August 4th 2011 WU Balika Vadhu

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Balika Vadhu Written Update Thursday August 4th 2011

Part One:

Sumitra brings in the cell phone to Anandi and she looks at Sumitra confused.
Bhago asks Anandi how she is doing and they have an emotional moment. Sumitra, Gehna become emotional as well. She (Anandi) then talks about their confrontation and her decision and then apologizes.

Bhago tells Anandi that she is proud of her and she has made her parents proud by sticking to such a strong & difficult decision.

Bhago advices Anandi to forget what happened between them and take care of her health and they end the phone in a nicer note which her being much more relaxed tone.

Anandi hugs sumitra and feels much lighter bringing a smile on both Gehna and Sumitra's face.

(a very warm moment)

Scene 2:
Back in Mumbai.
Kunda Tai sees jagya and Gauri together and is surprised. ( OHHH I WISH SHE THROWS THEM OUT)

They try to take ashirwad from Kunda Tai but she moves back and then asks them to get out. Gauri and Jagya look shocked thinking probably if Kunda Tai knows everything. She then says what do you think this house is a Hotel, that you come when ever you want and leave when ever you wish?

She then yells some more.

Gauri now joins the lying team.

She then explains to Kunda tai how the family did not know that they got married without telling the family. And then one of the family members got sick so we had to take care of her. And she apologizes

Kunda Tai then tells them that she has forgiven them trusting that they are telling the truth and never to ever do anything like this or lie.

Jagya ji promises and Gauri thanks. (LOL)

( NICE effect of Jagya on Gauri ji. She conveniently forgets to tell her that they got married when they left and not before hehe Nice twist to reality)

and she lets them in.

Scene 3.
Bhago and Khajan's scene where he gives food to bhago and asks her to eat. Bhago is worried about Anandi's future. BHago then realizes about child marriage that what they did was wrong. They got them married at an age when they did not understand the relations and its not just jagdish's fault. She then thinks of something and says she wants to meet someone ( I think teacherji)

Jagya comes out of the bathroom and looks at guar dressed up in shalwar kameez. He goes and sits besides her. He says its been a while since I saw you in shalwar and you look very nice. Should I tell you the truth , in the sari you looked like 100% pati vrata hindustani nary ( LOL he is PUSHING IT !!!! OMG can't wait for her reaction) Gauri then says why do you give ourselves false hopes?

Am i really your wife. This is not something that you can just leave it. It has become a very big reality of our lives and then she hesitates. Jagat then consoles her by saying that we have to move ahead and forget everything. Gauri then says I cannot forget, I am here but seems like my life has come to a stand still as if paying for some kind of crime, a punishment.

She then says that our relationship has so many taints now that nothing will be changed. Nothing will remain the same.
Jagat then says that you feel this way because you are looking at our relationship from others's eyes and even today we are the same for each other that we were before and if this was not the case then we would have not crossed all those barriers. Do you still not trust me? We have been through so much that its natural for you to feel insecure. Give some time to yourselves and our relationship and everything will be allright. He then says Trust me. Gauri looks confused.

Scene 4
Bhago is shown talking to teacher ji.
Everything is finished our lado's life is destroyed. We are uneducated people we cannot do much except wipe the tears and only you are the one who can show her some way so that she can stop her tears.

I will be greatly indebted to you and even work as a cleaner in your school.

preach: teacherji goes to DS home and DS welcomes her and asks her to sit down. She then calls out for Anandi and says look who has come to meet you

Nice change DS 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow teacherji is back!!...๐Ÿ‘

Not a lead but such an important and prominent character!โญ๏ธ Anandi's biggest well-wisher!๐Ÿ˜›

And ds welcome herโ€ฆ..poor teacherji is so shocked!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Baas I hope IAS banne ki salah de de woh anandi ko!!...๐Ÿค”

And jg in Mumbaiโ€ฆtheir convo exactly the same what I thought ofโ€ฆ.serial liars , covering up their faults , ignoring the facts ,โ€ฆ.such a perfect coupleโ€ฆ.wowโ€ฆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

Since they r far away from anandiโ€ฆam gonna enjoy their scenes too!...

Do whatever u both want now!...full on entertainment for me! ๐Ÿ˜†I am so much excited to know that โ€ฆwill they project themselves as a married couple in college also or not??..knowing the fact it is illegal!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick n nice update.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Biggest Joke in today's episode.

Jagat looking into Gauri's eyes and saying "Trust Me."

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I KNOW! lol
the only one thing I am kind of liking about Jagya is that , he hasn't gone back running to Anandi yet.

But I guess, he has no choice nor, no way to get back to his family now. He has left everything for Gauri and the slimiest way he has done it made it sure that he never returns home.

So now he has no way but to make sure that he sticks with Gauri!

lol TRUST ME  I was laughing out loud when he said and I was like Gauri ji please get your brains back. Now that atleast your silencer is back on again.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
both cant return back...they reached at a point that...there is no way to return back...so they have to stick to each other!!...
honestly...am loving it!!
badduayon ka asar hona baki hai avi!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ...
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
atria thumbnail
thanks for the update...
Gauri should insist Jagya divorce Anandi before he even talk to her. What's the point in being all hysteric one day and then listening like a lamb the next day when he says laughable dialogues like trust me? 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

suchi i love it when u update gaga scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃdammit i always miss my kind of episodes๐Ÿ˜†g is back in salwar kameez wow , she looks the best in salwaars๐Ÿ˜‰

kuch bhi kaho dr couple r one of the most entertaining couple here , they beat old shyam and sugna(the other couple i really adored in this show) by miles
grabbing the popcorn and waiting for their mumbai journey with gr8 kunda tai for company๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I also loved Gauri's half truth "hamari rishtedaar bimar pad gayi. ab ham dono doctor ho ke vahan se chale aate to it would not be nice no?"  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

smiley96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow, this was such a nice episode..i liked the fact that bhago finally realised that they have destroyed anandi's life by marrying her at a young age.It was a nice move talking to teacherji..As for the precap i liked that Dadisa was so nice and teacherji was like "W*F?"๐Ÿ˜†I guess teacerji will lead Anandi to the right path and put some sence into her ๐Ÿ˜Š