Thendral

Thendral Monday 1st of August 2011

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😃 Gr, ur so paavom, got such a epi😳

Episode was very sad, but at the same time also good😃
TA was crying twice, paavom him, but he deserve it too koncham😳 Thuls was good, but her dialogs were koncham harsh i think, but she has to question him😳 Nallavela no fight between T&T, athu pothum.

He asked TPS for money and she is going to help him. But i think money wont reach TA or his house? Yenna why is MM begging Padma then? Huh, im confused😕

But TA will go back to his house, yenna in promo he is rushing in his bike and this was seen by Thuls from motta maadi.😕

But i think something is going to happen for our T&T😭
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Theiva Akka!!😃

For some reason i don't think money will reach Thulasi on time😕...probably TA is going to get arrested before going home and
from terrace Thulasi might see police chasing him or him rushing away from home after some call...that's why MM is going to fall on Padma's feet after loan sharks comes again...TA still need to pay other 2 loan lenders and how is he going to manage? as he only asked 2 lakhs from Sundari...etho ellame confusion. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update and comments! August - create, replete and are satisfied [awesome start to the month].

Woohoo ... Hail the chief! The chief is back, +1000!! TA had hit the nadir .. was a bozo, deadbeat, brain dead, vapid, slapdash... and was everything in between. Today he held his head low in shame in midst of ruins as an emotionally scarred person, yet had the courage to tender unconditional apology and seek  forgiveness of his wifey dear and her clan for putting her through the ordeal, TA is kcab er BACK and has redeemed himself beyond question. From here on it is TA'n'T'. instead of T'n'TA.

Star of the day: TA'n'T. . Sad to see T, range of emotions ... feeling angry & mad, disappointed, helpless and yet when TA apologizes and describes his pitiful existence, T definitely melted away as she stood watching hubby dear breaking down.  Thulz was unlike the usual T, finally questioning TA's waywardness. T had every reason to be angry and was perfectly right in rifling him with her pointed rhetoric and finally made him aware of her sorry state of existence.  

While her "manam" dialogue helped in the 'inner awakening" of TA by hitting his raw nerve, she definitely crossed the line ... was downright rude, atrocious and disappointing.  Patti was at her vintage best. Good to see patti having more screen time of late.

TPS doling out money for TA is all good but her calculative mind working overtime as she got confirmation from TA about T's "glorious" past raises wariness. Hope TPS doesn't become slimy person and slip in to the gutterhood by using TA'n'T for settling scores with Doc and B indirectly without telling TA.  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update😊. MM should not feel for what bazari says. As we all expected Tps will help TA and she will go against Dharman too making him arrested. But why TPS is is asking about T's mom when she knows about Bhuvana😕.

After TA told about T'S mother Tps was happy. I think Tps will play double game now. Everybody is connecting together in upcoming epi's😊. T A…lai thurupu cheeta… use panna porala TPS? 😉

Atleast TA realizes that he is careless person now. And he got a chance to know the probs which thuls was facing coz of these loan sharks.

And it's nice to watch the way TA speaks about thuls and when he admits his mistakes and thuls started looking at him with sympathy is cute to watch.😊👏..  T&t 'S   expressions and their understandings at that time were   too good😊.  No outsider can split T&T.😊

This is a good lesson to people who borrow money from loan sharks .the dir has created a lot of tension in viewers mind.🥱

Many questions are whirling in viewers mind❓…1. Who is going to help T&t.2? Is it charu's plan? 3. Will TA come to his house with money or else will he get caught by the police before then. I think TA will get arrested in upcoming epi's and TPS will speak to Lax & b and bail him out. Let's see😍
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the Wonderful update and side comments!👏

Really don't know what to write for this gr8 episode. Thulasi went over board but it is her duty to question him and TA accepting that he is a vetti officer🤢. Shame on him for talking like this and then crying (not once but twice today😡). Good MM and Thulz did not open their mouth and say what GW told🥱. Thulz have to stand up little bit and be bold to face things in the real world.

TA still moochuku oru thadavi calling "Dharman anna" is really irritating😡🤢. Sigh...Hopefully he will realise about Dharman soon. He even declined the help arranged by Sundari to contact the lawyer thinking Dharman will help him. Poor fellow.

TPS is going to start her play using TA. Hopefully it is good for TA/T😍.

Only one good thing in todays episode is - there will not be any separation track😛 (I mean by fighting). But sure there is one with TA arrest 😕.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u theiva for the wonderful update..

TA shooting out his doubts to MM and pati on what he did after listeing to their complaints was good and direct and he accepting his mistakes and reasoning out on why he was in a rush to pay back padma was good...he was hurt the same way like thulz is now...though i accept it only partially...thulz would not have come to this situ if he had openly told about it and discussed on how to sort it out...hope he does not hide anything which totally spoils his character...
Like u all i too doubt if T and T would be meeting for sometime...police arrest, gw dance,spy , psycho etc etc would be on peak probably..and even if tps helped TA would he be able to handover the money before police arrests him..lets see...on thw whole a super fast episode..
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the super duper updates Theiva!!

Wow...a good episode and a good start to the week.

When Tamil was overhearing MM and Paati, I thought he would get mad at all of them for not being supportive of him...but its good he never got mad.

I can't believe he went and sat down on the sofa.  Only our Ta can do this.  Best part was when Tulasi asked who is that Dharman to Ta.

Tulasi letting out her feelings and anger was really good.  She didn't even have the courage to say what happened when Tamil kept asking her.  Come on Tamil, did you really forget about all the money you borrowed..?...of course he would have...he's too busy following his anna around.

A small argument today...but it was cute how they stopped fighting after tears came to both of their eyes.

Dharman's men are so weird...it completely doesn't suit Ta to be with them.

I knew eventually Ta would come to Sundari (who was looking beautiful today).  Sundari offering to help is really nice.  So now Tamil has some money to pay back...what about the rest?

I loved when he told Sundari about Tulasi and said that she believes him and that he needs to make sure she is happy...it was a small cute moment...

Excellent expressions and acting by Deepak and Sruti today...looking forward to tomorrow (except Bazari coming and opening her gutter mouth to Tulasi.)

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Theiva for the nice update and comments,

After seeing the promo, I was thinking Thulasi questioning TA like that may lead to fight between them..But it was actually a nice scene..!! Thulasi should have handled it with more patience..!! One thing is Thulasi had undergone many more avamaanams and problems than this before with her chithi and GW.. Those times she was being more patient... !! But TA deserves to be questioned..!! Even then when he felt for he being jobless, and expressed his feeling about how he felt the same avamaanam with Padma.. was touching..!! 😭

TA meeting TPS was nice..!! TA while talking to TPS, he mentioned twice about how Thulasi came to him thinking he is her ulagam..It was really sweet.😳.!!  Both T&T did a great job with their expressions today..!! 👏 ⭐️

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for an excellent update and comments 👍🏼

Poor T and T suffering so much due to the money issues.  (Excellent performances by Deepak and Sruthi 👏)

I thought though Tulasi is angry with TA, still she will be happy to see TA back. But Tulasi was only angry with him, which was disappointing.

It was very sad to see TA crying ... I am hoping that TPS will help TA and T out of these loan issues. Hope Kumaran doesnt disappoint me.

Why is TA in police station? Will he get arrested when he is taking back the money TPS gives him?  oh we have to wait to know that...😒

Overall Thendral is going great with so many mysteries, twists and turns. 👏