Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WU 2nd August...And the fight continues...

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i hope natik stops this silly fight soon

g3 really needs to not baby anshu anymore, she's ruining him
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naitik is acting like a total jerk! Akshi did everything for his sister, instead of praising her he is taking out his frustration on her!

Ek to bechari is already tired and exhausted looking after everything and trying to match upto everyone's expectations on top of that Naitik is literally harassing her!!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Feel so sorry for Akshara - running around till she's exhausted for the wedding and then listening to Naitik's bakbak also. Hope this MU is cleared up soon.
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Stuti (I hope I got it right :))--I love the way you write & comment...good thing I gave this epi a miss...:( Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
chintu    thanks    for  the  update😊   ye    bidaai  ab   kitne   din  tak  chalegi   pata  nahi🤢
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for the update stuti natik is really getting irratating poor akshi I hope the mu resolves soon and why the hell rj asks anshu why akshi slapped him like he will tell her the truth silly woman
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...when will they stop this track..naitik fighting fo silly reasons...
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  Stuti  for  the  update  . i  hope  the  naksh  MU  will  solved  soon  i  cant  take  it  anymore.
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when is this track going to end thanks 4 d update no precap too