Balika Vadhu

WU 3/8:DS's ans-nothing can shake anandi in future

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

At haveli's hall,

(Ds's answer to everyone, anandi turned pure gold after all those crisis)

Scenes continue when everybody asked qs to ds. Ds replied Jagdish will remain same for her but whatever he did to anandi is too bad . she is hurt too for anandi. She took the decision because she had a hope that she can get back jagiya . but if she didn't take decision to stop JG in haveli , will anandi's pain decrease ? She had to bear all her pain inside her , that would be a death like pain for her while thinking about what is her hubby doing with her new wife in mumbai . It is better that she went through all those hardest situations and all her pain and suffering came out from her heart. This was the hardest situation in a life a girl when she saw the eclipse on her suhaag . She became a pure gold while going through all those pains . She turned into a solid rock and will stand still in any type of hardest crisis in future.πŸ‘

All seems convinced . Sumitra says sorry to ds for questioning her on the decisions.

At anandi's room,

(sumitra was taking care of anandi)

Ds came there to check anandi's health and feels bad for her. Sumitra came there with cold water for anandi and saw ds . both exchange a little emotional gesture . sumitra was taking care of anandi for the whole night. Anandi opens her eyes and hallucinating her mom(bhago) and asked forgiveness and again fell unconscious . sumitra felt bad.

Next morning,

Anandi slept in sumitra's lap suddenly woke up . sumitra and gehena asked her about her health. Anandi replied she is fine . They checked her temperature which was normal and told her to take rest.

At bhairon-sumitra's room,

(The conversation between bhago and sumitra on phone)

Bhairon asked about anandi's health,sumitra replied she is better now and asked him to dial the number of anandi's parents. Bharion gave her the mobile.

Khajan picked the phone and gave it bhago and said her to stay cool. bhago talked to sumitra in a very guilty type of voice that she was very angry so that she said so many harsh words and says sorry. Sumitra felt little relaxed and said no need of that they r very ashamed of their son. Didn't bhago want to know about anandi's condition? bhago replied no need of that she knew anandi has a strong support of her inlaws  and she also has a great heart so that she can easily overcome any hurdles. Sumitra told her that no one can take a mother's place and blessing. anandi is in so much of pain after saying so much  to her parents. Whole night she asked forgiveness by hugging their photo and suffering from fever. It will be better if bhago will talk to her. Bhago is worried and wants to talk to anandi. Sumitra went to give the phone to anandi.

Precap-

(bhago wants to meet someone)

Khajan and bhago r still very worried for anandi. Bhago is tied up with lots of qs regarding anandi's future and  told khajan she wants to meet someone for anandi.

(someone is anandi's sandhya teacherji??πŸ€”)

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Sorry DS, can't buy that excuse. Anandi would have accepted Jagya being away from her anyway, you just increased her pain unnecessarily for your selfish wish of getting Jagya back. You didn't do this to make Anandi into gold or anything like that. Your scheme flopped big time, thank heavens, otherwise you would have expected Anandi to once again worship your slimeball grandson. The only good thing that has come out of it is that YOU have finally realized that Anandi is gold and Jagya worthless. So this episode was good for YOUR self-realization, not Anandi's ! Edited by atria - 12 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Bhago should meet teacherji so that the show can take most awaited leap and we can see successful Anandi. In other words moving the show on...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

boringggπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

i wonder when all this is gonna end , some change in the haveli pls, enough of this depression mode
and pls show jagya gauri, ppl love to watch them atleast,
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Khushi for the quick update. Your update helped me...took my mind off for few minutes...tears are just far difficult to stop at times...Thank you 😊
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atria

Thanks for the update.

Sorry DS, can't buy that excuse. Anandi would have accepted Jagya being away from her anyway, you just increased her pain unnecessarily for your selfish wish of getting Jagya back. You didn't do this to make Anandi into gold or anything like that. Your scheme flopped big time, thank heavens, otherwise you would have expected Anandi to once again worship your slimeball grandson. The only good thing that has come out of it is that YOU have finally realized that Anandi is gold and Jagya worthless. So this episode was good for YOUR self-realization, not Anandi's !

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Very well written atria. This is what all therapists call "projection"... you project your own thoughts on to others and say "he doesnt do this, he learned this, she felt this, she realized tis"... when in reality, one needs to take ownership of the thoughts and say "I didnt do this, I learned this, I felt this and I realized this".

Yes, old woman's speech today was nonsense.  And sumitra fell for it hook, line and sinker and apologized to maasaa for daring to question her visionary plan for J to come back to the family.

What made DS think that anandi would take back Jagya after all this as her beendh -- I mean a passing girlfriend might be passed off as infatuation or something... but he has married gauri, and brought her hand in hand to the haveli.  DS has taken anandi for granted.

In the same situation inflicted on her by Dadusa, if dadusa had brought home another beendhni would a firebrand like Kalyani have kept quiet or tolerated it?

Then why does she expect anandi to do it?
vsumeetha thumbnail
Knowing Bhago, I do not think it would be teacherji that she wants to meet. It would be either an astrologer or some baba. I am sure DS would also do the same now.
atria thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

Yes, old woman's speech today was nonsense.  And sumitra fell for it hook, line and sinker and apologized to maasaa for daring to question her visionary plan for J to come back to the family.

What made DS think that anandi would take back Jagya after all this as her beendh -- I mean a passing girlfriend might be passed off as infatuation or something... but he has married gauri, and brought her hand in hand to the haveli.  DS has taken anandi for granted.

I think now that Jagya and Gauri are the official villains we are gradually forgetting just how bad DS was to Anandi. DS is the main reason Jagya grew up such an entitled brat and Anandi grew up with no self respect at all. Gauri's psychosis is partly at her door too (the larger blame lies with Gauri's parents). 

I do feel sorry for her now because she is an old woman who has been badly let down by her grandson whom she worshipped. But her attitude towards Anandi is not absolved of blame. She needs to do prayashchit  by helping Anandi be succesful now. Ab age CVs ki marzi...
Edited by atria - 12 years ago
atria thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vsumeetha

Knowing Bhago, I do not think it would be teacherji that she wants to meet. It would be either an astrologer or some baba. I am sure DS would also do the same now.

Uff you may be right... I hope they don't show all this and go straight to Anandi building her career.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love the line "anandi will stand still"...i want anandi to be like that and i know anandi will!πŸ˜›

but by saying those lines ds cant hide her past deeds...she is main culprit behind the "Gawar" tag of anandi. and i hate that from the core!
but now there is a golden chance for ds to prove her care and love(as she is claiming now) for anandi

everybody has a right for a 2nd chance...now its for ds!(though ds comes under a special catagory and doesnt deserve this according to me😑)
i wanna c...what will she do for anandi!!😳
lets c if she will give me a chance to shout on her again or not!πŸ˜†(my fav hobby to shout at her since last 3 years!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago