Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

1st August YRKKH wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with todays update sorry for the delay it will be up in a bit as its Ramzan i have to open my fast then i will update πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

The epi starts of with nikhil and rashmi talking there last wedding vow while on the other hand naksh are shown fighting natik says to akshara where the wedding vow's lies its about giving each other support but you want to walk 4 steps ahead and always listen to your praises from your family and my family and they should say look akshara made all the arrangemnts in two days akshara says when did this difference come between us since i came to this house i considered it my own and did everything of your's as my own i took this vow and havnt forgton it natik says i agree you took the responsibility and did it very well didnt u think that natik broke his leg and cant do anything so you will do it all maybe this was your wish and you ignored me when i needed you the most you werent there, work is everything for you thats why you must took this opportunity to show everyone akshara says i never thought like this i didnt do anything on my own but with everyone else natik says stop crying someone will see its a wedding house there are loads of work see the rest and goes away (I felt like hitting natik on his head with his crutches i felt it wasnt akshara's fault here how much i love natik he was wrong)

akshara remember's her wedding vow fb is shown shifts to deora telling nikhil the wife says she will support you after wedding gifts, Jewelery demand starts rama says you promised us you will look after us, gyatri says give our daughter a lot of love baisa says it means to live with one another happily the next rasam starts the priest reads something then he tells the brides parents to come for the kanyadan akshara rems her wedding fb,wipes her tears rajshri comes to her and says i rem your wedding day dadi comes there and says get a grip of yourslef and tells akshara she should be with gyatri, then the priest tells  the grooms sister to come for the sindoor thing rama says that nikhil dosnt have any sister we would like akshara to come froward who agrees (whats with all the naksh wedding fb πŸ˜•)

Nikhil puts the sindoor on rashmi it falls on her nose nandani says that means you will get lot of love, on natik's wedding sindoor fell on akshara's nose both of there jodi is the best (she said the truth our naksh r the best but can be stupid too πŸ˜†)  akshara rems the fb and she is controlling not to cry, the boys friends cant find the shoes mohit says admit your loss they bring the shoes, rama says who won bindya says us the girls side nikhils friends says riturajji cheated, shankri tai says thats the whole fun they cant beg the boys side and say where are the shoes hidden rama says to nikhil you have to give a nekh now to your sister in laws, baisa says but your not from the girls side rama says i dont have a daughter so i thought i would celebrate from the girls side today she says to akshara to ask what she wants akshara is quite dadaji says whats wrong she says you say rasams are tradition so according to the tradition give 101 rupees nekh nikhil says thats all akshara says if you want anything else then make a promise keep our rashmi happy always happy nikhil says i promise you deora says promise at one side nekh at other side they give her the money and tell them to take everyones blessing and everyone tells them to stay happy

they come to naksh, mohit says by talking there blessings you will be blessed there the best couple natik hugs both akhara says may you always keep happy and your bond dosnt break it stays really strong that no mu occour between you (πŸ˜†all yr couples had mu next is nishmi touture to look forward to πŸ˜†)  a woman says lets take pictures rama says later on not now rashmi goes to gyatri holds her hands and then rama comes and says lets take pictures she leaves her hand the picture sections stats rashmi adjusted with deora's well akshara goes to the kitchen she is upset and tears fall she wipes them varsha comes she says do you need anything varsha says milk for ananya akshara says i will bring it now varsha says are you ok akshara tells her i shoudnt slapped anshu she tells him catching anshu holding a cigrate with his friends varsha says anshu's behaviour is changing everyone at home is worried it ends there

Precap: Son chinariya song playing and rashmi's bidaii finally happenening

I wrote it up from memory if i left anything out plz tell me sorry for the delay after i opened my fast i had to pray then watch the epi it was really boring naksh fighting  hope there mu solves quickly finally rashmi's bidaii is happening πŸ₯³πŸ₯³thank god she will be leaving soon, now i wonder if akshara will butt in anshu's prob or try and solve her own

Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistake

dont forget to press the like button to thank me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for update mariam and haapy ramdan
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update mariam.i know it is vry difficult 2 do anything aftr d fast.i always get tired nd went 4 a sleep asap aftr d prayers.u did a gr8 job mariam.really felt bad 4 akshi.hope naitik will understud his mistake soon.happy ramadan.
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the update πŸ˜Š 
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks  for  the  update  Mariam . i  know  the  episode  is  not  good  and  you  have  to  see  it  and  update  it  too  is  more  torcher  for  us.hope  you  get  the  good  episode  next  time  while  you  are  fasting  if  you  need  my  help  for  updates  anytime  just  pm  me. i  will  happily  do  it  for  you.   Happy  RamaDan
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..
felt bad for akshi.i think naitik will clear the mu..
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanka 4 d update 
whats wrong with naitik?
Happy Ramadan to u
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really like naitik but why is saying all this its making me hate him but just till the mu iz over but i think naitik should say sorry to akshara he was just a bit too much
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wonderful updateπŸ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update mariam!!

lolzz... bidaai is still left🀒... this is sooo boring!!! lolzzz!!!

p.s... forgot the no copy thing kya?πŸ€”