Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 30/8/11 Episode No 573

Sathya is gloating to Swetha ' " how are you going to atone the sin of killing my parents?" Swetha asks him "are you mad??" ( Athi budhisaali mma nee !!) Sathya has no qualms in accepting that " yeah, darling , sure, I am mad. How dare you kiss me with your slippers??? And, now I am in charge here . You will dance to my tunes , I will come back when I have some time to spare , relax babe " gags her mouth and goes away. Swetha does a mukkal munagal session. Visa aunty is "showing water " to AZ uncle and he  has no clue as to why all this happens to his family !!! " what did we do?? Did we not take care of our kula Deivam?? Mugs is in abacus training, Swetha is abducted'.. hellooo, what is all this?? My Scotland Yard wifey, can you solve these issues??" Visa aunty says that she has asked her co-agents to make an appearance ' " Mangu and Nats will be here soon, let us work out a game plan Operation Rescue Swetha can be set to motion " Mangu arrives calling out for Swetha " Visa, pray what is the problem? Where is my pregnant daughter ?" AZ keeps them in the loop , talks about Swetha doling out slipper blows to Sathya in public and how he "veedu pugunthu abducted " Swetha. Visa being Visa has a sane solution "let us go to the police " ' she does not realize that this case can not go to the police. Nats explains " we can not go to the police. If we do, Sathya will show all the proof and expose our heinous act. Not just that, Mugs will have to face another case of marrying innoruthan's wife !! " Visa kub chup Karaboondhi aagidaraanga. Nats says that they can find the address  of sathya by his car number. Nats, Mangu and AZ go to find Sathya's address. Visa aunty stays home.

Well, the trio succeed in finding the address but the house is locked. They suspect that swetha could be inside and decide to pick the lock. AZ brings a stone and tries to break it. The lock is like Sathya, asaiya maatengarathu. Nats has a brilliant idea ' " we will wait and see him, vera vazhi??" But the scheming Mangu vetoes such decadent ideas " Yovvv, if swetha is here, then we better rescue her BEFORE that guy comes " So, AZ  guns for   the lock for some more time . Inside, Swetha hears the noise, moves like a snail to reach the window and sees the rescue team ' the team has no such luck though. Swetha does another "mukkal munagal " attempt but the team can not hear any of it. A neighbor sees the lock picking team , deems it fit to warn them in spite of the team saying that they know Sathya and have come from far away. The neighbor is categorical " come when he is around , quit now or I will call 911 " The rescue team retreats much to the chagrin of Swetha. Visa aunty is praying " En kudumba vaarisai bathiramaa nee than parthukkanum " ( amma di, pirakkatha kuzhandai yai pathi ithanai kavalai??? Unga DIL is a piece of liver, or what??)

The rescue team comes back and another pOlambal session of " where is my daughter? How to find her?" happens. Sathya makes an appearance with " Maama maama, yaarai thedaringa??? Veettu vasalile innum kOnja neram wait pannina than enna?? Hmm Swetha mele erakka pada so many?? I have no one..hmmm" Nats challenges " give me back my daughter or else I might kill you " Sathya is surprised " I have just taken back my wife , athukku yen ivvalavu AarBaattam ?? "  Mangu becomes a VEera mommy " dey, unakku enna venum, kelu, we will give, give back my daughter " And Visa aunty indicates that she has an aruva manai " Ore pOdu, nee La La Land " Sathya knows exactly what Visa wants " your kudumba vaarisu will be wrapped in a Turkish towel and will be handed over, so, you just keep off our family feud " Visa moonjile relief aa , bayama nnu puriyalai . Mangu holds Sathya's collar and says that he needs to  get one thing clear " we killed your parents and you should be harming us and not Swetha !!! " Sathya has had enough "look buddies, now I HAVE Swetha , so if you want her in one piece'..just stay quiet, ok??? " Leaves a stunned crowd ' kneading the hands time'enge ellarum jOraa kaiyai pisaiyunga paarkkalaam'..

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail