New FF: Kismat Konnection:Ch.10 posted in Pg.25 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
pls pls write dat khushi wil tel every1 dat meethi is arnav's daughter pls!!!!😍
Great update Sanjana!!
I really liked Akash's entry...he's really sweet.
I'm looking forward to Khushi coming face to face with Arnav.
Thanks for the PM dear...update soon.
😊
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! I love it. I hope ArHi meet soon. So Arnav is the daddy and ArHi were married, interesting. Thanks for the pm Hun

Muaahhh xxx

Enemies

Khushi- Who is she?

Akash- Oh that's Arnav fianc. They got engaged last month. That's Lavanya.

I was starstruck when I heard Arnav was engaged. I never thought he would be ready to get married again. Maybe I was wrong. Everyone does change. Khushi you don't have to be hurt. It was all Arnav fault. So why do you care if he's getting married again. And don't tell them it's Arnav or it will create a drama.

Akash- Tell us who is Meethi Father?

Khushi- Um.. Where's Meethi?

Nani- Khushi beta. She's fine. Now tell us whose Meethi father.

Anjali- Khushi please. You lied to us for 6 years and left us without telling anyone. Now please tell us whose Meethi father. We deserve to at least now whose the father.

Nani- Beta. Is it Arnav?

Khushi- No Nani ji. It's a guy I met in Lucknow. We were close friends and it just happened.

Akash- And where is he? And his name?

Khushi- Out of town. He's a business men. So he takes tour. He'll be home before Parents day. His name is um.. Abhay. - I said hoping they would believe this.

Nani- Dear don't worry. Were ready to help you. We will help you until Abhay comes home to pick you up.

Khushi - To pick me up?

Nani- Yes. Call him and tell him whenever he's coming home to pick you up from Mumbai. We want to see how that Abhay boy is.

Khushi (gulps) Alright nani ji.

Again. I lied. Devimae please forgive me. I did this for the sake of this family. How was I suppose to tell them that Arnav is the father when he's already engaged. And now how am I suppose to tell them that there is no Abhay guy.

Nani Ji - Khushi go settle in the room upstairs. Don't worry. If you need anything don't hesitate.

Khushi- Thank you Nani ji. For your help. And where is Mr.Mehra? I was suppose to meet him.

Akash- (gulps) Balbi. Sorry. I actually told you that so you could come home. Sorry Balbi. Forgive me.

Khushi- Wow. The first day I come and you already started lieing. But don't worry Akash your forgived. Next time don't lie.

Nani Ji - Now Khushi go upstairs to your room. You may be tired and Meethi would be too. I'll bring some water for you.

I smiled and left the living room and went upstairs to the guest room. I saw Meethi sleeping on the bed. It was a 2 hour trip. So of course my sweetie Meethi would have been tired. As I entered the guest room it was not the guest room. It was Arnav room. Did Arnav changed his room or did the family…. No Khushi. This family want the best for you. So why would they send you here. Maybe Arnav changed his room or something.

I was surprised of what I saw. This room was not changed at all. It was still the same. The pictures of all the Raizada family and pictures of me and Arnav. I left a lot of memories in Mumbai. The good ones but the bad ones still haunt me. But I had to hide this pictures before Meethi saw them. Or than it would be time to answer Meethi question. And for her I would have no answers just lies.

I was about to take off the pictures from the wall until I heard footsteps. Maybe it was Naniji bringing my water.

Anjali- Khushi. Water. Do you remember those pictures? A lot of good memories in there. Especially of you and Arnav. But what's the point now you already have Abhay now. Don't even now how Arnav will react when he finds out that.

Khushi - Anjali di thanks for the water. And I would never forget this special moments. My happiness was always here and it will still be. But not with Arnav. Di please forgive me. And I don't care how Arnav will react. And Anjali why do you keep saying that how will Arnav react when he finds out about me and Meethi. He's about to get married Anjali. He's engaged. He moved on. It's not my fault.

Anjali - Khushi you don't understand that. You left this house without informing anyone and especially Arnav.

Khushi- Anjali please. I do understand. I left this house for a reason. And Arnav knows this reason too. He could have stopped me. But he didn't and after did he try to find me after this 6 years no. He doesn't realize his mistake.

Anjali- I now how you left this house. Because Arnav suspected you. But still it was all that Shyam fault. So how can you…..

Khushi - I agree it was Shyam fault. But who did Arnav believe me or Shyam. He believed a stranger than his wife. That day I heard enough of me. I was humiliated by Arnav. By my own husband. Than that fire night. Now I will never forgive Arnav. That fire night was my worse day. I wish I was dead that day than alive right now.

Anjali- You got it all wrong Khushi. I know what Arnav did was wrong. But you knew Shyam real face you could have exposed him than leaving. And I would have helped you. And that fire was not Arnav fault it was S…………

Anjali was about to speak until the door swung open and he was standing there. Shyam. The guy that destroyed Arnav and Khushi marriage. The only truth that Anjali knows. The full truth Anjali knows. Than nobody in this family. Not even Khushi or Arnav.

To be continued...
OMG Sanjana di!!!😲
I'm seriously freaking out right now!!!!😆
Your updates always do this to me!!!😆 ( In a good way😉😳 )
The thing I like is that you always leave us with a cliff-hanger that kills me😆
Meaning that I really want to read more di 😃
But thanks for updating today!
Really awesome update!!
I'm extremely waiting for Arnav to find out that Khushi is in his.. I mean their house😉
Waiting desperately for more😛

Take care
Shilpa

Edited by shilparoxx - 12 years ago

--------edited---------
I am really sorry for the late reply
Very very sorry😭🤢

Oh my god...it's very interesting
Specially this part was worth reading👏
Just awesome writing ⭐️Sanjana⭐️
Too good!!!
I am eagerly waiting for the truth to be revealed😲
Thanks a lot for the pm😲

Edited by murphy369 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the PM! Awesome update!! Can't wait for the next one! hope its quick! 😳
ohmygod! That was such an interesting update Sanjana! I absolutely loved it!👍🏼
Aahh, I can't wait till ArHi meet, this is getting so interestingg😃
stupid Shyam, ruined my ArHi's marriage😭
& even stupider - Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, who chose to believe Shyam over his wifey😡
can't wait till that slowpoke finds out Khushi's innocent😳
loved it! Update sooon!!😊

Priyanka <3
Edited by Prix3 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shilparoxx

OMG Sanjana di!!!😲
I'm seriously freaking out right now!!!!😆
Your updates always do this to me!!!😆 ( In a good way😉😳 )
The thing I like is that you always leave us with a cliff-hanger that kills me😆
Meaning that I really want to read more di 😃
But thanks for updating today!
Really awesome update!!
I'm extremely waiting for Arnav to find out that Khushi is in his.. I mean their house😉
Waiting desperately for more😛

Take care
Shilpa

Hehehe. Sorry🥱. Thanks for liking it. Arhi meeting will be in the 7th chapter. But your get a glimpse in the 6th chapter.

Originally posted by sanjanaprincess

Hehehe. Sorry🥱. Thanks for liking it. Arhi meeting will be in the 7th chapter. But your get a glimpse in the 6th chapter.

naaa di.. don't be sorry it's in a good way freaking 🤣
🤗 don't worry❤️
your welcome😳
😲 REALLY?!!! wooohooo
thanks for the info🤗😃 😛
take care