Thendral Tuesday 2nd August 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shammy for the wonderful update..😃

How come its day at TA and TPS place and night at Deepa's house...Creatives and editing ppl how come u missed this...👎🏼
Still it was nice to see prabha and deepa family share good moments...😃

Second part was as usual cry cry and cry!!...Good that Deepa understands TA's mindset and her advise to T was good..👏 ...but she did not involve GW in this...probably that is going to come hereon...GW herself will come and put herself into problems probably...😡

So TA has got the money...But still only 2 lakhs and 3 ppl waiting...😕
This is again like a riddle...how can 2 lakhs be shared among three people...Is TA going to give 2 lakhs and ask them to sort out and thereby creating a fight amongst them...😉
The way three were sitting was like..."theeyavai parkathe...theeyavai ketkathe...theeyavai pesathe..." aana sitting ppl does all opposite...😡

ROFL at the last part...the way TA was lifted from the bike was damn funny though it was a symptom of seriousness for the upcoming episodes...and the reason for going to PS...rofl...and what is Dharman going to do...send again to PS...I wonder how TA came home again as the scene from the promo is still left...did he escape from PS..or did he turn into an approver
in Dharman's case and escaped...lets see..Its like...money is safe and TA is stolen...rofl..
anyways..sequence of unanswered scenes...😕

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments my dear Arggg Grrr Shammmuuu!!😃

First scene was sweet, Buwana doesn't deserve Prabha or his affection😡.

TA and Thulasi ku timing is full wrong..sigh...all 3 lenders @ TA's house that too at the same time...nalla velai TA paid off Thaiyal nayagi lady's money ...if not TA house might looked like gutter war front and moreover no place for her to sit in that specially reserved lenders sofa till money is paid back...i think MM asked another extension maybe till night...when GW put her dance loan lenders were not there.

TA going to police station that too in this way😲...i hope he doesn't loose that money...his bike scene in promo and Thulasi watching that from terrace is still confusing...i hope they put a huge full stop to this loan sharks matter...its super irritating...i have a question here, even if TA comes he can only pay back one person's money...so i think something else is going to happen and TA will be blocked from coming home some how😕

Thanks for the Wonderful update and side comments Shammu!👏

Nice to see a happy Prabha who is longing for love and care enjoying in Deepa's house😳. BGM behind those scenes were cute and nice😛. Bhuv has not been a good mother to both Thulz and Prabha. She does not deserve both of them and their love🤢.

Again all 3 loan sharks ajaar in TA/T house🤢. Pathetic to see Thulasi crying like this. Really pity her for this issue caused by TA.

Suspense filled 3rd part. So looks someone (Charu spy) is seriously following TA. Also I think TA will suffer according to the Psycho plan that was said to her romance partner GW and they will corner Thulz with all these problem to solve😕.

Order of the Promo is very confusing.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the nice update and comments!  

Here we go again. Today's episode was a complete hogwash - while one expected TA to land cop's dragnet, has the creative team run out ideas to execute such a situation? How else can one describe the bike accident sequence? This same idea has been grinded times over... when TA was hit, when TA was trying visit T @ her school, now this? Complete tosh!!

Phpht!! The P track is becoming stale! How many more sequence do we need to understand that P is "Richie $$ Rich" character - the poor little rich boy who yearns for simple pleasures in life. 1/2 GW feels pity of P ... Hmm, may be P riches may have something to do with it. Why she never felt the same way for T, who was worse off than P?   

Why can't T reach out to GP? He described her as his daughter and he or his bro need to pay $$ 250k for TA's medical expense which TA had spent out of his pocket. D said she is going to visit S's dad [he is out of station], but why did she go to A's house??  How is it that all the people favorably disposed disappear at the same time?  

Hope they don't show bike sequence set up by psycho. Sigh, the cop related to the bike guy comes out of nowhere. TA has lost his marbles. Instead of settling the dues, what is the need for arguing with the random guy? Really boring to see TA shown as a dumb person repeatedly...next TA will argue with the cops..

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks shammu for the update😊. Thendral is picking up the pace again.😉 Now it's cleared this is all charu' s plan only😉. TA goes back home and thulasi sees him in the promo… but how does he end up in the police station😕. Something is going to happen that's why MM goes back home.

Now the biggest question hangs on in viewers mind is… is it charu's plan  since the bike fellow who hit TA's bike and started fighting  is strange…or TPS …since she knows thuls is a bhuvana's daughter she might use t&T as trump card against bhuvana.

The greatest lesson TA should learn is he should be cautions in his life and he should not hide anything.🥱.  Any way TA is going to lose money in the police station. If the money is stolen then TA will be in hot soup.

Now even Shymala can't help  T&t coz she went for honeymoon and prabha also can't since he gets arrested. How does TA get back home? Who is going to help T&t?❓

Coming to prabha's track, after a long time we were able to see chatter box P. P&deepa are going to teach B&lax a lesson in upcoming epi's. 😊.

After watching today's epi, B&Dharman's matter will finally make prabha to start loving deepa. I think the upcoming epi will be very thrilling and interesting to watch .  This is the Thendral  which may sway here and there  but will give us peace of mind at the end.😊
Thanks da Shammy for your beautiful update and comments 🤗. Nee nejama paavom ma today with all the loan sharks , you deserve another tight 🤗.

The only scene i enjoyed was Prabha with Deepa's family, it was such a sweet and cute scene 😃.

Once upon a time i was 😍 whenever they showed T&T's house, nowadays i am always 🤢. Ennavo pannunga Kumaran 😡, i am tired of these loan sharks and have lost interest in this show since Mohan&Thulasi reunion 😭. Hope it would get better when psycho gets pei ottufied and is sent back to banglore forever 😍 😍 😍. 
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
tks shamz for the update..

Gosh this feels like the week when vel n T were to get married... (so many events..all connected)

hats off to the team for planning..they have Shyamala n anand and Ganja family out on leave, Prabha is being taken away so he too cannot help (he needs help himself) TPS's money is going to PS (and only 2 lacs so that means that may not help as all lenders have assembled means all have to be paid..) so now
what..

How does TA come out of PS, why n where is he rushing off  again..  obviously the loan sharks r leaving promising to return by afternoon...

oh my just have to wait n watch like T...patti telling that T did not sleep thinking about shouting and sending off TA was cute ..Both TA n T -sleepless nights...

so now TA gets arrested, MM begging padma, GW pouring out gutter again, prabha being carried off  .(oh my head is reeling)  somehow i think that the bike fellow who hit TA has been planned by C (otherwise it cannot be such super timing) as even after TA promised to repair bike he was creating probs...good hope the loans sharks and the Big shark (C) matter all closes by this weekend or early next week...

Thanks Shamz for the excellent updates and comments.  I laughed at the last sentence of your update when you said how the police officer was sitting on Tulasi's seat...lol...it's been so long since we had a tt bike scene too...

Today's episode brought another twist increasing the suspense now.

Deepa's family is kind and considerate towards Prabha.  Prabha has become a major part of their family now too.  It was nice to see them all together.  Varadhan's dialogues about affection to kids were nice.  I just feel sorry for Prabha...he will be really hurt when he finds the truth about his mother...and he is going to get kidnapped too because of Dharman whom Bhuvana brought in the first place.

Happy that Deepa visited Tulasi and made the situation a bit better.  She's right, Tamil never did this on purpose and I'm sure TT won't fight now.  It was nice of her to offer to see Shymala's father.  If only he was there he would have taken all these men away from Tulasi's house in a flash...

Completely hate how all of them are back...and that too sitting on their sofa and chairs and acting rude...

Tamil's got the money which is good...when he was on his bike, I had a feeling that something is not going to go right...the 'accident' scene was to only cause more tension to us...as long as Tamil has the money with him and gets back home in time I will be happy...but I don't think he has enough money to settle for everyone...

I agree Pearl, the scene sequence in the promo is confusing.  We see Ta back home and his mom is at home too. But when Bazari is there, the loan sharks are not shown.  All confusing but making it more interesting to see what will happen next.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Shammu for your wonderful updates and nice side comments!

Prabha - Deepas part was good but Deepas mother character really irritated me. So only if people help her and that too they are rich she will show all her 32 teeth to them otherwise she will not even let them come in to her house... Selfish women No 2.

Poor Tulasi I really feel sorry for her. Its good that Deepa is doing her part to help Tulasi.
Its good that she remembered Shymala on time  and tried to reach her. Why is Anandhs house locked? Did Anandh go along with his parents for his honeymoon? 😊 

From the promo it looks like MM will pay the money to loan sharks. I think he falls in Padmas feet and gets the house documents and pays the loan. Bcos when GW comes home we dont see any rowdys there. May be they got scared and ran away seeing GW!😡

Also looks like TA will not be able to give the money on time. He might escape from police and thats why he comes home while Tulasi is watching from terrace and again goes back may be seeing the police...

Anyway too many guessings from my side lets see how things fall in place...