Balika Vadhu

BV 2nd August 2011 - Written Update

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!!!

well i am glad to see anandi unconscious ...i am so tired of seeing her alll calm or silently crying or giving mahanta bashans🤢

kinda feeling bad for DS, just doesnt feel right to see her like this...

man, i wonder when the happy Anandi phase will start...its just depressing to see everyone sad and crying day after day...i would love to see JaGa fighting and Anandi happily studying and finding happiness in her high scores simultaneously!!!!

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

arre itnaa boring epi update kaise kar liyaa😆😆👏😆

the only int part was sumitra running🤪😆
really now what r they going to show in the haveli, drama aur tension dene wale toh gaye
tina_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanksss for the update 😊😊 😊 Edited by tina_sharma - 12 years ago
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful epi...I say that CV's should take another leap showing Anandi successful in her life, Jagya is facing lot of mental torture from Gauri after Bhairon revealing truth about them...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: intruderfast

arre itnaa boring epi update kaise kar liyaa😆

</div>the only int part was sumitra running🤪😆
<div>really now what r they going to show in the haveli, drama aur tension dene wale toh gaye

Update bohot mushkil se kiya lol not a lot happened but they took their sweet time in getting it done. 😆
atria thumbnail
thanks for the update...
So Anandi is sick. Understandable after all that happened. And I'm glad DS finally admitted her idiotic plan of Anandi v/s Gauri backfired. They should let go of Jagya and concentrate on Nandu. Anandi should seriously think about her career. Daktaar couple should go live together in Mumbai in 'hysteria and torture'. Time for a leap in a couple of episodes. I'm tired of seeing rona-dhona... please CVs iss bar to successful Anandi dikhao !😭
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DV_LVR

thanks for the update!!!

well i am glad to see anandi unconscious ...i am so tired of seeing her alll calm or silently crying or giving mahanta bashans🤢

kinda feeling bad for DS, just doesnt feel right to see her like this...

man, i wonder when the happy Anandi phase will start...its just depressing to see everyone sad and crying day after day...i would love to see JaGa fighting and Anandi happily studying and finding happiness in her high scores simultaneously!!!!

@bold - True..I feel bad for DS too. She took a chance and lost, but she had to try one last time, like she says - how can one forget the person one has loved since birth and spoiled and adored...I really felt bad for her..She had never intended to hurt A by holding them back, and one can see she truly does feel for A's pain. In fact if the chance DS took had worked in her favor - it wud have benefitted A THE most !! 

I hope Bhago and Khajan won't just sit idly - hope they will think about consulting their sarpanch and also some lawyer on their own...

Jagya kaisa bheegi billi jaaisa chupchap Gauri ke pichhe pichhe aaya 😆...Oho !!! mazaa aa gaya😃

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for th update but I think in the precap ds said that Anandi has now become very strong like a chattan (stone) since she has endured the worst situation for a woman and now will stand strong in all crisis. She has become like pure gold after being tested by the adversities of her life.
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Todays episode was so lame that I am feeing bored to comment too😃