty kitte irunthu antha smartness vanthu irukkumO??😉😉)  Visa retreats. Inge Paro aunty kku Ore Oru kavalai thaan - " unga appavukku pannina promise??" ( ipdi rendu amma antha pOnnukku !! Athu Odaame enna seyyum??)

AZ veet le Mangu anunty Aajar - vera yethukku?? To add more fuel to the fire thaan " My SIL?? Kambi counting??? Hellooo, what is happening here?? " PILS echoes the same sentiments -"looks like all the problems like the milieu in our house !!! One after the other ellam ingeye varrathu !!" Crying Visa and a seething AZ arrive at the arena - Visa keeps mangu in the loop and asks the most innocent Q " na enna thappu panninen?? I am the reason for all this galatta nnu my hubby is scolding me !! ( intha amma kitte ithu thaan problem. Seyyarathu ellam senjuttu enakka kalyaanam nnu keppanga !!! ) From now on , I am not going to interfere in any thing , let them run the house themselves " Mangu is in no mood for Devi's escapade -  goes to AZ and says " Devi yai kandu pidikkalaam , but priority is my SIL , can I ask my hubby to do some thing ?" (aama , avar enna seyvaar, nalla urutti urutti muzhippar !! ) AZ says that he will talk to Gayu and set right everything . Swetha doles out a soft jibe " Aal Aalukku Oothi , the problem is only growing in size. You do not interfere, we will handle this " - Visa aunty Kettingalaa??? Aww, it is either she has not felt the jibe or reserves her lage lage with Swetha for tomorrow - Shree all yours , kanna .

MM Krish veet le the morning is bright and sunny. Looks serene - awww, apdi vidalaama ?? Villishnu arrives with a smiling face - tells the clan that she is happy about Mugs counting kambi - " though you guys do not like me, you still helped me take revenge !!! Gayu complained and sent Mugs in for murder " The whole lot pounce on Villishnu but MM krish as usual mazhuppufies - " pOngamma, ellam because of you... we will get both Mugs and Vishnu out " Villishnu knows that she is not wanted there . Athukkaga summa pOlaama?? " My son will come out and he will come only to my house . Ennai demean panninavanga ellam...have to come there... life venum nna.." Intha jibe Sudha kku - athu paavam fish mathiri vaayai thiranthu moodarathu...Gayu looks uncertain too ??!!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nithya_IF thumbnail