Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

Kapil-Anjali friends again-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kapil Nirmal - Anjali Abrol friends again?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Recently we heard that television's cute pair Kapil Nirmal and Anjali Abrol had broken up. But now there is good news for the fans of the two actors that they have become friends again.

The couple came close while working on the popular tv show Raja Ki Aayegi Baaraat on STAR Plus.
 An Indya source claims, "A few days ago, buzz was that Anjali and Kapil had parted ways as they were not ready for a commitment. But if you checked out the recent pics Anjali has posted with Kapil on a social networking site, all doubts would be cleared. The duo seem very happy and comfortable with each other. And the comments she got for her pictures with Kapil Nirmal added a smile to her face."
 To clear the air, we send a query to Kapil about the latest development in his love life but he was unwilling to commit. "It's my personal life and I don't want to discuss things about my personal life in the public."
 Anjali too is casual in her reply, "I don't know who spread the rumours that we had broken off and now are friends. I have always been friends with Kapil and in future too, if I got a chance to work with him, I will surely work with him as audiences love our jodi. I also enjoy working with him professionally and personally. Please don't believe rumours of our break up."
 Well we hope all's well that ends well.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media Monday, August 01, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters