Pavitra Rishta August 1 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Outside the old age home

Archana goes to Sulochana and they both hug and cry. Archana is crying and asks Sulochana where had she went? Am I not important enough to know where you went? Sulochana says it's not like that. Archana says tell me. You think that writing me a letter and sending it to me saying that you are fine, after that I will stop looking for you? You know what, I don't think you love me as much anymore, because you would never do this if you loved me. Sulochana says staying away from you is so hard, and only I would know. Archana tells her why are you letting yourself suffer, who are you even doing this for? Why didn't you come to my house? Why didn't you tell me that Manju and Vinod threw you out of the house? Sulochana cries, and says maybe I am lacking something in me, that's why she threw me out of the house. Leaving my own house, I have to come here and live. Archana is crying very hard. All of the other friends of Sulochana are looking shocked. Sulochana tells Archana that this is my future, I have to go along with it. Archana tells her that it is not. Manju is the one who had planned all of this. She gave Vinod get a greed of money. But don't worry Aai, one day they will realize their mistake.But my question is that why did you do all of this? You have 3 daughters. Why are you letting yourself suffer in this kind of a place? Sulochana says, no, these people over here are like me, their own family has deceived them and made them sad. But, no one over here can deceive me, or take anything away from me. She says to her friends, sorry I was talking to Archana so long, I forgot to introduce her, she is my daughter Archana. Her husband put the article about me getting lost. Sulochana turns back to Archana. She asks her how Archana found about her. Archana looks a bit worried. Archana looks toward  Nalini Kaki who had given her the note. Sulochana looks at Nalini Kaki. She walks up to her. She says, why did you do this? I told you not to but you still did. Did you do this for money? So that your child can get their treatment? See Archu, my future is ruined. No matter how nice and kind I am to people, they only deceive me. Archana says, no Nalini Kaki  didn't do anything like this, and she didn't take any money from me. Nalini Kaki says that this is true.I did want money for my son's treatment. But whatever I did, that was to bond you and Archana. I couldn't see the sadness of your daughter anymore. Whatever I did, I am sure God will forgive me, and give my son his treatment. Archana says, yes this will happen. I will get your sons operation done, don't worry. Nalini Kaki smiles very promisingly at Archana and her mom and leaves. Archana tells Sulochana whatever happened was bad. Now you come home with me. Sulochana says no. Archana says isn't my home your home, too? Sulochana says yes, but I cannot go lives in my daughter's in-law's house. Archana says fine, don't come to my house. But Manav? He is your son right? At least come for him. Sulochana says no I cannot do this. Archana says fine. You won't listen like this, I will call Manav. Sulochana says no, you have to promise me that you will not tell where I live to Manav, Varsha or Vaishali. Or else I'll run far away from here and never see you again. Archana says but why? Sulochana says I told you. I am fine here. If you ever want to meet me here, you can come whenever you want. I will definitely come to meet Varsha and Vaishali, but not now. I will stay here for some time. This will be better for everyone. They both hug. Archana sadly walks away.

Deshmukh House

Manav is coming in his house calling for his mother. Savita is in her house and is happy that Manav is home early. Savita says I thought your call would come telling me that you would be a little late today. Manav is smiling and tells his mother that he has some good news for her. Savita tells Manav to tell her the good news. Manav tells his mother that Aashna Ji has appointed a new secretary for me. Manav tells his mother that the secretary works so much for him, and she works very fast, that now his workload has gotten less. Manav tells his mother that now he can come home early and spend more time with his mother. Savita is very happy with her son and asks him if he has told the news to Archana. Manav tells his mother that he has not, and asks Savita where Archana is. Savita tells Manav that Archana has gone out, but I don't know where she went as she did not tell me. Manav says she did not tell anyone? Savita says yes, but I think she will be back in a couple hours. Manav asks where is Sachin? Savita tells Manav that Sachin is playing, and Soham is inside the bedroom sleeping. Savita tells Manav that Soham was supposed to get up now, but he did not wake up. Manav tells his mother that he will call Archana.

On the Streets

Archana is thinking how am I going to hide such a big truth from everyone. Hiding this from Manav will be very hard. How come Aai put me in such a difficult position. A phone call comes. It is from Manav, saying where are you? And without telling anyone? Archana tells Manav that she saw a friend in the market. Archana says that she's coming. Manav says  come quick, we are waiting for you. Archana looks worried.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana is walking inside very slowly and sad. Manav asks Archana where was she for so long? We have been waiting for you for a long time. Soham was crying so much, Aai just took him outside. Archana tells him that she couldn't find an auto, so it took a bit longer. She is remembering Sulochana telling her not to tell anyone about where Sulochana is. Manav says how come you are tense? Well why wouldn't you, we still haven't found your Aai yet. And all of the phone calls from the newspaper report are all fake, they are just for money. He tells her that we will find her, don't worry. Archana tells Manav that he can stop worrying about Sulochana. I've also stopped worrying. Because I know wherever she is, she is happy. I mean, wherever she is, she will be fine right? She even wrote on the letter that she is fine. Manav says that he is satisfied a bit, but will not be fully satisfied until Aai is found. Don't worry. We will find her. Manav sits down on a chair and starts doing some work. Archana is still sitting down on the bed when a phone call comes on Manav's phone. Manav asks archana to check who it is. Archana picks it up and Riya (Manav's new secretary) says hello and asks if she can talk to Manav Sir. Archana asks what do you need from him? Riya tells Archana that there is a project going on that we need to discuss. Archana looks uncomfortable and hesitant but gives the phone to Manav and says it is your phone. Manav asks who is calling? Archana says Riya. Manav talks on the phone to Riya and says hello. Riya tells Manav that his project file is ready, and asks if she should send it to his house. Manav says no, and that he will check it in the office. Riya says I needed to tell you something, sir. Riya tells Manav that she has got film tickets to watch a movie, and asks if Manav wants to come with her. Manav looks uncomfortable and says film? Manav tells Riya that he has some important work and that he will not be able to make it. Manav tells Riya to go with someone else. Archsna overhears the conversation and does not look pleased. Riya starts to beg and says please sir. Manav says I told you that I can't come, and also, before planning something like this, please inform me. Manav tells Riya that he will meet her in the office tomorrow. Manav puts the phone down. Archana gets up and says Manav, I did not think this girl was good. Manav smiles and ays why and jokes if she is feeling jealous. Manav asks Archana because Riya wanted to take me to a film. Archana says why would I feel jealous, I had asked her everything, and she had lied. Archana asks Manav what was the need for her to lie to me and asks if this was any office work. Manav tells Archana that after the office, she did not have the bravery to tell you everything. Archana asks Manav why she offered him to watch a film with her. Manav tells Archana that she is new in the city, and that she has no one for her, and that's why she thought that I could come with her. Manav tells Archana let's go to the hospital. Archana says let's go. They both leave.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in her house with Damo the dog when Sundri comes running in the house yelling Madam happily. Sundri is very happy and Savita asks Sundri what she got. Sundri tells Savita that she got two tickets to watch a film. Savita is very happy and asks what film? Sundri says Sajin Bina Sasural. Savita tells Sundri that she can't watch it. Sundri asks but why? Savita tells Sundri that when she stays at the hospital at night with Damodar Ji, and I will have to give him a story about the Hindi film as he likes to watch Hindi films, and he will ask me what happened, and I will get tired of answering him. Sundri asks Savita if she can tell him a story in English to Damodar. Savita says do I not know English. Savita says I can talk English very fast, but Damodar Ji can't understand English. Savita tells Sundri that if she tells him an English story, than he will become bored, and he will go to sleep quickly, so at least I will get to go to sleep for the night. Savita laughs. Sundri tells Savita that they should watch a video film. Savita tells Sundri that she keeps her bored all the time, and that she will take her Damu out to watch an English film. Sundri starts fake crying and says dogs can't watch films and are not allowed at the theatre. Sundri says maybe they will not allow Damo fto come. Savita tells Sundri that they will allow Damo to come. Sundri is sad that she can't come. Savita piches Sundri's cheeks and tells her not to cry. Savita tells Sundri that she will put Damo at the neighbors' house for three hours.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Savita is whispering a plan to Sundri but we can't hear it. Savita and sundry go to a neighbor. Savita asks him if he is filling up water. The neighbor nods yes. Savita tells him that she had some work for him. Savita asks the neighbor if he can keep Damo at his place for two to three hours. The neighbor asks Savita who will take care of him and says that he bites. Savita says you have misunderstood, and that Damo does not bite. Savita says even if he bites, then you will not need an injection, but my Damo will need one. The neighbor says still I can't take care of him. Savita looks sad for a moment but then says if I keep my Damo at your place for two to three hours, then I can give you 500 rupees. The neighbor looks convinced and smiles and says ok, I will take care of your Damo. The neighbor asks for the 500 rupees. Savita tells him that she will give it to him and says there is no rush, and says that she will first check to see if he did not make her Damo cry, and you fed him and took care of him. Savita tells the neighbor that if he does all of those things, then she will immediately give him 500 rupees. Savita tells Sundri to give Damo to the neighbor. Savita tells the neighbor to be careful with her Damo, as he is her child. The neighbor smiles and agrees. Sundri tells Savita madam, let's go to the doctor. Savita and Sundri go back in the house.

Deshmukh House

Archana and Manav are at their house having dinner. Manav asks Archana what have you made? Archana says aloo, roti and matar panneer, bangan, and daal. Manav tells Archana that after so many days, he is eating dinner with her. Archana asks after so many days or after so many months? Manav tells Archana that she should thank Aashna Ji for this. Archana asks why? Aashna has came to the Deshmukh House and is standing outside the door watching and listening ot them talk. Manav tells Archana that because of Aashna, she has got me a new secretary which has decreased my workload, and now I can spend more time with you. Aashna knocks on the door and asks you guys are talking about me? Manav and Archana lagh and Archana invites Aashna to come in. Aashna thanks them for offering her to come in Aashna tells Archana and Manav that DK has gone abroad, and that I did not want to go with him, and so I thought to come and eat with you two. Aashna tells Archana that she makes very good food. Aashna asks Archana and Manav how come it is just them eating, and asks where everyone else in the family is. Archana and Manav are about to say something when Aashna says by any chance was your intention to have a romantic dinner? Archana says no, it is nothing like that, and tells Aashan that aai is with baba in the hospital, and Sachin and Soham have ate dinner and went to sleep. Manav says yes. Aashna says you two will never change. Sachu comes to Archana and calls for his mother. Archana asks Sachu if he has not gone to sleep yet. Sachu tells his mother that he is not tired. Archana asks why. Sachu tells his mother that he went to play cricket with Baba. Archana is happy to hear this and Manav tells Sachu to go off to sleep. Archana says to Manav that he played cricket today, and came home on time to have dinner, you have time to do all this. Manav tells Archana that she has to thank Aashna Ji for this as she has got me a new secretary. Aashna says yes, I remembered and asks Manav how is that lady? Aashan says I mean, does she take care of the work? Manav tells Aashna that she is good and hardworking, and that before he comes, she already had the work finished. Archana looks a little upsrt and Aashna is happy and tells Archana that Manav has never talked this well of anyone before. Archana smiles. Aashna asks them if they found out anything about aai. Manav says no Aashna Ji, we have tried but we still haven't found anything yet. Archana looks worried and excuses herself and says she will come back in one minute. Archana gets up and leaves the room. Manav looks worried.

Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Archana is going to her room and sits down on the bed. Archana is thinking to herself that aai, you have put me in a great difficulty, and are making me do a sin. Archana thinks that until today she has never hid anything from Manav, but today. Archana thinks to herself that Manav is very worried about aai, and with me knowing everything, I am not lessening his worries. Archana thinks to herself, in one way is keeping my mother's promise and the other way is Manav's love. Archana thinks what should I do?

Precap: Riya is outside on the streets talking to someone. Suddenly someone comes and grabs her hand. Riya asks who are you? The person closes her mouth really tight. It is Dharmesh looking very angry at Riya.

Sorry for the late update, enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx alot 4 the wonderful update Bhalla. 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Leave it to Sulochana to continue being selfish, Archana should speak the truth.
Humayun72 thumbnail
Oh i knew it!!! That Ria is dharmesh's setup to trap Manav!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Update Bhalla..

KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the updates.
jmhuj3 thumbnail
i was just about to post my suspicion that riya was sent by dharmesh...
Mehr-k thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Eketa's and other indian tele serials love to use word  Down market .  Makes me laugh how easy they  judge people by their profession and treat them diffrently  . Too much cononialism   in their mindset the word respect and treat everyone  no matter what  equally disaappears from their dictionary . Very very pathetic  state of mind . Even in 2011 these petty and irrational pratices are in use  by many  individuals.  No much materialistic  society .