Celebrity Fan Clubs

HCFC:"Zara Zor Se Karo Halla..Aa Gaya Mohan Galla"

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Zaraa Zor Se Karo Halla...Aa Gaya Mohan Galla

Whenever Harshad is given a character, he does not act it - he is just  the man he portrays. Not many actors could have transformed that image of perfection - Prem - into a flesh-and-blood man that one would give one's eyeteeth to belong to. Nor would  many actors have given Anurag Ganguly those layers that baffled and confused us, yet led us to understand exactly how difficult and confusing his own journey to love was. This time around,  though, Harshad is faced with the great challenge of displaying a conflicted, probably grey-shaded character who nonetheless is poised to create an impact:
Mohan Gala.

Based loosely on the relationship between the Mahatma and his wife, Kasturba, the serial seems to set its protagonists as contrasts to each other, yet complementing one another in the process. Various news articles and interviews have confirmed that Mohan will be a  bit of a 'spoilt brat' who changes when he sees the ills of society and feels an intense desire to change it, with Kastur as his devoted helpmate.

Yet from the promos, and from the title song itself, we encounter a man who on one hand, has been brought up and thrived in the lap of luxury, a tradition his wife is only too happy to carry forward for she will not let even a drop of water disturb his sleep. He is shown as a man who loves his family and is open and free with them - they are to a great extent his pillars of support - yet is largely a loner. Notice how he continues to carry on his work even as the sunlight hits his face, before his wife covers the window.

He doesn't see her as completely non-existent though: he does appreciate what she does for him. When her mangalsutra is caught in his shirt (after she has stitched buttons into it) he doesn't just take it out and leave...he holds her hand a second longer. Notice how we never see his face throughout this exchange...he is still the mystery figure. We don't know how he feels: he is closed-off, a man who won't share that easily, but in that moment  his hands do the speaking, and there are probably slight indications that he may care for her...even a little bit.

Yes, he is alone, and in his loneliness he feels he thrives, which is why he doesn't give a second glance to the woman who has fallen so deeply in love with him. For his ideals are different from those around him, his stream of thought will not find an equal  among many.
Can he share the vision of change with the woman he has formed an eternal bond with, can he ever let her into that part of his life that is dedicated to  uprooting the weeds that choke  the society he lives in? 

Perhaps his journey is of a man who returns from abroad and realises that his home needs him. Perhaps his journey is that of a man who realises that to light up the world - like a lamp - or spread his sweet fragrance - like chandan - he needs love and help and the warmth of a woman who will be by his side, no matter what.

Perhaps his journey is a journey that belongs to all of us, of a man who triggers change, but needs to know that to do so he needs to invite change from within.

Mohan
You see this man in fancy cars
He's that type of person who aims for the stars
But his feet are firmly planted to the ground
And it is to his loved ones that his soul is bound
He cares about family, one wonders whether he has a friend
He looks quiet, and yet has strength
Sometimes he smiles a genuine smile
And forgets his calculator to hang out with the sun for a while
He closes his eyes and dozes off when he's tired
He's not proud, but he's used to being admired
One wonders, does he have someone special in his mind?
He's not a romantic, though he is kind
He can be passionate, but prefers practicality
He's just like any other man in a town or city
His constant companion only seems to be his briefcase
And there seems to be no sign of longing on his handsome face
Which world does this man live in, what does he want from life?
Does he have anyone else other than family, does he have a wife?
He doesn't look ambitious, and yet he's not without an aim
Maybe he's cautious-for he has all to lose and nothing to gain

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail

Waiting for  an actor like Harshad...is like waiting for an old friend to return. Or  maybe I'm phrasing that wrong: because every time he returns in another role, it's like meeting a new person.
Many of my friends here in the FC - who have known the agony of waiting for Anurag, after he played Prem; or for Prem, after he played Akshat and Ali - would know exactly what  I'm describing now. You love the character he has portrayed so much that you just want him to return...for a while when he returns with something new we wonder how we'll accept it, but our Harshad has the amazing knack of moulding that character so  well that despite yourself you will fall in love with him all over again.

For me, this was a first time experience, for I was really introduced to Harshad through Tere Liye. Without uttering a word, he made you feel his pain. For me Tere Liye was an experience, a slice of life itself, and to have that slice of life snatched away so soon left me with  a sense of incompletion.
The months that followed, therefore, were months when the story wouldn't leave any of us, when we wondered if we'd seen him again soon. It was a strenuous three months where we rewinded, speculated parts of the story, wondered at the gaps left unfilled, lamented at a part of us that was no longer there. For me it had one benefit: I went back and watched some of his older shows, and saw for myself the journey of a raw green  actor, to a man who did the work of  a magician with his roles. When he announced that he would do Dharampatni, with a new production house, a new channel and a new lead, I knew this role would be something to look  out for, and if it wasn't, Harshad would work his magic on it again!

lizz

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I first read about Mohan the article clearly stated "loosely inspired by Mahatma Gandhi's love story".. So it obviously made me feel we'll may be get to see shades of Gandhiji in Mohan..But honestly I thought in today's world enjoying Harshad in Gandhiji's character in a love story would get a bit difficult for me (leaving the part HC would nail it anyway!)...Ofcourse like HC lamented recently people forget the "loosely" and thats exactly what happened initially πŸ€£ Then the article also said Mohan was to be a spoilt brat who turns into a leader..But Mohan doesnt seem to me like a "spoilt brat" as is the general notion...He will probably be having ideas and thoughts standing apart from the usual norms of the society, which he will self-realise later to be incorrect and thus start a struggle to oppose them, and this will be viewed as a negative quality of Mohan by the society thus tagging him a spoilt brat...πŸ€” tbh the only thing that interests me a lot about DP other than HC's acting is Mohan's character atm...He seems to be a family guy - all loving and caring for family, however except his wife..It would probably be a forced arranged marriage may be on the basis of some contract and Mohan having quite a modern ideology wouldnt be impressed with the typical traditional Kastur...πŸ˜† Kastur being the typical wife would accept Mohan as her husband and would start falling for him (who wont?😍)...However what would be interesting is the journey of Mohan falling for Kastur and love blossoming between them..😳 Mohan would stand up against the society and this transformation of a foreign-returned bad guy turning into a socially well-aware good guy leader played by an actor like HC would be SO worth watching if not anything else...😍 Nothing much I demand regarding HC's new look but one thing I want about Mohan's looks in particular is no gelled hair for Heaven's sake πŸ€£ and would love to see him in jeans as in the promo with blue kurta and also with a casual look...😍 Mohan is one such intriguing character I always looked forward to HC playing it and right now thats the most exciting part of Mohan for me...All the best to Harshad and no doubt he's defo gonna rock...Cant wait for my heart-stealer Mohan πŸ˜

manasi

When i came to know about Dharampatni my first reaction was "Whattt? Harshad on Imagine and in Gandhiji's avatar?" a question that popped-up in my mind was, Is it the same Harshad Chopda who is always so wise in choosing his roles and shows. It actually required too much of thinking, but finally i did feel strongly that he will never choose something wrong for himself.When i witnessed the first promo for the first time, all my confusions, fears, worry and doubts were cleared from my mind *lol* Mohan was looking sooo *DD*
Some article stated that Mohan is gonna be a spoiled brat and Harshad is gonna shed his good boy image. I felt like my dream is coming true *lol* i always wished and wanted to see him in such an interesting role but through the promo he didn't appear to be a typical spoiled brat too. His character seems like a coconut, the harder from outside the softer from inside. Mohan's attitude was the thing that attracted me the most coz we have usually seen harshad as a soft, romantic, lover boy in the characters he has played till now. But here he looks different ..He looks like a person who hides his feelings or emotions when it comes to love or relationships. He looks like a caring person, a good son and a good brother..Now it just remains to be seen how a good husband and a lover will he be when he meets kastur and i can't wait to see this journey of Mohan *DD* I have already fallen in love with Mohan *DD*
 Coconut, yes that is the word which describes Mohan to me or that was the impression I formed about Mohan at first. Ruthless and hard from outside but with a soft heart and an innocent persona which would be untouched by anyone, the real Mohan would be hidden somewhere inside where he would want no one to find him.

maha

That day aftr watching 4,5 ad breaks of imagine i was feeling sleepy then i suddenly got a jerk in my head to get a very familiar n lovable face on my screen ❀️ n i was thrilled 😍.
from the first glimpse how royal n elegant my mohan was looking!!! 😍.then in that blue kurta he was luking freaking hot 😍 (first time i liked his gelled hair) 🀣.he was trying to prevent the sunlight by his beautiful,magnificent hand (kya attitude hai yaar!!! how many ppl in this world tries to cover the sun by their hands ) 🀣.In that glimpse,i got an impression of a very resourceful 😍 n self sufficient person having the potential to lead the world his own way widout using the harness of comprmise 😍 n that fade smile on his face...😍 (which is HC's speciality) 🀣 was tohhh simply angelic!!!
In the next scene he was climbing stairs with the same carefree attitude,n then we surprising witnessed a naughty kid running out from an arrogant young man,as we got a very innocent laughter direct from the heart of our spoilt brat 🀣 awww! that laughter!so fresh n pure! two diffrnt shades of same person in just few secs.❀️just a sec b4 he was a stubborn man n just aftr a sec he is a sweet,affectionate,mumma's boy n the most interesting part is they both r equally realistic ❀️
N now my fav part "mohan n kastur came across each other"
in that scene kastur smiles n mohan tries to smile bak at her to give us a view of a hidden romantic streak in him 😍 Thanx to HC ❀️ first he gave mature,intense perfect lover prem 😍 then imperfect,immature,mad lover anurag 😍 n now the another flavour of lover'The Hesitant Lover-Mohan' ❀️
i think mohan is a guy who is so much affected by his thoughts that he is refusing to listen to voice of his own heart but but but his heart is beating n admiring the luv of sum1 😍
overall my observation says that mohan will be a very stubborn n arrogant guy but inside that shell there lies a very soft,delicate n golden heart 😍
❀️ Harshad ❀️ u rockkk

silky

Wen i was told abt hc playing the character of gandhi in his next show...i was not excited atall...mostly coz i've never liked the inspirational person much(due to various reasons...no offence to anyone). i was in a dilemma as to how would i connect with a character inspired from someone i've never liked...and deep within the fan inside me kept on telling me...harshad will make u like this man tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thank god...the character is loosely inspired from gandhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
harshad wen i first saw the glimpse of mohan on screen...all i had done was smile...just smile ...something which i had forgotten to do for days...
this is a virtue of god which u posses...u can make people smile...be there for us always...may god bless u always...and ur next show be the most successful of all ur shows so far
vandy

SHADES, yes that was the first thing came to my mind seeing the first promo of DP, though we had many articles telling about Mohan as person rather throwing light on all his negative points but in promos, I witnessed many shades of a single person and a different Mohan who is hidden behind the tough figure of Mohan Galla, no one really knowing about him or rather he not has never gave any opportunity to explore that side of Mohan.  Snobbish attitude towards the world but a ray of happiness for the family, the sole reason of the merriness for his family, a ray of light air in home.

And Harshad Chopda playing a character like this earns the character 2 extra points.

Just want to wish HC all the luck for his new show.

And again he creates the same magic with his work

And like everyone knows my insanity towards every character of HC, highlight of the promo was my Zamindar Mohan😍 the Zamindar look of his while resting on an easy chair and letting his wife to fan for him.

OMG😍 that one look of Mohan😍

aashi

When it comes to Harshad, we expect the 'bestest' for him. ⭐️

Right from the beginning there was more hesitation with Mohan than acceptance! First the name. I just could not associate the name Mohan with Harshad.  Next the title 'Dharampatni'.  Again something I cant visualize Harshad being part of. I guess the hesitation starts because there are expectations and expectations keep on increasing with every new show Harshad decides to take up. The best part of this is that Harshad always surpasses our expectations!πŸ‘

Later on there were articles and promos. Looking at the promo the every first time Harshad convinced me that he is indeed Mohan.πŸ‘ 30 seconds and my opinion about Mohan changed. It was the look in his eyes and the way he behaved in those 30 seconds: Mohan was everywhere!!

M - Magical
  O - Obdurate
      H - Handsome
 A - Attractive
 N - Naughty

So for Harshad, it is the nervousness thinking what he can add to the character... whereas for me it is the nervousness and excitement to see how Harshad will play this challenging role.. which is so different from the past roles he has done. πŸ˜ƒ

Wish Harshad all the best for Mohan and Dharampatni!

God bless Harshad with all the happiness and success in life!

-Sam

Finally after waiting a long time, there was a news on Harshad's come back. The very first article stated that Harshad would be seen back in DJ's next show "Dharampatni" which is inspired by Ghandi ji's life. I was thrilled and at the same time was shocked too. I was excited because, finally Harshad was making his comeback, all are timeless waiting was coming to an end...but shocking part was that I thought it would be more about politics and maybe they will show era before independence. And I didn't want to see Harshad playing that. But then few days later, there was one more article telling about Harshad leaving lover boy image and would be seen playing a grey shade role in Dharampatni...I became more thrilled then. Wow Harshad as a spoiled brat !!!!! I always wanted to see him like that. 

As of now Dharampatni has shown only two promos, which clearly tells that Mohan is the unique one and we havent seen Harshad playing this kind of a role before. So yeah I'm waiting to see how Harshad will portray this. i do have high hopes with Dharampatni and I know, Harshad will surely prove himself yet again. May God showers his countless blessings on you Harshad !!!!

alina
VandyP thumbnail

Born in Gondia, a town near Nagpur India, on May 17th 1983, Harshad Parkash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation Harshad excelled in the later years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college.  His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad audaciously states, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house. 

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.

After desh...harshad bounced back in action to essay the character of anuraag ganguly...a character which had various shades as anuraag's journey to discovering love unfolds...where ultimately harshad played insanity to such perfection that paagal onu had his own exclusive fan following...

After tere liye...harshad is all set to shed the lover boy image of telly and play the grey shaded character of Mohan Gala in Dharampatni who is far from being the perfect and loving husband...as he portrays the role of a drunkard and womaniser who ultimately discovers the positive things in him to create a success story.

IF Profile Page

https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

Below is a brief description of Harshad's five characters he has played so far!

For the week : 8th August 2011-15th August 2011

Current Celebrity Ranking on IF: 9

Appearances: 1

Articles: 6

Harshad Chopra: Delhi calling?

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Harshad-Chopra-Delhi-calling/articleshow/9491757.cms

VandyP thumbnail

Mohan Gala Fan Page ON FB

https://www.facebook.com/#!/MohanGala

Promos

MohUr Scenes

August 2011

(kastur imagines champu mohan as she dances in rain)

(kastur imagines champu mohan eating golgappe's with her)

(champion mohan's entry)

SBS Appearances Of HarshAsi

VandyP thumbnail

Harshad Chopda to shed Good Boy Image  with Dharampatni

Harshad Chopda Speaks for telly buzz

Harhsad Chopda Says No to Survivor India

Mahatma Gandhi And Kasturba on Small Screen

Harshad Chopda to play Mohan Gala in Dharampatni

Harshad Chopda In entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega

VandyP thumbnail

Daisi-Delo

yojana

swati

Vaishu

Vandana

-life-

azfee-nafee

cute-rabi

*Manasibhatia*

Lina-angle*eyes

Farru

Suri-san432

Nina-Nein

Prerna-prenz~13

Anjali

Sidd

koolkat

Harshulover

friskysam

Fariha

Lrl fan

Delhi_ princes

Silent_girl

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

Smartrockstar

Blueberry_07

~Rahulkirani~

ayushi

Creezy_heenz

Sweety rajveer

Amrita2206

Kiran_sherry

Cute_san17

Sangeeta_Ashaoo4

Tani91

Soooperfan

Tantrums

Nishant-irllover

::Prem$_Priya::

Sarika-Sarikalrl

Atop

Alisha_harshad

Mona-k-ektafan

Yasuo9

Niti-Nitzi

Master-blas

Prachi..Panchi

MURALIDHARAN99

Swa291

Neha-Neha-28

RajeevKiHeer

Ziana

ANKESH

Sanujj

Sameen

minaz296

pari_farista

Shareen 

camila_rocks

magicalmelody

Shabo-shabo24

uxenio

shonaaa

Ashi-~ashi~

~Maha~

Vandana-vandy-

Minnie-minz~12

Preeti-CINDRELLA

Nisa-s.Nisa

Ranju-ranjitha

pre2760-samaria

Sarah

purvimeh-purvita

Nazara-Nazara

RakshaSweety

Mumpet

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

khajju

Bluff_princess

Angel82-angie

Alisha-xxaishaxx

farah

Sidrahfariq

doly_45

Raksha- -athena-

pardesi-mem

premspadhu

tuba5

-Shivani-

Payal

blufate.14

rani2310

Shifah

Jui

huda_aalekh

sofia

Wida-wida

Ruby728

-anusha-

taanu14

khushix-khushi

Bhavana-Jedi_girl

soapsi-nadia

Alina Zaidi

371768-somu

sidra2007

Zee-farislove

silpi

mahek-e-gulab

fatima

Sara - S_sara

premeerrock

Ashmii

Amina

-Garima-

Chandni-Bolly

dimple

Raisa

jyoti

harshiti8

premeer928

Heena-angel16

Noor Abdullah

kdmhmdfan-biraj

Motibah

praise87

Muskaan-91

Neha

CAqueen

Pari _Rinki

sur10

-Premeeno-

anu_2701

shrutibah

neha_rsw

Krishna-Kpg25

pearl-sadaf

priya-bellle4u

Ankita-anku2cute

qazi_luv

NAKSHFANATIC

lulu_gr81989

zuman

Jess-mz.jess

Subha-subha2601

cutegirl94

Sanju4eva

Mehrun-anam

Harshadianno.1

Nandini- - nansy-

Ashlesha009

Dammy-damilola

nram

Sweet_Shagun

Mehndi-cupcake

curled up

sheejk

Dhvani-dhvanisoni

Zainab-Faith

coolgal270

shantaus-shantha

luckylips4

aishwaryagayen

Rohini

Svetlana

Shabnam-lilsashu

Kanak - tere_bin

mysticgoryfilm

Wasima-sallu_lover

faiza_khan

Sharmilo

natasha

mi7chimes-resmi

romiosugar

Auneet

KaranShil

manasi

Hina

Abby(Harshiti)

Tani96(Mehwish)

Harshiti

Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

anuu2010

iheartchai  Sweta2005  Amira  Silky_Harshad
 .Angedkripa.  x-Sundus-x    

VandyP thumbnail

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg

Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India

Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)

SBB/SBS Videos Till April 2010

Videos of Ali and Akshat Along with VMs on Harshad

Prem and Heer Scenes from March 2008 till May 2009

Prem and Heer Scenes from June 2009 till February 2010

Prem and Chahat Scenes

Eternal Classics of Harshad as Prem Juneja

Harshad Chopda Performance Links Till March 2010

All Articles till May 2011

Plzz Check The Link Below For All Videos On Harshad
(prem, ali, akshat,anuraag and mohan's scenes)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=188781767831008&sk=basic#!/pages/Harshad-Chopdas-Video-Hub/188781767831008  
(The Page is still in the process of being updated...few more days...and u'll get all the links here😊)

(incase any video is missing...plzzz pm me...
will surely upload the missing scenes and videos😊)

VandyP thumbnail

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC

Akki-We Miss You

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

A New Beginning

Harsh Is Back

Jab We Met

Rock On

Journey Continues

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

The Only Prem In Our Life

Come Join d B'day Caravan

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

Rise To Stardom

Master Of Our Hearts

Summer Treat- White

Monsoon Hungama

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Rains &Awards Season

Live It Up

Expressions

In Appreciation

Silver Jubilee Bash

Smiles Galore- 1

Smiles Galore -2

Simplicity And Humility

Hands To Die For

Its In Ur Eyes

Cuteness Personified

You Are A Winner

Journey Of Prem -1

Prem's Love Journey

Prem:The Journey Continues

Thanking You

Prem:The Journey Continues

Tara Zameen Pe

Telly Screen's Badshah

Curtain Raiser

Fan Interactive special

True Colours

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2

Winter Wonderland

Perspective

A New Beginning

Sweet Memories

Rock On

Celebrations Galore

Missed You Harshad

Welcome Back Harshad

Tere Liye

MoonSon Magic

The Name Says it

Jeet Liya Dil

An Ode To Anurag Ganguly

Anuragging is Still On

You're Mine

King of Angels

Eyes that Speak

And the Hunt Goes On

Aa Gaya Hay Mohan Galla

* This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care. 

* Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what  he do or who is with off screen. 

Please don't spam the FC I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed!  

* No abusive language

* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that. 

* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated  

* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.  

*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC? 

* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.

*  Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda anddiscussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
and by onscreen we mean watever he does on his shows...not wat he does on stage or while rehersing...or in sbs...
if any personal discussions are made...those are limited to him ONLY...not how he interacts with his co stars...

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open minds and arms! 

VandyP thumbnail

we r basically cutting down on all sorts of melodrama🀣🀣

seedhe line pe aa jaate hain

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
congrats to one and all on the 63rd fcπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
a huge thanku to all active members for
keeping this fc activeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
as u can see ..the title is biit different...😎
we promise everybody that from now on...hcfc will be zaraa hatke😎

harshad...mohan is till date the most intrigueing character we've seen...
the whole new aspect to watever we've seen of u on screen...
we just can't wait to welcome u back!
may god bless u always!
love
vandy
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mohan is already sounding so interesting ... eventhough not sure abt how much will I go on to like the show am sure I wont be able to resist myself ever from loving Mohan ... Already Champion has stolen my heart away πŸ˜ and Champu is making go awww πŸ˜ Well I knew Mohan will have different shades but didnt know we'd get Mohan in two contrast shades i mean the champu ban gaya champion Mohan πŸ€£ But now its making it even more amazing with HC getting to play two (completely) different shades of Mohan ... and he is nailing both of them to the T bless him ... I still cant believe HC is making me fall for a character thats supposed to be a spoilt brat and a drunkard and womaniser πŸ€£ But with Harshad am sure of falling in love with anything the way he portrays the character and LIVES it himself on the screen ... Am loving Mohan - pre plus post leap ... and cant wait to explore this intriguing character ... only wholeheartedly hoping and praying CVs do justice to his character this time and give him his deserved screen space

All the best Harshad ... Go rock it!!!πŸ₯³ God bless you with loads of success and happiness 
Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago