Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

August 2nd Complete Written Update

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š hope all r enjoying bhagwan's wedding episodes๐Ÿ˜ณ

It starts with Krishna getting ready for Baarat and Devaki maa is helping him. Revaty says in the universe no1 has seen such a handsome groom nor they will see in the future. Krishna says bhabhima you are just saying na then revaty says no ๐Ÿ˜ณshe is saying truth frm her heart. krishna says he will tell dau that dau didnt look gd when he became groom๐Ÿ˜†, but kanha is looking better than dau๐Ÿ˜†
(cute scene esplly Revaty's expression) Revaty is like when did she said that?๐Ÿ˜›he loves to pull people leg a lot๐Ÿ˜†. Then suddenly Devaki maa becomes sad๐Ÿ˜•. Krishna looks at her and asks what happened maa? on this auspicious day why are you crying? Devaki maa says these are happy tears...how time changes !!...there was one time when before you born we were crying , we were afraid of loosing you as you might be killed...and look at this time when you are getting married and your are groom now.  Dau comes and asks are you guys ready? its time to go now then kanha says r u jealous of me? as there is time to go for baarat๐Ÿ˜† it is obvious that you will be jealous coz all are giving attention to him๐Ÿ˜†. Dau smartly answers that he is small and elder brother can never get jealous of small brother when all love him๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Dau then says devar-bhabhi ka prem ho gaya ho toh chala jaaye๐Ÿ˜† all are waiting for them esplly whole dwarka. all r waiting to see morpankhi kanha.  KAnha says all are welcome to see him

the next we see is son of lady...i think his name is amodh? (not sure though) he is trying to get up from his bed. he got up but fell down again. His mother comes and asks him why he is crying? he says he wanna join  inkrishna's baarat but he is unable to stand up..so he want power so that he can get up...he asks his mother y he is not able to get ? she said he will be alright then y he is not? his mother says try to get up ...have full faith on lord krishna...he will be able to get up and dance . then some1 outside says that krishna's baarat is coming and  mom-son duo hears it.

Krishna along with family member go toward chariot. balaram break coconut. krishna is on chariot and then baarat is proceed further.on the other side rukimini does sign of hand on  the wall by sindoor water. then she gets news of baarat has left from dwarka.  baarat is proceeding and people are dancing and singing. all devata are seen and said its nice and serene view of baarat as krishna bhagwan is groom. the lady is saying her son try to get up as baarat is near by her door.  no1 gets chance to see even they take 7 birth so try to get up as we are lucky to see.son gets diappointed as he is not able to get up and blames his destiny for being handicapped. he asks her mom to go and do darshan of kanha but she denies. he says she lied to him about he will b able to walk and tell her to go out to see baarat. she is adamant he will b able to walk as she has hope that kanha will help her. boy started chanting jai shree krishna  and kanha bless ...he is able to get up and start walking. he goes to see baarat. he starts dancing๐Ÿ˜•. the he falls down..kanha goes to him and make him get up. she says that she promised him that she will bring her son for kanha darshan and he is here now. she further says that her two promised are fulfilled today. she is really happy today.  kanha says he is happy to know that her son is now able to walk. he further states that mothers faith always win. this is not miracle but mothers love power which is the strongest in the world.  he takes boy along with him in the chariot๐Ÿ˜•

next, rukmini is getting ready for ceremony. her mom is making her to wear chandrahaar by taking name of chandradev who brings sheetalata in her life.  by wearing gold bangles she calls suryadev who brings  brightness in her life.  then she makes her wearing  diamond ring and recalls brahmadev by stating diamond is permanent in similar manner her life happiness stays forever.  she then gets news that baarat is at door. then other lady comes and informs that baarat has entered palace. rukmini is seen in bride attire

I found this episode really dragging n sorry to say but mother-son duo was kind of ajeeb๐Ÿ˜•...idk may b its my opinion๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by nidhi2013 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didn't like the jwellery which krishna had wear his marraige it was looking very artificial
than previous one๐Ÿ˜•

jwellery which he used to wear everyday was so good n look heavy too๐Ÿ˜Š
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh geez!!!  I thought they showed too much of Thomas (sorry, if they could keep his name a secret for so long, my name takes over ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†)  Responding to Vinu and vaarali from yesterday's thread, I agree - Krishna saw to it that all denizens of Dwarka were self-sufficient.  In fact, doesn't one consider it strange that nobody in Dwarka has any problems, except Thomas and his widowed mom? ๐Ÿ˜•  Personally, it's that guy's whining that I can't stand, even though I understand that someone in his situation would probably not react differently.

They materialized Rukmini's part of it by tying every piece of jewelry to various devas - something I didn't exactly appreciate.  Particularly when Thomas' mom was teaching him the importance of values over possessions yesterday.  Speaking of which, they got all the attires of the devas right - like w/ Krishna, but for all the members of Krishna's & Rukmini's families, as well as Jarasandha and his allies, they've got it so badly wrong!!!

Also, I was surprised that Devaki & Revathy were part of the baraat: I thought their job was to prepare the palace for the grihapravesh (just like KKS didn't attend the marriage of Rama & their other sons).  Also, some of the things Krishna did b4 mounting his chariot looked more contemporaneous than ancient, but maybe others can clarify.

So Aamod gets to ride w/ Krishna as a part of his baraat.  So tommorow, expect Rukmini to marry Aamod ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL Vrish! Yeah Aamod had waaay too much screen space today...it would have been OK if they didn't make his character so sulky (like a 5 year old)! ๐Ÿ˜† And the way he speaks to his Mum...haila! Mujhe toh char champal pare hote ๐Ÿ˜†

Aww the highlight was seeing Rukmini in her wedding attire...although her Mother calling all the Devtas was a bit odd. LMAO would have been too funny if she'd called upon Shivji, Parvatiji or Indradev...nobody would have appeared 'cause they're all in Krishna's baraat!

I wonder if we'll FINALLY get to see the wedding tomorrow...so far this week is draaaging -__-

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ more when I get home and actually watch it, but devrani ji you said 'champal'... are you Sindhi too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

And speaking of dragging, I don't think they'll show the proper wedding until Friday. Which means 7 more times, we'll have to sit through a whole wedding week :/Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lola610

^^ more when I get home and actually watch it, but devrani ji you said 'champal'... are you Sindhi too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Jethaniji! ๐Ÿค— Close enough... lol I'm half Gujarati and half Punjabi!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Oops... guess we just have that word in common then, along with many others ๐Ÿ˜†

Home now, just saw the epi. Yesss the chandra haar and surya kangan bit was pretty bizarre... especially since the patthars on both looked the same to me ๐Ÿ˜• But the payoff was good, your onscreen counterpart sans the overbearing 3 strand mathapatti looked veryyy pretty ๐Ÿ˜ Love the color combo of the dress too. Too bad the royal ladies of Dwarika don't have a change of clothes, even though it's such a special occasion... ๐Ÿ˜•

Speaking of which, Vrish, I've got a theory as to why KKS weren't a part of RBLS's baaraat, but here Devaki and Revati did - see, in the latter case its hardly a baaraat cuz Rukmini's already in Dwarika - it's not like they're traveling out of state. For the quadruple wedding, they had to go a much longer distance... can you imagine lugging ALL those changes of clothes and jewelry so far away... the horsies would collapse ๐Ÿฅฑ

And, I wanted to be annoyed at them for spending so much time showing Tom and his mom, Tom in particular because of his attitude problem from which even the sweet mom gets no reprieve. But then... while watching the miracle bit, a miracle happened... I teared up ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The saddest of sad scenes in any tv show or movie makes me laugh cuz I'm weird like that... but in spite of knowing how outta nowhere this whole track is and rolling my eyes at whiny Tom in all the earlier scenes... everything from when he ran out of the house to when Krishna took him on the rath got me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ Most of the credit goes to the lady playing the mom and Vishal, for looking so into it, and then some goes to the music. Whatever it was, it hit the spot, Don't judge ๐Ÿ˜†

Apart from that, and even including that I suppose, it was obviously filler (though not entirely unpleasant). They seem to have heard me out on changing Shantipriya's dubbing artist, this one was better than the first but methinks they still haven't found 'the one'. Tha 10ft doori still isn;t gone in the family scenes though. Apart from those last 7-8 minutes (barring the devtaa invocation bit) the only thing I liked was the scene of the whole family stepping out of the palace. It was just nice to see them all together like that, and again the music was good.

Here's hoping they pick up the pace from here on, there are many many manyyy weddings to come in the story so better not stretch each one out for a whole week!
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

Also, I was surprised that Devaki & Revathy were part of the baraat: I thought their job was to prepare the palace for the grihapravesh (just like KKS didn't attend the marriage of Rama & their other sons).  

Vrish,

KKS did not attend their sons wedding. because it was held in Mithila. I think queens rarely travelled great distances in those days. Of course they accompanied Bharata to Chitrakut and Kaikeyi helself was a charioteer of no mean merit, but I think it must have been a logistical nightmare to transport three queens in state palaquins along with their entourage... Royal ladies were mostly confined to their palaces. 

With Revathy and Devaki...well the wedding is being held in their city itself ...

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much nidhi... Now I can skip seeing the video...๐Ÿ˜›
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I found the episode artificial to the core. The onyl tid bits I forced myself to enjoy was the first few scenes.

Tom and his mom everywhere. And there problems everywhere. And his whine whine whine and whine more attitude gets on to me.

But yes, I did enjoy when the entire family walked out for Krishna to get on to the Rath. and whats with the coconut breaking and the hand prints ------ I have never read of these in any of the books.

Chandra looked hillarious to me. Anyways hoe many more episodes for Krishna and Rukmini to get married.