BALH 2nd August 2011 Written Update-

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you so much for the quick update Nats!
thanks for quick update..still hvnt seen the episode
Thanks Natasha for the lovely update.👍🏼
thank u so much for the beautiful update Natz.👏

hmmso it's gonna be Ayesha and Sid huh? oh dear lord I can so smell another trouble no.2 in RaYa lives after wedding.

Kutz and Natz may have made but this Sid and Ayesha is so gonna end in big big trouble like Sid impregnating her and say it isn't him...oh trouble real big trouble.

not to for get why are they all gonna end up marrying from the same family huh? isn't there no other family in BALH other than Ram and Priya family?

anyway the Episode was okay not fantastic just okay but this two dadi ain't funny at all, in fact I am so getting bored of them.

get this wedding over and done with it so that they all can go back to where ever they come from.

thanks natasha for a wonderful update
Hmmm I dont like the idea of Siddharth getting close to Ayesha. He is either gonna get her preggers or they r gonna join hands and become negative characters making life hell for Raya... Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
Thnks for the update Natasha!
Thanks for the nice update. Am just waiting for the wedding to finish so that we can get on with RaYa's story.