Bade Acche Laggte Hai

^*' #7 Saathi Of The Week '*^ - Page 3

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maris08

Zuby heres my set of questions. Have a good time answering them.

1) What were your life altering moments?

Visiting the Holy Mosque in Mecca in February this year was a life altering moment. I realised the futility of chasing materialistic dreams &  for the first time saw what ultimately matters is the feeling of oneness with the Almighty.

2) Have you voted for someone you wished you hadn't?

No.

3) What exactly is one food you will never give up?And which one you can't live without?

I really need to knock off a few kilos but Curry Rice is one thing I will never give up.Its also one dish I can't live without.๐Ÿ˜ณ

4) Your Perfect day? And how it was and how you wish it could have been?

Graduation day this year comes to mind. It was a first milestone I crossed with a lot of accolades. Family made it so lovely couldn't have been more perfect.

5)  What is the weirdest thing about you? And the strangest thing you had ever done so far?

Weirdest thing is this reluctance to make close friends.Acquaintances & "Hi-Bye" friends are dozens but not one close friend๐Ÿ˜• The more close I get to someone the more I begin to lose respect for them.

Strangest thing I've done is falling hopelessly in love with a fictional character.I dream about him even while shopping or having dinner with the whole clan present๐Ÿ˜†

6) Are you currently cheap or thrifty? How good are you in money matters?

Being a student I 'm still on pocket money so have to watch my spending. But certainly not cheap. Mom does let me have my way most times.๐Ÿ˜‰

7) Have you ever felt alone in life while still surrounded by family and friends?

It has happened a lot of times.I have two older brothers & two older sisters sometimes its like being raised by five sets of parents There are certain things I absolutely cannot discuss with them & I feel alone at these times.

8) What is the best thing you had ever done for others to be proud of you? And the worst thing that had embarassed you the most?

I exposed a sexual predator at school when I was in the seventh grade.He was our PT master & his hands used to be always busy๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก When his attention turned on me I raised such a hullaballoo.At first no one believed me but I rounded up girls who had suffered. somehow begged, cajoled,convinced them to speak out,called on the support of other teachers. After a lot of struggle the fellow was shown the door.
 I was entrusted with cooking fish curry for my sister's would be family who were visiting us before she was married coz Mom had to go out on an emergency errand. In my eagerness to have everything ready in time I cooked it in a pressure cookerโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† .The MIL had a field day
๐Ÿ˜”
9) Have you realised some of your dreams? If so, what are they?

Clearing the CA entrance exam was the first step in realising my dream.

10) Who do you think you can relate to more; Priya? Nuts? Apeksha? Niharika? Shipra? Ishika? Or even dadi and Nani?

Priya of course. The others are shallow human beings (though don't know Apeksha's story yet) Love Priya for what she is. Caring, loving yet a woman with her own mind. She was a bit nervous with the Kapoor family yet was never intimidated with their grandeur & wealth.Had a bad history with Ram yet is quick to acknowlegde his virtues too.Want to be like her when I'm 33.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Maris for the questions.Loved answering them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Davi

Congrats.

Have fun on the hotseat.

Thanks Davi๐Ÿ˜Š
fuzzyface thumbnail
Zuby your on the hot seat ๐Ÿ˜›

I have only one question, if you were Nuts how would tell people you are not crazy ๐Ÿ˜†
-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fuzzyface

Zuby your on the hot seat ๐Ÿ˜›

I have only one question, if you were Nuts how would tell people you are not crazy ๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahaha!๐Ÿ˜†
Well the first thing I'll do is to tell them firmly not to call me "Nuts"๐Ÿ˜†
Then I'll promptly call off the wedding with Karthick as the guy & his family is simply not my type
Lastly I'll make my Bhai swear he'll marry Priya no matter what.

Thanks for the question,Fuzz. But thank goodness I'm not Nuts.๐Ÿ˜†
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Thanks Sweets๐Ÿค—

What is this? You have been hearing for the past one year on why I am Mrs D now u want to know why again?๐Ÿ˜† Its like raat bhar Ramayan suni aur savera pooch rahen hain Sita Ram ki kya thi?๐Ÿ˜†

hume pata hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ(pooji and I) we wanted the rest of the world to know๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well I felt instant connection to him the night I saw him for the first time. It was like I knew him, his thought processes.It felt so good to be just thinking about him every spare moment I got. But I dare not speak freely to anyone about him.So when I decided to become an IF member I combined his name to mine to freely feel the closeness with him.Hence the name ZubyDutta

yup ladies๐Ÿ˜Š this is the one person i know who loves "Dutta Shriram Patil"๐Ÿ˜ณ even more than Mishal Raheja ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that is why i call her Mrs.Dutta as she rightfully deserves him๐Ÿ˜›

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Thanks Maris for the questions.Loved answering them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yup Maris๐Ÿ˜› good interesting questions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ShuVin thumbnail
Congratulation Zuby๐Ÿฅณ

Enjoy d grilling session๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats, Zuby!  ๐Ÿฅณ Enjoy the hotseat!  I never question anyone in the hotseat, so you are spared!  ๐Ÿ˜›
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zuby Thanks  for taking your time and answering my questions.
All your answers were from the heart giving insight into your personality.
So you are a chatered accountant!! Well am married to one and I know how things will be accounted in all respects. Always budget and tallying expenses rules the household.
-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --SONEE--

Congratulation Zuby๐Ÿฅณ

Enjoy d grilling session๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Sonee๐Ÿ˜ƒ