Pavitra Rishta August 2 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana is in her house when Satish, Varsha and Vaishali all come in unexpected. Satish immediately comes to Archana and says Archana, come with me. Archana asks Satish what happened. Varsha tells Archana that Satish's uncle has seen Aai around at an ashram, so I think we should look for her there. Archana asks Varsha how can aai be there? Vaishali tells Archana that Satish jeeju's uncle had seen her over there, so aai should be there, let's go look for her. Archana tells them that if anything like this happened, then Manav would have gotten a call about aai. But no one has called. Varsha sits down and tries to convince Archana that may be they did not recognize aai and that maybe we should go once and look there. Satish adds to Archana that it can't be harmful in looking over there, and if we do not look this time then we will miss one opportunity of finding aai. Vaishali agrees with Satish and says yes, let's go and search for her. Archana thinks to herself, what type of condition have you put me in aai, I can't tell anyone where you are, but at the same time, I can't see everyone else worrying. Varsha says let's go tai. Archana says ok. They all get up to leave.

At a parlor

Savita is taking Sundri to a parlor. Savita tells Sundri what a nice, parlor this is, and wants to know what some of the products are. Savita goes to an employee over at the desk and he says may I help you? Savita asks what all of the products are. The employee tells Savita that this is all for you, for your hair, your nails, and makeup. Sundri tells Savita that she does not understand anything about the parlor that she looked in the pictures. Savita says you don't understand at all, pictures, parlor. Savita takes Sundri inside the parlor where people are getting stuff done. Sundri tells Savita that she does not know what either one of them are. Savita asks Sundri if she thinks that she is crazy. Savita and Sundri are now walking in the shop and Savita is telling Sundri that she wants to wear glasses with a very nice style, and says I will wear them. Savita asks Sundri how will I look in them? Sundri shows Savita a lady with her dog. The dog is wearing stylish glasses. The lady comes by and asks Savita what does she want. Savita says why do you yell? Savita says you think I am bhikaari? I no bhikaari. Savita says I lot of money. Savita says something to the lady in English but she can't understand what Savita is saying. The lady has her glasses on top of her head and Savita asks in English where did you buy your glasses from? Savita tells the lady in English that your dog, not looking good. Savita says my Damo, very good. Savita mumbles to Sundri that she can't even understand me. Savita gives the lady a card and the lady says excuse me, and asks what do you want? Savita asks in Hindi where did you buy those glasses? The lady says you are talking about these glasses on my head, she tells Savita that she got it from Waqul Shopping Mall, on the second floor, and the name of the shop is Just Buy It. The lady leaves. Savita tells Sundri that she is going to go to the store Just Buy It, and give them money, get me some glasses, and put them on me, and you will come with me Sundri. Savita and Sundri leave to go to Just Buy It.

Outside on the streets

Riya is walking on the streets while talking to someone on the phone when someone grabs her hand really tight. The person immediately puts a hand on her mouth. It is Dharmesh, and he looks very angry. Dharmesh has put his hand tightly on Riya's mouth. Riya looks scared. Dharmesh takes his hand off her. Riya asks Dharmesh if he has gone crazy and asks if this is any way to meet? Dharmesh angrily says what else, I call you in the office, and you do not answer my phone call, and this is why I had to do this. Dharmesh says do not try to act smart with me, do not forget that it is me who took you in this place, I can throw you out of here in two minutes. Riya tells Dharmesh that she can't talk to him on the phone at the office because if anyone sees or hears then the whole plan will go to waste. Riya asks Dharmesh if anyone had come in and heard you talking to me? Riya tells Dharmesh please, do not call me over and over again. Dharmesh tells Riya do not try to teach me what I do and what I don't do, you just tell me what happened to the work I assigned you? Riya tells Dharmesh that it is working, slowly and slowly. Dharmesh asks Riya if Manav had any suspicions about you? Riya laughs and says doubts, forget it, Manav is so impressed with my work, that I can't even explain it. Riya tells Dharmesh that she has one complaint for him. Riya asks Dharmesh angrily, why didn't you tell me that he was a married man, and he has a low class wife. Dharmesh tells Riya not to let Archana be suspicous about her that if Archana has any doubts on you, then all the plans will be failed. Riya tells Dharmesh no need to be so scared; I will take care of everything. Riya leaves the area. Dharmesh thinks in his head, now no one can save you from being ruined Manav.

Deshmukh House

Satish, Vaishali and Archana are all at the Deshmukh House. Satish is saying that we had tried to find aai, but we did not succeed. Archana goes to Satish and gives him tea. Satish kindly accepts the tea. Archana tells Satish that I had told you guys that we would not find aai there. Vaishali says tai, how can be so sure by saying this, that aai would certainly not be there? Archana goes and sits down. Vaishali says tai, I know that by looking for aai over there, we had not succeeded, but at least we tried, if we had not gone over there then we would have not known that aai is not there. Vaishali says you remember tai, when Manav jeeju got lost, you had looked for him so much, you had checked at one place a hundred times to check if Manav jeeju was there, so if you think so much about Manav jeeju, then why not think about our own mother? Satish sits down with his tea and decides to have a change in topic. Satish asks Archana how is Baba's health. Archana tells Satish that Baba is quite better now, and that hopefully by evening, Baba should be discharged. Archana tells them that they have made a decision, we are sending Baba to a rehab center, so Baba will stop his habit of drinking alcohol. Satish says that is a very good thing, I heard that by going to the rehab center, you lose your habit of drinking alcohol. Vaishali says yes, tai and hopefully he will recover over there. Vaishali says ok, tai I will leave now. Archana tells Vaishali to at least take some tea to drink before leaving. Vaishali says no, tai I do not want tea and I will leave now. Vaishali says ok, jeeju bye. Vaishali leaves the house and Archana and Satish are left remaining at the house. Satish calls for Varsha. Varsha is holding Soham, and she tells Satish that she will first put the baby to sleep, then we can go. Satish and Archana look hesitant. Satish tells Varsha that Archana will put Soham to sleep. Satish tells Varsha let's leave, it is getting late. Varsha says but Satish, Satish says let's go. Varsha sadly gives baby Soham to Archana. Satish and Varsha leave. Archana is holding baby Soham and is thinking in her head, everyone is very worried about aai, like crazy people, they are looking everywhere for her. Archana thinks that she can't watch them worrying anymore. Archana thinks what should I do? Archana decides that she will talk to aai about this tomorrow.

At Manav's office

Riya is sitting at Manav's office looking at a photo of Archana. Riya is sounding angry and says you are Manav's wife, and says very jealous of you, and says I will take your place. Suddenly someone outside the office is saying good morning sir to Manav. Immediately, Riya puts Archana's photo straight in her bag. Manav comes in the office and Riya says good morning, sir. Manav says good morning. Manav is sitting down in his office chair. Riya is looking kind of irritated but then asks Manav, sir how do you like my dress? Riya is wearing a dress which is pretty short, like a mini skirt and it doesn't even cover her knees. Riya tells Manav that I knew you would like my dress. Manav says personally, I do not like these type of clothes. Riya looks hurt and says I'm sorry sir, I did not know that you did not like these type of dresses, or else I would not have worn it. Riya tells Manav that all of the ladies wear these type of dresses, so I thought of wearing it too. Manav tells Riya that over at this office, we give more importance to work. Riya says ok, sir from tomorrow I will not ever where these type of dresses. Manav smiles at Riya. Manav asks Riya to get him a file on his desk. Riya gives the file to Manav. Riya says sir, did you watch this move, people really liked it, but since you had rejected it, I had canceled all of the plans. Manav asks Riya if they can talk about work please? Riya looks a little afraid and says yes, sir. Manav smiles and says thank you and goes back to his work. Riya is a little angry and thinks to herself,  I will need to impress Manav by doing more hard work.

At Aashna's office

Aashna is in her office when Manav comes in. Manav asks Aashna if she is ready to go. Aashna asks where. Manav tells Aashna that there is a meeting with the business crew. Aashna says you know what Manav, I had not remembered, and I have said to organize a new meeting with the investors, so I will have to leave. Aashna says why don't you do one thing, take Riya with you to the meeting Manav looks confused and says Riya? Aashna says it will be good, as she is with you, and she will learn about the meetings. Manav tells Aashna that he will manage to go alone. Aashna says Manav, you told me that she is intelligent, and competed. Manav says but maam, she does not know about these things. Aashna says no Manav, please take her with you to the meeting, I'm sure she will learn. Manav smiles and says ok, maam. Aashna says thanks Manav. Manav leaves Aashna's office. Aashna is happy.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in her house with Damo the Dog. Savita has brought milk for her Damo to drink. Savita tells Damo to first sit down, and then she feeds him his milk. Savita is saying to Damo that he should have his milk, while she has to call someone as she has to go to, and look pretty. Savita is about make her phone call when Damo dumps the milk bowl down on the ground. A big mess of milk has been made on the floor. Savita is really angry and says she will put down the phone. Savita gets angry at Damo and says I made your name Damo Deshmukh, and you are acting just like Damodar Deshmukh. Damo barks at Savita. Savita gets scared and backs away a little and says you got angry? Savita puts a hand to Damo to calm him down and says she had said something wrong, and apologizes. Savita is really hurt that she now has to clean Damo's mess of milk. Savita goes to get a towel and wipes the milk. Riya has come to the door of the Deshmukh House. Riya looks at Damo and she looks at Savita cleaning up everything. Riya barges in the house and is saying to herself, it's so hot here. Savita looks at Riya fanning herself, and the short mini skirt that she is wearing. Riya goes to sit down on the sofa Savita is in shock and has no words to say. Riya rudely says to Savita hey you, did you not see me? Savita looks angry. Riya says she is a guest over here, and she commands Savita to get her a drink of water. Riya is looking at her clothes, and she sees that Savita is still sat over there. Riya rudely asks Savita you have still not left yet to get me water, go get me water. Savita gets really angry and says hey, you makeup girl. Savita tells Riya that it looks like with your clothes, you have also lost your mind. Savita asks Riya if her mother did not teach her any manners? Savita asks is this a way to talk to your elders? Riya stands up and insults Savita by calling her a maid. Riya says you do not teach me manners, and says in English, how dare you talk to me like that! Savita says hey, don't talk to me in English. I also know English, and Savita says in English, I know English. Savita grabs Riya's hand and tells her to get out of the house. Riya calls Savita dirty filthy, noukarani. (how dare she!)😡 Manav comes in the house asking his mother what is she doing? Riya smiles. Savita tells Manav that Riya is calling me a maid. Manav tells his mother that she is his secretary. Savita asks Manav wht type of people do you work with? Savita demands to Manav that he take this lady out out of his work and fire her. Riya immediately puts up her good act and says I'm sorry, I did not know you were Manav's mother, I had seen you clean floors, so I thought. Savita says am I a maid? Savita says in big houses people do their work themselves, you live in a chawl, so how would you know these things? Riya says I'm sorry aai, please forgive me. Savita says, I am not aai, I am Manav's aai. Savita says call me madam. Riya says sure maam, I'm sorry maam. Savita says yes. Manav tells his mother that the misunderstanding has been cleared, and that she has apologized. Manav tells his mother that he has a meeting, and he forgot a CD, so he will go and get it. Savita sits down and Riya sits down too. Riya smiles nicely at Savita but Savita looks away angrily. Riya thinks to herself, what type of bad family Manav has. First he has a down, low class wife, and next he has such a quarrelsome mother, and says oh God, save me!  Riya thinks to herself how will I tackle this, even talking to Savita for two minutes will be hard. Savita thinks in her head, disrespectful girl she is, with her face and her clothes she looks really bad. Savita thinks in her head this girl called me a maid, I will definitely teach her a lesson. Manav comes out with his CD and says to Riya let's go. Riya is getting ready to leave, and Manav tells his mother that he will leave now for the meeting. Savita says but Manav, this girl. Manav says to his mother that she apologized. Savita asks Manav what about her calling me a maid? Manav tells his mother that he will talk to her and scold her about it, but leave it aai. Manav tells his mother that he will go now. Savita stops Manav and says please come to the hospital early in the evening. Manav asks why. Savita says we have to take Baba to the rehab center. Manav tells his mother not to worry and that he will come on time to the hospital. Manav leaves the house.

Karanjkar House

Punni and Ruchi are at the house complaining to their mother that they don't like the food that Manju made. Manju tells them that when food comes to them they shouldn't complain about it and they should just eat it. Ruchi tells Manju that she wants another food today. Manju tells her that she will make it for them tomorrow. Ruchi tells Manju if Aagi were here, she would make it for us. Manju says that actually I went to office today, so I will make it for you tomorrow promise. Punni says, we'll have to have bad food today? You always make bad food and Aagi makes very good food for us. They ask where is she. You said she was going to the mandir, so why isn't she back yet. Manju said that your aagi saw her friend at the mandir, so she is with her friend. Punni says, does anyone really go to their friends house for this long? We really want her back. Manju says ok, I will call her today and ask her to come. Now eat this food like a good girl. Ruchi says no, I will not eat this food, I will only eat Sulochana's food. Manju gets up and gets very mad. She says why do you keep asking for her again and again. She will never come back to this house. You grandmother has spoiled too much of your habits and ruined them. Punni says that you are very bad Aai. I don't want to eat this food. Manju says go! Who said you have to eat this food? Does anyone talk to their mother like this? Punni and Ruchi run away to their rooms. Manju  is very irritated and is thinking to herself, I got Aai out of this house, but her remembrance is bothering me a lot in this house.

Precap: Archana and Sulochana are at the old age home. Archana is telling her mother that her kassam has put her in a very bad position. Archana tells her mother that she can't lie to Manav anymore. Sulochana says look beta, I do not want to live in your sasural, and I want to start some work over here, so I can earn some money and move ahead in life. Archana looks sadly at her mother.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Thanks for the update. How long are they going to stretch sulochana aai' track in ashram and when will manju and her mum will be punished?

Thanx for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃👏

Originally posted by lovebug123

Thanx for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃👏

I am pretty sure that people will think that Manju and Vinod killed their mother so they go to jail!!
Thank you bhalla 4 the wonderful update...
Sulochana is being selfish.  She is so full of pride, that she refuses to accept help from her children - she does not realise how bad she is making her children feel. 

Worse still, she forces Archana to lie to her husband and her siblings.  Has she no thought what the others will feel whent the truth outs and how angry they will be with Archana for hiding the truth and letting them go on suffering wondering what happened to Sulochana. 

When it comes to lying... i always feel that you can choose to lie for yourself or for another, BUT you should NEVER encourage or force another to lie for you or for anyone else.  Sulochana has made Archana compromise her own ethics. 

Has Sulochana no thought what society will say -  that the mother left without telling her children and how  bad the children must be for a mother to do that... No! Sulochana does not think that... She thinks she is being a mahant by sacrifing her so-called happiness to ensure that she never takes help from her daughter's sasural...

Sulochana, you can be a mahant, take some help from your daughters so that they do not lose face of being ungrateful children in the face of society.  after you take that help - perhaps to live on your own, you can do a small business to help you to be self-supporting - now that's a mahant.  Because a mahant will think of the dignity of others and in doing so, brings dignity to her own self.  Then society will fault neither you nor your children. 

Originally posted by zeezee55

Sulochana is being selfish.  She is so full of pride, that she refuses to accept help from her children - she does not realise how bad she is making her children feel. 

Worse still, she forces Archana to lie to her husband and her siblings.  Has she no thought what the others will feel whent the truth outs and how angry they will be with Archana for hiding the truth and letting them go on suffering wondering what happened to Sulochana. 

When it comes to lying... i always feel that you can choose to lie for yourself or for another, BUT you should NEVER encourage or force another to lie for you or for anyone else.  Sulochana has made Archana compromise her own ethics. 

Has Sulochana no thought what society will say -  that the mother left without telling her children and how  bad the children must be for a mother to do that... No! Sulochana does not think that... She thinks she is being a mahant by sacrifing her so-called happiness to ensure that she never takes help from her daughter's sasural...

Sulochana, you can be a mahant, take some help from your daughters so that they do not lose face of being ungrateful children in the face of society.  after you take that help - perhaps to live on your own, you can do a small business to help you to be self-supporting - now that's a mahant.  Because a mahant will think of the dignity of others and in doing so, brings dignity to her own self.  Then society will fault neither you nor your children. 

Excellent post.Agree with everything you wrote.