•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Epi starts with Krishna's  haldi ceremony, Revati, Balram comes, applies haldi with leaf, Revati grabs some haldi & playfully applies it on Balaram's face, nice light moments between them.

Here Rukmini's haldi is going on too, Bhishmak & Rukmi are watching the ceremony.
The much awaited guests from heaven & Kailash arrives disguised as sadhus & sadhvis.
Shivji enters first blessing Krishna. Both the brothers recognises him & greets him with respect.  A wonderful convo between Shivji & Krishna, where Krishna welcomes Shivji on this auspicious movement on earth, Shivji too replies saying he is happy attending this much awaited wedding. Parvatiji enters after that, blessing Krishna, she is greeted simillarly like Shivji, by both the brothers. Shivji & Parvatiji participates in haldi . All other devi-devtas, have accompnied them comes & applies haldi too. Balaram welcomes all the guests & announces Krishna's barat procession will be tomorrow, will pass the roads od Dwarka, where everyone is invited.
In the golden Dwarka, a poor lady is shown with her son, who insists will go to the barat only wearing new clothes, the lady has money enough to buy foodgrain fo 2 days, is helpless in fulfilling her son's demand, feeling sad at her inability, she tells him to forgive her, she is helpless.
In the palace Devki shows new clothes & jewellery to Krishna for his wedding, but Krishna has some sadness on his face, he heard that mother's plea, tells Devki to give him few moments, then he will start getting ready for his wedding.
The lady with her son are shown in the market near a cloth shop, her son picks up a kurta,which he likes, shopkeeper takes it away from his hand & starts beating him, other man says they have found 1st thief in Dwarka, his mother comes there, stops them from beating her son, & questions them, with such an behaviour are they qualified to live in Dwarka. At home she tells him even in poverty, they have never comitted any crime, god is testing them. They are trying to show,  an achievement is valued only if you work hard for it. The lady feels sad at the situation , starts praying to god. A sevak comes with new cloths & sweets for them saying in all the houses of Dwarka new clothes & sweets are given, so please take this. The mother & son feels happy. 
Krishna is shown happy too. 
This is written from the memory, so please forgive me for any mistake, which you are surerly going to find.😊
Thanks for the update.

I saw this only in bits and pieces yesterday and the only mistake I find is the entire screenplay and narration and not your updateπŸ˜ƒ.

When the lady and her son's track end!!!! When will we get to see some near authentic story relating to krishna. I want to see Krishna in action than simply flashing his dimples.

don't worry if show will not work then they will surely finished the show very fast with showing only important stoeyline but not dragging one track or show there extra scenes

but i m really liking the extra scenes of the shows and the emotions of every character.

this way it making  Krishna more as human being then God.

Originally posted by vinuchand

Thanks for the update.

I saw this only in bits and pieces yesterday and the only mistake I find is the entire screenplay and narration and not your updateπŸ˜ƒ.

When the lady and her son's track end!!!! When will we get to see some near authentic story relating to krishna. I want to see Krishna in action than simply flashing his dimples.

I actually came to check WU, but coundn't find one, so just wrote something from memory.
They are trying to show that you have to call Krishna, then he wil come, but isn't it Krishna's duty to see, as a king,  that people living inside golden Dwarka, gets their basic requirements fulfilled. Sometimes without calling him his help is expected in such cases.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Loved the Update Minakshi, πŸ‘πŸΌ  actually I was also waiting for the Update, as I wanted to write about the episode 😊.

I LOVED the 'Haldi' ceremony ⭐️, the way Shivji, Mata Pravati and all the gods came and applied Haldi on the Lord, it was Sooo Blissful! 😍 πŸ˜  😍   It was mainly because of the background song, which had Wonderful Lyrics ⭐️  and the Voice of the singer was also very Devotional!! ⭐️ I really really Loved the scene πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

And yes, since last 2-3 days I was just thinking about the boy -Aamod (rather 'Thomas' as named by Vrish πŸ˜ƒ) and his mother... And see!! They were there in yesterday's episode 😊!! How the Lord listens to the devotees!! πŸ˜

Yes, I loved that part of the story also, when Krishna showed sadness while talking to Devaki ⭐️, and when the mother of Aamod explained about the trials we have to go thr' in our life ⭐️ and  the way she prayed Silently to the Lord, the background music was also very nice there ⭐️. (It reminded me of the wonderful song 'Tu dheerj mat haar' from Ramanand Sagar's 'Shri Krishna', can't find it on Y/T right now πŸ˜”) . And at last they way He made them happy ⭐️ and FELT the same happniness as his devotees ⭐️!! - All these scenes were truly Blissful!!  πŸ˜πŸ˜ I LOVED to watch them all. Yes, may be it is a story made by the creatives but the way they are showing the Loving/ Caring aspect of the Lord is Sooo Touching! 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Somehow I felt the 'Krishna-Devaki' scene was shot separately , as they were only showing one person at a time πŸ˜”. It was a bit formal, as Lola has already mentioned in one of her posts on any prev Episode / WU. We need more 'life' in those interactions also! 

The reason why i have a problem withb the lady and her son is as far as Dwaraka is concerned is that Krishna is believed to have seen to it nobody lacks anything in there.

Infact, Krishna himself is said to have been disillusioned with his clan before he left beacuse of the people of dwaraka who were so content and needed nothing that they spent time in drinking and lazing around.

Not sure of this but Vrish and Vaarali's help along with others who have knowledge of this will be great