sanjanaprincess thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LEYLA2005

It's different but I like it, can't wait till nxt update

Thanks. Lol alot of people cant.

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nahhiii Shyam is Anjali's brother, God that makes me sick. When's Arnav entering? It was really good. Continue soon and thanks for the pm.

Muaahhh xxx

Javeria
This content was originally posted by: 26javey26

Nahhiii Shyam is Anjali's brother, God that makes me sick. When's Arnav entering? It was really good. Continue soon and thanks for the pm.

Muaahhh xxx

Javeria

Hehe. You will find whose Anjali brother tomorrow. Thanks for liking it. Arnav will enter soon. Dont worry. It will take some time. Your welcome for the Pm.

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sanjana!!
Loved the update dear!! The story is really interesting.
Thanks for the PM sugar, and update soon!!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is really a nice and a different story.
really want to know u is the father now?is it arnav?
This content was originally posted by: rsk16

this is really a nice and a different story.

really want to know u is the father now?is it arnav?

thanks for liking the different concept. well your find out soon. So keep on reading. 😊

Lie Explanation

- What happened Anjali? Why did you stop talking when you saw me?

- Nothing Shyam. I was just talking to Arnav about Khushi.

- Why do you remind Arnav about Khushi. You now what she did.

- I know what she did. But she didn't do anything wrong. And please Shyam it's better if you stay away from me and Arnav.

- Tsk.Tsk. I cant. I'm the business partner of Arnav. He needs me and I need him too.

- He needs you. No he doesn't need you. After he finds out what you did. He kill you in pieces.

- Don't worry Arnav will never found out. Because only three people know. You, me and Khushi

- And if you tell him, you know what will happen. So it's better if you shut your mouth up. And Khushi is too dumb. If she was smart she would have already told Arnav but she didn't.

- Even if I don't tell him. He will find out what you did.

- It's been 6 years did he find out. No he didn't. And now theres no chance. Maybe Khushi got re-married. And even if she didn't. Than I will try to get Arnav remarried.

- Shyam I'm still alive. And Arnav listens to me. Arnav will never get married again. And gods here. He will definitely do something. Your plan may have worked in this 6 years. But now everyone will now your truth.

- Anjali dear. No one is going now. I'm almost close of getting Arnav to trust me. And it will be better if you back off. If my plan fails because of you. You now what will happen.

At Mumbai Airport:

There she was Khushi standing outside of the Mumbai Airport. She looked around the outside of the airport. It was still the same after 6 years. Nothing has changed. The same smell, the perfect weather, and the same old and dirty buildings. This was Meethi real home. And my home too.

" Khushi… is that you" a voice said behind me.

I turned around and I saw him. It was Akash. He looked the same. He still had glasses and still was tall. But he didn't get married yet. He was the same like his brother.

Akash- Balbi what are you doing? After 6 years in Mumbai. You here and how. And whos that little girl standing next to you?

Khushi- Akash I don't have time to answer any questions. Right now I have to go meet Mr. Mehra and go to A.R office for something.

Akash- A.R Office?? Than that means I'm here to pick you up. Did you get married to Mr. Mehra.

Khushi- What? No. Me married. I'm not married. What are you talking about? I just work with Mr. Mehra. I'm his employ. Nothing else.

Akash- Oh. Alright. Here lets go. I was here to pick you up.

Khushi- You. Akash please don't take me to your home please. I cant go there.

Akash- You mean our home. Not mines. But you have to because Mr. Mehra is in our home. And don't worry Arnav wont be here. He was about to pick you up but something urgent came up. Now come on.

Meethi- Mommy. What is he talking about? Whos Arnav and him. And our home. Mommy. What is he saying.

Khushi- Meethi I tell you everything later. Right now lets go. Come on.

At the Raizada House:

When I had just reach to the house the whole family was not interested to see me. They were just asking questions and questions. About me and especially Meethi. I was doomed. The whole family surrounded me into a circle in the living room. I had no escape.

Anjali- How could you Khushi? Khushi you were the dearest one in this family. The lively person in this house. And how could you get married again and have a kid. What about Arnav? What will he think when he sees you ?

Khushi- Anjali that was the past. Everything changes. Nothing stays the same. And hold up. I didn't get re-married. I just have a kid.

Anjali - It still the same. You have a kid. You did that with another boy. And you didn't even get divorced with Arnav. Shee Khushi. I cant believe you did this. I always trust you.

Akash- Whose the father of Meethi?

I was bombed with questions. But the question that scared was the father of Meethi. Should I tell them that Arnav is the real father of Meethi. Khushi don't be scared. Just tell them. I was about to say. But than I saw her.

To be Continued...
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sanjana di this was sooo interesting!!!!!!!!
I am literally DYING to see another update today!!!πŸ˜’ You know how weekends without ArHi are 😭!!!
If possible please update if you have time di 😊  I am not pushing you to do it, or forcing. Just asking :) Or even tomorrow :) Just ASAP :) lol sorry
Anyways back to the update,
πŸ‘ It was just superbbb and you left us all an amaaazzziiinnnggg "cliff-hanger"!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
GREAT JOBπŸ‘πŸΌ

This content was originally posted by: shilparoxx

Sanjana di this was sooo interesting!!!!!!!!
I am literally DYING to see another update today!!!πŸ˜’ You know how weekends without ArHi are 😭!!!
If possible please update if you have time di 😊  I am not pushing you to do it, or forcing. Just asking :) Or even tomorrow :) Just ASAP :) lol sorry
Anyways back to the update,
πŸ‘ It was just superbbb and you left us all an amaaazzziiinnnggg "cliff-hanger"!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
GREAT JOBπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much Shilpa. I loved hearing your wonderful comment. Yes I'm already waiting when it's Monday already.  I'll try to update tomorrow morning for sure. Just for you.😊 Hehhe. Thanks. Love you.