•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I just heard in star news segment that whatever the result of competition there's going to be 

a huge drama and a twist coming in the serial. So lets guess what the twist would be.

I think it wil be the hetal koki confrotration and koki challenging that she wil disclose rashi infront of everyone.

Becasue koki was saying that all the villans beware now as koki is coming.

and gopi saying that though evil wins at first it always loses in front of truth at some point.😃

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK-oIOvSyG0

Edited by shaina.sharma - 12 years ago
happy to hear this...they should show some twist...but how will koki find out  that??????any ways she should not ask raashi directly...instead she should say this infront of the family..if she find that out...
Lets hope rashi will be caught in front of the family.
I hope Ahem stands up for Gopi in front of Kokila or Rashi and Urmila turn on each other
atleast now koki may know about rashi's kalakari. i hope rashi will get caught in soon.
I think after watch the show today... koki and ahem both hate gopi  ...  
Thanks for the update.

Yep we are all tired of evil winning over good. So I think the twist is going to be a confrontation between Hetal and Kokila over Rashi, it won't be a split in the family, that is not going to come yet, but they will be a confrontation anyway, this time Kokila better have some evidence to sink Rashi, otherwise whats the use, it's just more time wasting, all are stupid, even Gopi herself, always trusting people, she goes to give her bag to Sarika (the evil child from school) twice not once but twice and both times she has got in trouble over it. From the beginning Sarika was bad to her, but she is giving her more ammunition constantly, Rashi and Urmila are bad to her all the time away from the family, she should know them by now, but if anything happens to her, the first person she confides in is Rashi...she's the most hopeless and helpless case ever, she doesn't deserve to be called a heroine as she is no hero, she is too much a pushover, I hate her.
if truth comes out soon i will watch otherwise i m quitting for sure! maybe the maid will say she gave gopis school bag to urmila?
I don't think Kokila is really capable of exposing Rashi. She is too clever for her. I have a feeling this has been said just to keep us watching. Sorry to be so pessimistic!