kamkailash thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good story.But bad screen play,bad depiction of characters. No change in characters behavior. The same way again deep tortures rukmi. Same way ranveer beleives deep.The same way every body think about rukmi. Only two differences.One thing is before rasal joined with every one.Now she is not in haveli.And second thing is now rukmi as wife but not the servant. The screen play not only show  rukmi as good heartred girl but stupid and foolish girl.She got two witnesses file and cassettes. With out showing every body in time she lost it.Stupid behavior. Dont have any patient to see the unnecessary dragging of story.Very sorry.I love this serial for ranveer and rukmi pair. BUt now??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saharabdulwali thumbnail

kesariya balam a popular show?😊

ranveer rukmi jodi is popular?πŸ˜•

why all of you hate this show every serial is like this😑
cutestvampire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know... its so stupid... and its very vague and uncertain... sometimes it seems like lack of humanity... and why does deep want everything.. he is not gona have kids and doesn't wanna marry than what is he gona do with all that money... why can't he just live peacefully and let others live peacefully in the house... 
silentkiller007 thumbnail
Great start but this show has been dragging  & become very irritating.. saddd..
saharabdulwali thumbnail
why are you angry i mean i only said that kesariya is a popular show and ruk-veer pair is famous i only need the answer .
silentkiller007 thumbnail
I am not angry.. i have alrready given your answer 'NO'. It was good in the start but froma long time it has been dragging.. so my answer for both your questions is NO
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I've watching this show since long n I should admit tht once I was a very avid watcher of this show , what drew me towards it is mainly the mind blowing chemistry between Ranveer n Rukmi . Akash Gupta n Jaya Binjo should do more serials ( N better ones , wid better story n concept ) , considering what great chemistry they've . Sum how Ranveer n Rukmi were just perfect for each oder . It makes me feel hollow tht the show is indeed , it was my part of life since long . Sigh . Wish the story was better . The charactr of Rukmi should've been shown as a very fighting one n not as sum one who bears every thing n ends up being the vctim of plots n torture all the tym. Wished they used Yash Rathod better in the story , he also had very gd chemistry wid Rukmi, he should've played a more prominent part in the story.