Once again did not find out the rules

Posted: 12 years ago
Just like these two duffers did no legal research and find out what the law said about child marriage...so too, YET AGAIN, they did not bother to call the principal and find out from him what the leave policies are and implications for long leave and missing classes.

Just like the court registration was a one-sided process,  they did another one-sided process by sending the leave letter to the principal via mail and considering their job done.  They did not call him to find out if he would be okay with it.

Jagat is going to find out now what the real world is like.  Not everyone is like dadisa to forgive him.

I feel he may call anandi out of habit and ask her to convince the HOD to give back his stipend.  and anandi will probably come to charak medical institute and give the HOD her kasam and ask him to forgive Jagat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Just like these two duffers did no legal research and find out what the law said about child marriage...so too, YET AGAIN, they did not bother to call the principal and find out from him what the leave policies are and implications for long leave and missing classes.

Just like the court registration was a one-sided process,  they did another one-sided process by sending the leave letter to the principal via mail and considering their job done.  They did not call him to find out if he would be okay with it.

Jagat is going to find out now what the real world is like.  Not everyone is like dadisa to forgive him.

I feel he may call anandi out of habit and ask her to convince the HOD to give back his stipend.  and anandi will probably come to charak medical institute and give the HOD her kasam and ask him to forgive Jagat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tinoo! loved each word of ur's but mostly those words in bold. πŸ‘
i was like πŸ€£ when their principal said that they have to repeat the session as well as no stipend it was much good to watch their faces. πŸ˜†
Ha HaπŸ˜†...do these people suffer from dissociation disorders or what! Or are simply overtly careless!!
I guess...maybe someday they'll leave they leave knives and scissors inside the patients while operating...or simply forget to put the patients for anesthesia...or maybe they will not check the illness symptoms properly and treat one patient for a different disease!...!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahaha exactly competely agree never tot ms ka education unke common sense ko itna mitti mai mila dega ki uska nam aur nishan bhi nahi milega..
Originally posted by hima_123

Ha HaπŸ˜†...do these people suffer from dissociation disorders or what! Or are simply overtly careless!!
I guess...maybe someday they'll leave they leave knives and scissors inside the patients while operating...or simply forget to put the patients for anesthesia...or maybe they will not check the illness symptoms properly and treat one patient for a different disease!...!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well if Jagat does not go to jail for illegal marriage - he will certainly go to jail for some half-baked misdiagnosis.

If anandi dont file a case against him, a patient will.
I loved the principal scene...It was damn realistic...

.I had my own experience in my college...We were agroup of 5 and had to work on a presentation and meet our group mentor faculty the next day.Like every group few work and other don't. Myself and another friend slogged the night out and I was burning with fever in the morn and could not go for the meeting...My teacher was damn angry and sent someone to raise me from my bed and called in the department and lashed out at me for being irresponsible and escaping work...I tried reasoning to her saying that she knows that I am hard working and I just unfortunately fell sick...but she just told,"I don't givea damn about what u did earlier, you were not present...so don't justify. Get out" I cried loads but well real world is very very harsh...and I learnt that you can never give excuses...

So that scene in college with Gaga was awesome and really realistic...No one cares what shit u r facing in personal life, you cannot use it as areason to slip in college and work.
Originally posted by tinoo

Well if Jagat does not go to jail for illegal marriage - he will certainly go to jail for some half-baked misdiagnosis.

If anandi dont file a case against him, a patient will.

yeahh...either he goes to jail or mental hospital...πŸ˜†...
I really feel it must be a mental sickness, a dissociative personality problem, alzheimer's disease or something...how else can you simply "forget" to find out the rules/legalities in two most important things of your life...!!!!...guess its the next twistπŸ˜†...jagya going to mental hospital--gauri screaming at people for making her husband go mad...anandi giving up her studies again to make chaai-sharbat for him while he is in asylum...while dadi sa thinks procuring a son from either of his beendnis will be  a sure shot cure to her laadesar's mental disorders!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vasuja

I loved the principal scene...It was damn realistic...

.I had my own experience in my college...We were agroup of 5 and had to work on a presentation and meet our group mentor faculty the next day.Like every group few work and other don't. Myself and another friend slogged the night out and I was burning with fever in the morn and could not go for the meeting...My teacher was damn angry and sent someone to raise me from my bed and called in the department and lashed out at me for being irresponsible and escaping work...I tried reasoning to her saying that she knows that I am hard working and I just unfortunately fell sick...but she just told,"I don't givea damn about what u did earlier, you were not present...so don't justify. Get out" I cried loads but well real world is very very harsh...and I learnt that you can never give excuses...

So that scene in college with Gaga was awesome and really realistic...No one cares what shit u r facing in personal life, you cannot use it as areason to slip in college and work.

thts so true Vasuja...I know the owner of a business, whose mother died..and he loved her a lot...he flew back to India...did the last rites...and within 3 days, was back in office, holding meetings...I was so surprised and I asked the gentleman about why is he in office. He told me--"to run a big business, u need to have nerves of steel. He cannot let the business go in losses because of my emotional breakdown...too many people depend on the profits of this business...he said my mom can die...I can die...but the show must go on...
Originally posted by tinoo

I feel he may call anandi out of habit and ask her to convince the HOD to give back his stipend.  and anandi will probably come to charak medical institute and give the HOD her kasam and ask him to forgive Jagat. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Golden words!! Well said, very very well said tinoo!!πŸ‘

I am amazed how anyone can be so self-absorbed! He makes his own rules, doesn't bother about anything else and then behaves like a victim, nagging the world to understand him! Sadly, another sensible person has chosen to become a duffer and joined him in the same senseless stupidity!

Everything for Jaggi baby is from his own POV only. Yeh rules ya regulations kya hota hai yaar?

You're right! DS' way of upbringing makes him think poori duniya mein apne baap ka raj hai!

Glad to see him get a taste of what the real world is like.

Wish he keeps getting more raps like this and his daydream is broken to bits!

Seeing even Gauri behave so foolish, I am beginning to think she and her parents lacked sense to begin with. Without Bade Papa steering their car, these guys really don't know how to drive! 

Anandi ki kasam!!πŸ˜† I think even Anandi needs to realise someday that begging, crying and giving kasams doesn't solve all problems.

Don't moot the possibility of Anandi giving kasams to HOD and getting J's stipend back. Gauri's broken ego, might get even more shattered if she sees that even her stipend is Anandi's ehsaan on her! Bechaari Gudiya ki ego ka kya hoga?! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by hima_123

Jagya suffers from delusion of grandeur. He thinks poori duniya mein apne baap ka raj hai!

I wrote yesterday only, he could someday be negligent and some patient could even die due to that. But even then he would not accept his folly and blame everyone from nurse, compounder to even watchman of the clinic!

Being at fault and ignorant himself but blaming the whole world, that's what he's done all his life. Yehi fitrath hai Jaggi baby ki - at heart he'd always remain DS' ''spoilt to the hilt'' laadesar!

Talking of DS, I think he should have called DS to principal's office and had her giving crisp 1000-1000 ke notes to principal and get him to shut his mouth and let J continue with stipend intact and no repeating of semester! Khareed lo Princy ko!