Update for Wednesday, August 3rd, 11

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Hemaaa Akkaaa!!😃

TA pottukoduthufyed his Anna Darman...its great. Lesson of the day for Darman: You will touch heights if you believe TA, he will do anything if its for Thulasi. Etho i think Darman will get arrested because of TA only in near future.

I felt they showed too much of Darman's parts...Praba getting kidnapped might or might not reveal his parents past to him...there are chances that Darman might tell about whats going on...all i want Prabha to know is that he got kidnapped because of his darling mother...lets see😕

Money will reach home or not is a big question...etho i don't know whats happening. Gutter dance will take place tomorrow pola, hugs to that updater.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks Hema for the lovely update and side comments!😃

I liked Dharman today on his smart way to trap Bhuv to withdraw the case👏. So looks like the case will the withdrawn or will Lax go in a tricky way to trap D using his influence? But I think the case will be withdrawn by the scene where TA leaves his home from the promo😛. One problem will be solved.

When will TA realize about Dharman?? Dharman will be now be added to TA/T enemy's list🤢. That list keeps on growing but never shrinks.

So tomorrow will be gutter women dance😡. Tomorrow updater needs a 🤗. But where is TA rushing from the promo scene??😍
Thanks Hema Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😊

Episode is moving fast😃 Very nice.

Paavom TA, has so much tension and ithula new probs vera. I hope money is stll there yenna he told to Police that he has no money with him, apdi irukurapo a constable was talking on phone and his hands were on TA bike, if he found that money he would have podukoduthufied it to Inspector😕
Huh, romba yosikiren😆

Finally Prabha is kidnapped😆 Dharman scene was funny, but he is really mad at Bhuv than TA😊
Hope he can go home and nothing happens to money.

Overall nice..Tomo GW special aattam😆

Thanks for the excellent update and comments! Interesting and an enjoyable quick-fire episode!!

First and foremost, big thanks to creative for introducing new cop house and new set of cops – thankfully escaping for AP bragging and discourse.

Sad to see TA suffering ignominy at all levels. When the times are bad, things go completely haywire. Just when one thought TA might get a break, the new cop swung into action and detained   TA. Thankfully TA instead of stonewalling spilled the beans, which is huge positive. With this, TA & D relationship is headed for splitsville.  TA for sure will turn against D once he knows that P was kidnapped pitting one against another, with a well-defined opponent TA will spring back to life. Looks like the stay @ PS will come to an end quickly.  Thankfully, money is safe for now.

Star of the Day: D and his henchmen. The lan and the poise with D handled (?!?) the difficult situation and wiggling out of it was awesome. D's kidnapping plot and execution to perfection and the ensuing negotiation with B was waggish to a great extent. D explaining the execution strategy to his sidekicks was hilarious. The sidekicks neatly dressed in D's company attire… ROFL ROFL. For once, whatever D's is doing is going to help TA escape cop's dragnet for now.

Thanks Thendralfan for the update😊. Good episode.😊  Now the case will be clear and TA will be free to go home.😉 I too feel that the money probs is created by charu… Where is Joseph? J knows about the loan sharks probs and they will come but he is not there to help his friend. It's strange.😕

Coming to T&t's track thuls is surrounded by full of loan sharks and we need to see whether TA will come to save her at the right time to give the money to the debtors. Even though he loves his soul mate his pollatha neram does not allow him to do so. As he is getting into more and more probs nowadays.
 This time MM will be her daughter rescuer. He will again pledge the house to save her daughter. Let's see how it moves. 😍
tks hema for the update--good and apt title (says it all in a nutshell)

good thinking by dharman..this may also tell TA abt dharman..when TA comes to know that dharman had done this to prabha i think that will be the beginning of the rift between TA/dharman story...

hopefully money n TA ok but too much of suspense still left..wonder will the money matter be sorted this week or will it be carried forward...

all the remaining six scenes of tmrw n dayafter in the promo..
sharks leaving, T/deepa scene, MM n padma and then MM n GW, TA leaving on bike n T on the terrace... (will this week end like that , with T on the terrace wondering just like us viewers?) but today interesting episode with good acting by all...

(Wonder how a serial like Thangam on no.1 spot..something wrong?)

P.S.  Acornn. yr description abt dharman's mode of operation just as hilarious as the scene..way to go!  and shubba where r u..yr hilarious comments r due!

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Thanks Thendralfan for the super duper updates!!

A good episode today.  I like how things are moving at brisk pace.  

Poor Tamil...he kept his eyes on his bike and the money.  I didn't like seeing him at the police station...and those police officers are so not cool...

Just when he was about to leave, he gets stopped again...but wow Tamil spilling the beans about his anna...that's good for us but Dharman's gonna hate Tamil now...

For some reason along all this tension I laughed everytime I saw Dharman.  His comedy and his English dialogues to Bhuvana were funny.  Bhuvana's shocked expression was nice.

Prabha...dont know what to say about this poor boy...his mom is causing him grief.

I think nothing happens to the money but Tamil needs to get home in time.  

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Hema for a wonderful update on this suspense filled episode!👍🏼

Problem mela problem for TA. But it looks very obvious that someone is spying TA. Was the money missing in the last scene in the First part? To me it looked like an empty bag. 😲😲
If TA loses this money then who is going to pay all those loan sharks...?

Why is Tulasi standing in the terrace? Why did TA come home and then go back? Where are the loan rowdys missing when GW comes home?

hmmm too many questions still unanswered?

Hope this loan problem gets resolved somehow by this week...
Thanhyou for the suda suda update.

Really things are moving fast now.hope the money TPS gave is safe.TA is unlucky in money matters