^*' #7 Saathi Of The Week '*^ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for your wishes & here I am starting with the regular 'get-to-know-you' questions:😳

User name: ZubyDutta

Profession/info about Education:Chartered Accountancy Student/ Articled Assistant 

Date of birth: 1st June

How did you get started with India-forums? Saw Mishal Raheja as Dutta Shriram Patil setting my poor TV on fire with his sizzling performance one night.Wanted to know more about the character so raced to check online.Was promptly delivered to IF Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum where hundreds of girls were mass drooling over him.Bas woh din aur aaj ka din.Yahin chipki hui hoon😳

Why the username ZubyDutta? Zuby is my name & Dutta is the name of my Sweetheart.Those who do not know him (Is it even possible?) he is the hottie you see on left of your screen at this time😳

Hobbies: Pre-Dutta days it used to be reading a lot.Nowadays its simply day dreaming about Dutta.

Your Favourite:

Colour : Bottle Green, Blue, Purple

Food : Arabic :Shawarma, Grilled chicken, Indian: Sambhar Saadam

Sport : Koi lena dena nahi😆

Outfit :I have worn only salwaar kameez since the age of ten.

Serial : Laagi Dutta Se Lagan was my first.Now crazy over BALH or rather crazy over PriAm😊

Movie : Harry Potter Series,Shawshank Redemption, Malcolm X, Philadelphia, The Exorcism of Emily Rose- English

A Wednesday, Patiala House - Hindi
Originally posted by chithoo

Before i forget
Congrats Zuby for being on the hot seat😃😃😃 

i cannot grill my poor friend but am dying to know the reason for attaching Dutta to your name😛...i have no clue😳

Thanks Sweets🤗

What is this? You have been hearing for the past one year on why I am Mrs D now u want to know why again?😆 Its like raat bhar Ramayan suni aur savera pooch rahen hain Sita Ram ki kya thi?😆

Well I felt instant connection to him the night I saw him for the first time. It was like I knew him, his thought processes.It felt so good to be just thinking about him every spare moment I got. But I dare not speak freely to anyone about him.So when I decided to become an IF member I combined his name to mine to freely feel the closeness with him.Hence the name ZubyDutta
Originally posted by preety_219

Congrats Zuby dear🥳
Enjoy the hot seat😆.
No grilling from me😉,but would love to know the answer of Vji's question😛

Thanks Pooji dear😃😃😃😃
No grilling from our Munna Bhai?😲 I answered your question already😆.
Originally posted by nishi755

congrats zuby
Thanks Nishi😊
Originally posted by shamma92

Congrats Zuby!! Enjoy the hot seat! 
Thank u Shamma😊
Originally posted by Kinara2

Zubby Congrats ..dear.
wait for my questions😉...
Thanks Kinara😊 I'll wait for your interrogation😆

Congratulations Zuby👏 for being the Saathi of the Week!...Enjoy the hot seat...Will be back with brain teasers for you  tomorrow!
Originally posted by avivakirk

Congratulations Zuby👏 for being the Saathi of the Week!...Enjoy the hot seat...Will be back with brain teasers for you  tomorrow!
Thank you,Avi😃😃😃 Love your emoticons.They are very cute😳
Zuby heres my set of questions. Have a good time answering them.

1) What were your life altering moments?

2) Have you voted for someone you wished you hadn't?

3) What exactly is one food you will never give up?And which one you can't live without?

4) Your Perfect day? And how it was and how you wish it could have been?

5)  What is the weirdest thing about you? And the strangest thing you had ever done so far?

6) Are you currently cheap or thrifty? How good are you in money matters?

7) Have you ever felt alone in life while still surrounded by family and friends?

8) What is the best thing you had ever done for others to be proud of you? And the worst thing that had embarassed you the most?

9) Have you realised some of your dreams? If so, what are they?

10) Who do you think you can relate to more; Priya? Nuts? Apeksha? Niharika? Shipra? Ishika? Or even dadi and Nani?
Congrats.

Have fun on the hotseat.