Pavitra Rishta August 3 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

In the hospital room

Damodar is in his hospital room and there is a female nurse there too, I think she is checking his blood pressure. She also has a file book with her. A male doctor enters the hospital room. The male doctor asks the female nurse, sister, how are the final reports for Damodar Ji? The female nurse tells him yes, doctor everything is fine, and we can discharge him and take him to a rehab center. Damodar tells the nurse not to do this, and that he is still not feeling well and is coughing. The female nurse leaves the hospital room and the male doctor tells Damodar that his reports are normal. Damodar tells the doctor that he is still coughing and is feeling very hurt. The doctor says Damodar Ji, the reports can never lie, and the reports say that everything is normal. Archana and Manav come in the hospital room and are watching this from the door. Savita comes as well a second later and is standing with Archana and Manav. Damodar tells the doctor that I don't think so, and I am not feeling fine at all. The doctor tells Damodar that he can understand his pain, and what he is going through, you don't want to go away from your family? The doctor explains that that going to the rehab center will be good for Damodar, and it will be good for his health. Damodar says but doctor, but the doctor has left the hospital room. Damodar sees Archana, Manav and Savita standing by the door of the room and is looking very sad and he looks away. Manav says let's go baba.

Outside Damodar's hospital room

Vandita, Rasika, and Sachu are waiting outside the hospital ward. Archana, Manav, Savita, and Damodar are coming out of Damodar's hospital room. Vandita goes running to her baba. Damodar tells his daughter in a very sad tone that he is leaving, and that he does not want to be a burden on anyone. Everyone including Savita (except Rasika) looks touched to hear this. Damodar tells his daughter that he does not want anyone to be worried because of him. Vandita tells her father not to say this, and that they are sending him so he will stop drinking. Damodar asks his daughter if by being away from his own people, he will stop drinking? Damodar says ok then. Vandita is crying now. Rasika also tries to console Vandita and tells her that her father will come back home alright. Archana says baba, we are not sending you there because we want to force you, even we do not want you to go there, but we also want for you to become alright as soon as possible, and then come back to us. Damodar says but Archana, I can also stop drinking while I am at home. Damodar says then what is the need to send me there? Manav says no baba, and it is not possible at home, we have tried so many times to get you to stop drinking, but then one day you start drinking again. Manav explains to his father that the doctor told us that if you drink alcohol again, then something bad could happen. Manav also tells his father that no one at the house will be there to take care of him as he is outside during the day, and aai is involved in her work during the day and Archana takes care of the kids. Damodar says but Manav, but Manav cuts his father off and says no baba, why do you not understand? If you drink this time, then this could have a risk on your life. Manav asks his father if he is not alive, then how will you spend time with us? Manav asks his father don't you want to spend time with us and see our kids grow? Damodar is sad and goes to his grandson Sachu. Damodar lovingly strokes Sachu and says Sachu beta, do not worry at all, your grandfather is leaving, but he will come back to see you, and then we will both play cricket together. Sachu nods happily at his grandfather. Damodar asks Sachu if in that time, will he forget his grandfather? Sachu says no, Grandfather, how can I forget you, you are the world's best grandfather. Sachu tells his grandfather to go and come back and he will become all better. Damodar looks extremely emotional to hear this and he asks Archana and Manav where Soham is. Archana tells Damodar that Soham is at home with Sundri, since we had to come to the hospital, we decided to keep him at home. Damodar looks at Savita now. Savita is crying and tells Damodar that even though he is going, this does not mean that he is freed from seeing her, and that she will come every day, and fight a little bit with him, and that she will also read to him English stories. Damodar looks emotional on hearing this. A nurse and doctor comes in where the family is and he tells Manav that all of the formalities have been done, now we will take Damodar Ji. Manav asks the doctor if they can come with them. The doctor says no, and the rules are that the patient can only be with the nurse and the doctor. The doctor tells Manav not to worry and that nothing will happen to Damodar Ji. Manav says yes doctor, thank you. Archana and Manav both go and take their blessings from Damodar. Damodar blesses them both. Damodar goes to Sachu and gives him a loving stroke. Damodar is leaving now with the nurse and the doctor. Everyone is crying now except for Rasika. Manav looks at his watch and tells Archana that he had left a meeting to come here, and he will go to that meeting and will try to come back home soon. Manav leaves the hospital. Archana goes to Savita and says aai, I have some work to do, so she will leave now. Archana tells Savita to take Sachu home with her, and promises to come back home soon. Archana tells Sachu to go home with Aagi. Archana says bye to Vandita and leaves. Savita, Sachu, Vandita and Rasika are also leaving the hospital.

Ajit's house

Vandita is in her house when Ajit comes home drunk. Ajit has the alcohol bottle in his hand and he almost falls down. Vandita goes to rescue Ajit and she tells him to be careful. Ajit ignores Vandita and continues drinking. Vandita yanks the bottle away from him and asks Ajit why he drinks alcohol? Vandita asks Ajit if he has seen his condition, and tells Ajit that he can't even take care of himself, she tells Ajit to immediately change his habits or else he will be in the same condition as baba. Vandita tells Ajit that baba has ruined himself by drinking alcohol, can you not even understand what I'm saying? Ajit yells for Vandita to stop, and he tells Vandita in a very weird voice to stop her nonsense. Ajit says why do I drink, where I drink, how much I drink, there is no need for you to keep track of that, understand? Ajit tells Vandita that his health and his decisions are his choice. Ajit continues drinking alcohol out of the bottle and vandita is still trying to get him to stop drinking. Ajit tells Vandita that he can take care of himself. But he is stuttering to say this as he is drunk so much. Vandita tries to say something but Ajit tells her not to taunt him. Vandita tells Ajit that she is not taunting him, and that she is just trying to make him understand. Vandita begs for Ajit to please understand what she is trying to say. Vandita asks Ajit you know what has happened to Baba, you will become just like Baba's condition, it is good that dada is there with baba, who is giving treatment to baba, and his taking his responsibilities, but who will take our responsibility? Vandita is yelling now and asks Ajit who will take care of us? Ajit continues his drinking alcohol. Vandita tells Ajit that she can understand his pain, and she tells Ajit that she is not telling him to stop drinking, if you try to stop drinking, your habit will slowly change. Ajit grabs Vandita's chin really hard and asks what are you saying, my habit will stop, do you think I am bevda like your baba? Ajit pushes Vandita away and tells him that he drinks sometimes because he wants to. Ajit now grabs Vandita's ear really hard and tight and says I am not a bevda, and says quit talking good about your dada to me, understand, UNDERSTAND? Ajit throws Vandita off, and grabs her tight again, and says and if you love your dada so much, THEN LEAVE! Ajit yells at Vandita to leave and go to her maternal home. Vandita yells and asks why should I go there, and yells that this house is mine, so I will stay here, and says she talks good of her dada because he is well deserved of it and you are not. Ajit grabs Vandita's chin really tight and says your dada deserves the good, and your husband is useless? Ajit yells you talk back to me? Ajit gives Vandita slap and throws her and Vandita hits the railing really hard and falls. Ajit says in a drunk voice but quieter, you talk back to me? Vandita is crying.

Inside the ashram

Sulochana is sitting down in the ashram with a few other ladies who are eating their dinner. Sanskar Dada comes in the ashram and calls for Sulochana by saying tai. Sulochana gets up and Sanskar Dada tells Sulochana that their Kande Pohe business is rocking. Sanskar Dada tells Sulochana that people are enjoying your hand made Kande Pohe. Sanskar Dada tells Sulochana that all of the Kande Pohe gets finished. Sanskar Dada tells Sulochana that he does other work in the meantime. Sulochana is really happy to hear this. Sanskar Dada tells Sulochana that he has one thing to tell her, and tells Sulochana that from tomorrow she should start making a little more Kande Pohe. Sanskar Dada tells Sulochana that the more Kande Pohe she makes, the better it will be for their business. Sulochana is happy and agrees to this, and says some days she will have a variety of foods between two dishes, sometimes she will make Kande Pohe and some days she will make Aloo Pohe. Sanskar Dada agrees to this and gives Sulochana some of her earned money. Sanskar Dada tells Sulochana that he is going to rest, as he has gotten tired. Sanskar Dada leaves the room. Sulochana thinks in her head, it sounds so good to see me earning money and thinks up until now, she has been living for others, but now. Archana comes to the ashram and says aai. Sulochana is a little surprised as Archana had come so late at night. Sulochana offers Archana to sit down with her. Sulochana asks Archana what is the matter. Archana tells her mother that she needed to talk to her about something. Sulochana says yes. Archana says aai, your kassam has put me in a very bad state, and she tells her mother that she can no longer lie to Manav anymore. Archana tells her mother that Manav is really worried about her, and he tries so much to look for you, and I have to lie to him. Archana tells her mother that she can no longer lie to Manav. Archana tells her mother that she feels a lot of pain when she lies to everyone about her, and says I can't see them worried like this. Sulochana tells her daughter that she knows that everyone is worried, but I am also forced to be here. Sulochana tells her daughter that she does not wish to live in her sasural, and I want to start some work over here, where I can earn some money, and move ahead in life and become self sufficient. Sulochana tells her daughter in a few days, she will come in front of them herself. Sulochana tells her daughter that until that time you will have to take care of them. Archana looks sad but accepts her mother's condition and says ok, aai I will not tell Manav, but what about Varshu and Vaishali? Archana tells her mother to at least let her tell her sisters. Archana tells her mother that Varsha and Vaishali had come to my house, and they had seen aai so they told me to come along with them to search for you. Archana tells her mother that she did not understand what to tell them. Archana tells her mother that she had to lie to them, and says it is very hard for me to lie, and that I can't lie anymore. Sulochana tells her daughter that no Archu, for a few days you will need to take care of them, it is just a matter of a few days, and then I will meet them myself. Sulochana changes the topic and asks her daughter how the kids are? Sulochana also asks how are Manav's parents? Archana tells her mother that aai is alright, but baba is not feeling well. Archana tells her mother that baba has gone to the rehab center, and he drank a lot of alcohol, and he did not stop drinking, it was very hard to take care of him, I did not understand what to do. Sulochana tells her daughter that in these type of hard situations, the whole responsibility goes to you to take care of the family. Sulochana tells her daughter that she will have to take care of the kids, and Manav, and the person who needs the most care is Savita tai. Sulochana assures her daughter not to worry and that Ganpati Bappa will take care of everything. Archana smiles at her mother.

In a car

Manav and Riya are in a car together. Riya is very happy and says to Manav, sir, today's meeting went really good, right? Manav says very well. Manav tells Riya and you did a very good job. Riya smiles and says thank you sir. Riya offers Manav coffee. Manav smiles at the idea but says no, and says Archana is waiting at home for me to eat dinner, so not today. Riya starts to beg and says please sir, and says she is just talking about having coffee, and also I make really good coffee. Riya says please, I swear I will not take up much of your time. Manav says no Riya and says I am actually really tired, so not today please. Riya looks a little upset and Manav smiles and says good night. Riya gets up and leaves the car. Manav is about to start his car, but right then before Riya leaves, she is saying from the car window, sir and says please just stay for two minutes. Riya tells Manav that if he does not come to her house, then she will be very hurt. Manav says Riya, please, I am really tired, please. Riya looks a little upset and says ok, good night. Manav says thank you and leaves in his car.

Outside the ashram at night

Archana is done talking to her mother and she is leaving the ashram. Manav happens to be in that area in his car. Manav slows his car down and looks through the driver's window and sees Archana who is walking. Manav gets out of his car and notices that Archana was coming out of the ashram. Manav yells Archana. Archana looks back and sees Manav. Manav walks over to Archana and asks what is she doing outside the ashram. Archana tells Manav that she was here to look for aai. Archana tells Manav that because they were looking everywhere for aai, she had thought of looking here as well. Manav asks Archana if she found out anything about aai. Archana does not respond to Manav's question. Manav asks Archana what happened, and asks Archana if she found aai. Archana looks at Manav and remembers her mother's words saying I do not want to stay at your sasural, and I will meet them myself, but not right now. Archana cries and goes to give Manav a hug. Manav hugs Archana too, and asks if she had seen aai there. Archana says no Manav, I did not find aai. Manav asks Archana why is she crying. Manav asks Archana if she will find aai by crying. Archana shakes her head no. Manav tells Archana that they are trying, and we will definitely find aai. Archana stops crying and asks Manav what was he doing here. Manav tells Archana that Riya lives around here, and I was requested to drop Riya off at her home. Manav tells Archana to leave all that, and come with him. Manav takes Archana home.

Outside on another nearby street at nighttime

Riya is standing outside on the street with Dharmesh. Riya is telling Dharmesh that she does not think they will be able to get Manav in their trap. Riya tells Dharmesh that forget him getting attracted by me, he does not even look my way. Riya tells Dharmesh that so many days have passed, and she has tried so many times, but I can't even see a positive sign. Dharmesh is angry and tells Riya that I have told you this before, if you want to trap Manav, do not use your beauty, use your brain. Dharmesh tells Riya that this job was never easy, and says if we want to succeed in her mission then we will need to do everything carefully. Dharmesh tells Riya that he will tell her what to do next and how to get Manav trapped in our trap. Dharmesh tells Riya how to get Manav trapped but we can't hear it. When Dharmesh is done telling Riya the plan, (which we couldn't hear) Riya looks amazed and says what a smart, clever brain you have. Dharmesh smiles and laughs evilly. Riya tells Dharmesh that no one can think as good as he can. Dharmesh tells Riya to stop thinking about what he thinks of, and to do what he has told her to do. Eiya has a nevil smile on her face. Dharmesh says then you see, how Manav will be stuck in our trap. Dharmesh and Riya are both smiling.

Deshmukh House

Archana and Manav are in their house. Manav is getting ready for work. Archana gives Manav his watch, wallet and coat. Archana tells Manav that she has prepared his breakfast. Manav tells Archana that she is forgetting something. Archana says am I forgetting something? Manav says yes, my kerchief. Manav tells Archana that he had lost his kerchief. Archana says you use your kerchief a lot these days, how will I get a kerchief for you every day? Manav tells Archana that he does not lose the kerchief, but it gets lost itself. Archana gets a little sarcastic with Manav and tells him his kerchief has legs now. Archana goes to the closet and gets Manav a new kerchief. Archana tells Manav thst this is the last time she is giving him a kerchief, if you lose the kerchief again, then you wait and see. Manav tells Archana that he forgot to tell her something and that he is going to the news channel office. Archana asks why he has to go the news channel office. Manav says what do you mean why, we have to give the news for aai going missing. Archana looks very worried. Archana tells Manav that she has talk to him about something important. Manav tells Archana that he is getting really late for his work and he will talk to her in the evening. Manav tells Archana that he will eat in the evening as well. Archana is trying to get Manav to listen to her but Manav has left for work. Archana is very worried and she gets a phone call. Archana picks up the phone and says hello. Vaishali has called her sister. Vaishali says hello tai, it is me. Archana says yes Vaishu. Vaishali says tai, I found out about aai. Archana is worried and Vaishali says I think we should look there. Archana says yes, we should look there, but do you know the address? Vaishali tells her sister the place where the old age home is. Archana says ok Vaishu, but how about we look for her tomorrow? Vaishali says why tomorrow, let's go today. Archana tells Vaishali that today she has to go to Sachu's school. Archana tells Vaishali that there is a parent meeting day today, so a prent has to go. Vaishali tells her sister to send Manav jeeju there. Archana tells her sister that she would have sent Manav there, but you know how busy he is? Today he has a lot of work to do, and if I don't come then Sachu will be very hurt. Archana tells her sister you know how Sachu is, and also I promised him, so I will have to go. Vaishali says but tai. Archana tells Vaishali that they will definitely go tomorrow, and if you know that aai is there today, then she will also be there tomorrow. Archana tells her sister not to worry and that we will find aai one of these days. Vaishali looks disappointed about this but says ok, we will go tomorrow. Archana says ok, and she will hang up now. Archana is looking very worried.

Precap: Archana and Manav are at the Deshmukh House, and Archana is asking Manav if he forgot his kerchief again. Manav tells Archana that he forgot his kerchief in his office. Archana is on the phone and Riya is on the phone and saying I'm sorry sir, but your kerchief as left at my house, and I have got so emotional that I forgot to return your kerchief. Archana is looking upset.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
thanks a bunch Bhalla :)

so many filler episodes on Finding Aai these days on PR..

hats off to you & tanya on putting down everything in detail :)
thanks a lot. I have stopped watching this show and feel guilty that you have to sit and watch and write the update for us.
become boring.  miss the archana and manav struggles and love for each other,  no good storylines anymore!!
I hate what they're doing to Ajit's character.  Ekta and CVs don't know when to leave a good thing alone.  They're idiots, no wonder the ratings are dropping.  They'll continue to drop because this show is so crappy now.  Waste of time.