Thendral

Thur Update - 04/08/11...Spl Dance show by GW

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanksss for the Wonderful Updates plus Super Comments Shubba Akkaaa!!!😃

GW aka token # 4 mouth paarthu Loan sharks aadi poitaanga, mouth aa athu🤢...i don't understand this stupid lady's logic?!...she only got 4 lakhs from TA aam but lenders are asking more aam...and that money Thulasi ate aam...entha century la this lady living? Interest avanga died grandma koduppaanga nu thinking aa?😡...

Grrr Thulasi's studies are the reasons for TA's nilamai aam...i seriously want this lady to GTH😡...how on this earth she is talking like some great mahan...TA's nilamai ku she and her selfish daughter are the main reasons...loser is putting dance and bashing Thulasi just so she got a chance to do😡.

Mr.Token #1 please hire that lady...you will get a huge naamam...she will vasoool all money from lenders and will run away from city...apdi aavathu let her go away...then you better camp at her daughter's house if you need those money back😡.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful and awesome Update!👏😊 Super Title ka😆

Hahahahaaha, TA James Bond-am? Intha vaasanathula, moonu varthai aadangi iruku:
Kevalam - for JB
Kodumai - for paavapatta Viewers
Perumai - for namma Zero chee Hero TA🤣😆
Hahaha, full part full was only comedy. Bhuv was onl staring at her aarumai SIL😆 Matta Dharman oda Thambis avanga kannuku therila pola😆
Ellarum where sitting kizhe, but only TA on bench...Why that??😕 Huh, MONEY IS SAFE, but TA once antha bag eduthu parthu irukalam, maybe its something else than money😲

Etho function-ku vantha mathiri all LS talking infront of the house and naalam visarikka GW vanduttanga😡 Special dance by GW for LS😆 Hahahaha Venkadesan, appoint GW asap as ur assistant, viewers koncham nimmathiya irupanga, apdiye foreign countries-ku kondu poiy vaasool pannunga🤣 Apdiye GW-ya koodithu ponal, one assistant free-ya varuva, athan GW-oda BF Charu. Onnu appoint panna, inonthru free🤣 But only in this SMM case😆

Paavom Thuls, has to hear the kodumai again and again. GW how dare😡 TA Thuls education-ka money vanginaru? Nakku koosala?😡 MM was great⭐️ He put her in the right place. Grr, but this loosu is gonna pay money-am and athuku Thuls should leave house-am😡 GW, TA has to decide this and not YOU🤬 Now MM went to beg Padma😳

I hope GW calls Lav and tells her about this, Nith has to hear all and should run to T&T house to help them. But please this GW should not pay money😳

TA smiling at Bhuv was cute😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Wonderful update and excellent side comments!👍🏼 Nice Title..👏

TA looked so relieved finally when the Police asked the constable to release them🤗. Poor guy still so much for him to go thro' in the Psycho plan.

GW not only mottaiaduchufied TA but also in the process of doing it to the Psycho😡. Money Pisassu, as usual putting false accusations on Thulz for all the money issue🤢😡. Appa, finally atleast one appu came from MM. I know this will lead to many problems, but that women will dare try to insult Thulz atleast in front of MM again👍🏼.

Aiyoo Vekatesan, unkalukku puniyamaa pokum, please hire this GW for your paisa vasool. Please also give that lady a uniform and the Psycho can take this GW in her royal chariot to all the house for paisa vasool🤣🤣. ROFL...Very fully to think about it 😆😆.

Gutter is going to ask Psycho for the money and MM going to beg Padma. Good Good the story is moving in a intresting way. This is the best way to expose Psycho soon by bringing her track back😉.

Where is TA rushing to in the promo😲?? Maybe did he come to know about MM talk to his mom and rushing to see her?? Hope it is not like that as GW will plan the Dhosam matter and try to pacify TA😕.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update and comments.

The curious case of Thulz:

The pain, anger, helplessness and hopelessness were writ large in the face of Thulz as she voiced the useless "verse" today.  Sad to see her current plight and duress - has been down alley several times over, what T said is highly reprehensible, horrendous and disconcerting as Thulz is TA's life. Is this the same T who lectured APD, P and others about value of life; advised them to demonstrate courage and fight against all odds?

T has faced greater challenges and ignominy .. two failed marriage attempts to V, accused of infidelity, her lifelong taboo of being run away mom's child etc. She faced nothing but horror all her life in MM house, yet it never crossed her mind to take her life but why now?   Is TA worse than MM or his clan, V, Psycho father, GW, SQ -whom she forgave for their mistakes?

TA's behavior and irresponsible nature is deplorable. Yes, TA is deeply flawed - she knew his shortcomings. TA has a share of blame for the current mess but does it warrant her to give up when he needs her support more than ever? TA has been rock solid and unwavering in his commitment to T while facing challenges, holding his end of bargain, then why sulk? Is she losing confidence in TA and his abilities? She was one always questioned repeatedly about whether they will stay together forever, now seems to be filled with apathy, and is getting tired and ready to give up.

In adversity, T has always has shown guts, patience, staying power and resilience. Sad to see T instead of coming out firing on all cylinders, has turned timid. TA on one hand exudes confidence saying that T's deep affections is the elixir to get them out of their woes, but on the other hand T is thinking of giving up. Hope this is a blip and T returns back to be her normal self, which is the USP and forte of Thendral. 

TA's 'bro' has given a lucky break. TA smirk @ his 'MIL' and Phew... heaving sigh relief that the money is safe, off flies TA to save her wifey dear. GW scum dance and MM's  counter dance ..Arrgh, slugfest, slanging match... disgusting and horrible. MM heaving his hand @ GW...horrendus. Like the person in cleaning hospital said, once all the scums vacate, TA'n'T need to fumigate their house.

Star of the day: D's sidekicks and LS guy. D's sidekick describing "Doc & B jumping in four legs to reach cops house and D chiming his trademark quip" ..LOL. LS guy V was @ his comic best -Wants to employ GW as his recovery agent [take her away]...ROFL ROFL. Concerned LS asking if GW & MM are staging con job to defraud them...LOL.

One exit strategy for money issue, GW ponying it ... Grrr. More freak show from MM tomorrow...

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the super fast update.😊TA's carelessness always put him in trouble😉. Who is going to help T&t.❓ Is it Lax or Tps…Good money is not stolen…

Now TA needs to go home and settle the money probs. I think  in upcoming epi's…TA will leave to get more money to settle the kandhu vatti. On the other hand MM will also go to his house and tries to get the document in upcoming epi's. Oru pakkam GW will bring money from …of course from charu. But T&t will not allow her to do so. 🥱🥱

I think loan shark arrange ments was purely done by charu.

Coming to dharman's track, if TA comes to know about prabha will he leave Dharman?.prabha needs to be free and he needs to speak with TA all about this.   Atleast TA should stay away from dharman now.For the past few months Money problem has become a central  prodlem in thendral serial after charu left.. sigh🥱.
Hema_M thumbnail
Thanks for your beautiful and colorful update Shubba Akka 🤗 😊,

Nice episode today so hero would make his entry only at the neck of time to save his princess hmm dramatic effect,eh?

I thought they would sodhapify again by making Tamizh lose his money at the last time as someone got hold of his bike and now after seeing todays episode if something like that happened and this GW had paid the money they thats it that would be the height of torture.Thankfully our creatives didn't go to that extreme.shebaa...

MM is 'star of the day'⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I suppose,sema podu and GW moonjila no flies 🤣🤣 he was roaring like a lion that she wailed off but still she is GW so no way she'll leave so easily so unleashed her talents on those poor rowdys(yeah they look poor when GW is there to compete,na?🤣)My whole family got cracked up when that big fatty guy commented on her cute little talent 🤣🤣🤣That was 'dialogue of the day' ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

now its suspense who'll come first but hopefully it is Tamizh coz he is already on the way with money 😃
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tks shubba for the super fast update (superb title n side comments)

OMG super tension-filled episode, Venkatesan's comments real funny esp abt wanting someone like GW (yss sure she is tailor made for such role)⭐️
so surely loan prob to be solved next week i think...now we have 3 routes,  TA with some money, GW trying to arrange (thinking this is her chance to get back at T!!what nonsense!) and MM after a valiant show in front of GW going to cringe in front of padma for house papers...) but still is it one of them or will the ooan be paid by someone else... Puvi shud share something as loan was for Lavanya's wedding and am sure GW may have kept some money away..

when will this GW matter come to TA...

this week end kandippa tension thaan viewersku...
overall a superb episode today, the best in this week, for sure...

loan matter not yet solved and TT's next probs already in line...C coming back maybe, dharman attacking TA, bhuvana...but TA better get a job soon please
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the hilarious update 🤗 and your very enjoyable side comments 😆. 

The epi was good. Moraichukonga as much as you want Buavana madame, he is your SIL. We will see where those moraichals go when you come to know that he is your daughter's hubby 😍. Haiyaa, money is safe for now. TA looked soo cute when he smiled at Buvana 😳 😍. 

I was really very disappointed with Thulasi today. She became a real kozhai today. Why didn't she commit suicide when Vel took pictures and put in the newspapers. She had hope and faith in TA that he will save her, but now where has that gone 😡 😡. Booo 👎🏼... Loose Thulasi, TA would kill himself and his wife or kill the rowdies or kidnap his wife from his own house than letting the rowdies even touch her to take her away 😃.

Aiyooo GW 🤢 🤢...the words she uses for Thulasi 😡, someone please cut off her tongue, unbearable she is 🤢. Nothing can be more worse than GW paying the money and that too taking it from pei from UK...come Tanu, show me your head, i want to muttufy 😭 😭. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the excellent detailed, funny updates!!  Loved it a lot!!

Well the good news is that Tamil is not at the station anymore but the bad news is that Bhuvana kept giving him dirty looks...looks like another enemy to the list.

I'm happy that nothing happened to the money (yet?)...Tamil just needs to get home faster.

Liked the way Deepa tried to make Tulasi feel better...poor girl hasn't eaten anything yet...

Wow a loud entrance for GW...super...I just laughed seeing the way that old money person told GW that she is token #4 and that she has to wait.  GW gutter talk to Tulasi was unbearable today!!!!  But super nose cut from MM today.  He stood up for his daughter (also liked the smile Deepa gave today).  He's right, Bazari does not come from a rich family so she shouldn't be talking since she caused this problem.  

Bazari giving money...????  She's got no money herself so money either comes from Charu, Periappa or Puvi.  Please do not make Charu give the money!!!

Aiyo Bazari pushing off the guy and Venkadesan (I think that's his name) saying that he should hire Bazari was good.  Imagine Bazari doing this job...all she needs to do is open her gutter mouth to get money from the people.  Imgaine how GW would react when she finds out that Tulasi's mother and step father are rich people...

Mr. K. leaves us in suspense again.  While MM goes to his house I guess Tamil will come.

Some weekend tension will be really good...strange feeling that Charu's entry may come in a couple weeks...

More than Charu coming back, I would hate to see Tamil being jobless!

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago